Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Bio-Well
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
DustHall
Okay, I heard about the Bio-Well in Montgomery and heard that with a cheat you can go down into it, could anyone post a video of it? I had GTA SA but lost it so yeah.
_KcIrTaP_
i dont think i have ever read or heard of this.
neko_ceko
Amm, I am 99.9999999999999999999% sure that you can't go down into it.
Mzeppelin
It's a lie. You can't go down it.
§ynch
QUOTE(DustHall @ May 11 2008, 11:30 AM) [snapback]1434147[/snapback]
Okay, I heard about the Bio-Well in Montgomery and heard that with a cheat you can go down into it, could anyone post a video of it? I had GTA SA but lost it so yeah.

It's behind the Sprunk building, and you can't do anything but look at it.

neko_ceko
I think he knew that about the bio well, but he only asked can u get down it.
MK Emaster
Where is this Bio-well?
and what is it?
Weasel
In the center of Montgomery behind a building is a Well. The top surface of bricks around the top of the Well glow plus one face of a brick on the ground. And there are bio-hazard waste warning signs on the surrounding ChainLink Fence.

[One for you neko ceko... your right.]
neko_ceko
QUOTE(Weasel @ May 16 2008, 03:23 PM) [snapback]1436748[/snapback]
The ground around the Well glows

No it doesn't
Executioner
What the hell are you guys talkin' about?

Well? Where is that well? I never saw a well in Montgomery.
Weasel
QUOTE(Executioner @ May 18 2008, 01:05 PM) [snapback]1437717[/snapback]
What are you guys talkin' about?
Well? Where is that well? I never saw a well in Montgomery.

Repeated:

In the center of Montgomery behind a building is a Well. The top surface of bricks around the top of the Well glow plus one face of a brick on the ground. And there are bio-hazard waste warning signs on the surrounding ChainLink Fence.

Get CJ off the bike or out of the vehicle and walk him around. Up the alleys.
Sharpie Fetish
You cant get down it with SA Camhack youc an look inside but there is nothing inside and it doesnt go as far down as a well it only goes about a metre / yard down
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.