Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My signature deleted
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
neko_ceko
Ok so, I had a signature long time ago. It got deleted for "Its too high". I said ok, I changed the size. Then it was "too wide" so it got deleted again. Then I spent hours on making other signature and it was "Too big". Then I made a signature, which was small, it was small that it doesn't get any smaller. Then one day after I see "File size too big"
I mean, so what if it haves 2MB, it not the end of the world for fuck sake.

Nec
Post a link to the one you originally wanted, and I will see what I can do. I know you tried hard to make it work, and I have to give you credit for that.
FuddMan
2MB? Are you kidding me? Why the hell do you need a sig that size? All it's meant to be is a message to sign your posts off with. Would you like me to remove your profile editing privileges so it's not a problem anymore? It isn't rocket science: the maximum size is 550x250px, 300kb. It can't be that difficult to understand, surely?
neko_ceko
It was GIF, off course its 2MB >_>
My friend made that one, but ok if its really too big, I'll take the one I made and give it to Nec so he sees what he can do etc.

Its on original size, not the small one.

btw here is the one that got deleted today:

FuddMan
This is the maximum sig size. It's perfectly adaquete.

The two images you just posted are ridiculous. Some people still run on 800x600 and can you imagine if everyone had a 2MB sig? That'd be 20MB on every page in a topic. I don't think people would appreciate that. Do you? The offer of removing your profile-editing privs is still on the table, btw.
Pieface
I deleted your sig because it was way too big in file size, if one person gets away with it everyone else will want to, then you will be used as an example. The signature rules are there for a reason.
Nec
Ok, I will see what I can do with it. Give me a couple days. I am a she, btw wink.gif
Pieface
QUOTE(Nec @ May 12 2008, 07:23 PM) [snapback]1434599[/snapback]
Ok, I will see what I can do with it. Give me a couple days. I am a she, btw wink.gif

Good luck getting that down in size tongue.gif
neko_ceko
QUOTE(Nec @ May 12 2008, 08:23 PM) [snapback]1434599[/snapback]

Thanks, didn't knew that u were she lol
Nec
QUOTE(Piefascist @ May 12 2008, 11:24 AM) [snapback]1434600[/snapback]
QUOTE(Nec @ May 12 2008, 07:23 PM) [snapback]1434599[/snapback]

Good luck getting that down in size tongue.gif

Thanks! I like a challenge. May try to get some help with it, too.

QUOTE(neko_ceko @ May 12 2008, 11:30 AM) [snapback]1434601[/snapback]
QUOTE(Nec @ May 12 2008, 08:23 PM) [snapback]1434599[/snapback]

Thanks, didn't knew that u were she lol

No problem. It is a common mistake. smile.gif
Mad Space Ghost
Is their anything we can drop from it niko?
Mad Space Ghost

HOT OUTTA PHOTOSHOOP.
Nec
Looks hot! Nice job thumbup.gif
neko_ceko
Thanks guys, but I got one question (I don't want to be unthankfull) but can you delete GTA Advance, and Instead of it add Vice City Stories.
Mad Space Ghost
neko_ceko
Thanks

btw its not Niko its neko XD.png

Edit: naah I changed my mind, I'll keep this one, who carers Vice City Stories sucked anyway (liberty city too lol)
Sorry for making u do it >_>
Zen
I'll assume that this is no longer a problem.

Just remember the requirements for the future and there won't be any complications. And it's not very difficult to keep within the limits. wink.gif
Pieface
Fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.