Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ton of free money in the game.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
TheAnalogKid2112
Yeah, blow up a Securicar. You'll be surrounded by a lake of money. I made like 4000 dollars from it.
EDIT: OH MY GOD! I just found securicar heaven. Go to the gas station on brucie's street. There will be a little street somewhere near it with like 3-4 securicars on it. YAHOOOOO!!!
Pez
any clue about how much it drops per one?
another good place to go, erotic motors i think its called.
Well, there's about 10 2k wads of cash, so thats 20k
then it respawns after about 1-5mins after.
Indy
I used to do this in Saints Row. Blow up the vehicle in your garage and respawn it. I dunno if it will work in GTA. Good find
PhantomStranger
Do you know how long you have to wait before you can get another bomb off packie.

They are useful in assassination missions. Just park a tanker in front of a car or fuel station (later mission) walk away and blow the shit out of everyone.
Davidgtza2
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid @ May 11 2008, 12:22 AM) [snapback]1433864[/snapback]
Yeah, blow up a Securicar. You'll be surrounded by a lake of money. I made like 4000 dollars from it.

Where can i find one?
Winton89
Where is this Erotic Motors??? cause i want alot more money i have like $250,000 right now but i want more.
bOnEs
QUOTE(Davidgtza2 @ May 11 2008, 09:23 AM) [snapback]1434001[/snapback]
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid @ May 11 2008, 12:22 AM) [snapback]1433864[/snapback]

Where can i find one?

keep a sharp eye... i usually spot one in the wee hours of the morning... like from 6-9am... but, i am sure you can find them at all hours of the day... you just have to be patient...
QUOTE(Winton89 @ May 11 2008, 10:39 AM) [snapback]1434031[/snapback]
Where is this Erotic Motors??? cause i want alot more money i have like $250,000 right now but i want more.

its in alderney i believe... i haven't been there myself... i've only got about 310,000... lol, i am no onger worried about money... a quarter mill is quite a lot biggrin2.gif...
Pez
QUOTE(Winton89 @ May 11 2008, 03:39 PM) [snapback]1434031[/snapback]

look up motors in ur comp in gta of course tongue.gif
then look at the building on the site, and just search for it, i don't remember where it is, but its a good money maker! smile.gif
sorry i don't know, ill let u no if i bump into it again smile.gif
ViceMan
There's another good way to get a few grand quickly. Once you've done Stevie's 30 text message cars you can take pretty much any car to the garage for money. Just stand outside the garage and grab cars that drive past. You get about 2000-4000 dollars each time. Obviously this will attract the cops after a while, but they're easily avoided.

EDIT: AutoEroticars is on the corner of Lockowski Ave and Keneckie Ave in North Alderney.
Pez
Thanks man laugh.gif lol
good advice, but first off to eroticmotors! smile.gif

EDIT: since ur so good at maps, could u please tell me where u start burnies missions because ive finished his and ive forget where it is, thanks again bud! biggrin.gif
Winton89
QUOTE(ViceMan @ May 11 2008, 05:29 PM) [snapback]1434100[/snapback]
There's another good way to get a few grand quickly. Once you've done Stevie's 30 text message cars you can take pretty much any car to the garage for money. Just stand outside the garage and grab cars that drive past. You get about 2000-4000 dollars each time. Obviously this will attract the cops after a while, but they're easily avoided.

EDIT: AutoEroticars is on the corner of Lockowski Ave and Keneckie Ave in North Alderney.

I dont think ive got to Stevies text message cars yet, im not sure. I am in alderney tho so i can get to erotic motors. happy.gif
bobs99
QUOTE(Gangsta™ @ May 11 2008, 10:51 AM) [snapback]1433941[/snapback]

what do you do at erotic motors to get the cash?
ViceMan
QUOTE(Gangsta™ @ May 11 2008, 07:00 PM) [snapback]1434127[/snapback]
Thanks man laugh.gif lol
good advice, but first off to eroticmotors! smile.gif

EDIT: since ur so good at maps, could u please tell me where u start burnies missions because ive finished his and ive forget where it is, thanks again bud! biggrin.gif

Bernie? You mean Florian? Why would you want to know where it is unless you're doing missions for him, in which case it's marked on the map. I believe Bernie's place is on Castle Drive, South-West Algonquin.
DiO
Good find. I might try it for kicks. I got 700 thou. Im not hurtin for cash.
Jesseeast
I know at one point Stevie called me or something but never got a text or anything from him.
glowworm
QUOTE(Gangsta™ @ May 11 2008, 04:51 AM) [snapback]1433941[/snapback]

thanks for this little tip notworthy.gif found eroticmotors last night and cashed in, cha-ching thumbup.gif
GTA~BOSS
what i keep going to the car place but no money how do i get the fuckin money i got 5 stars for blowing the place up
tweeker
I am at the last mission and I ran out of cash. I had to start doing stevies missions to get more money. I was seriously down to 1 dollar, I couldnt even buy a hotdog!
satchboogie
How do you get money from Erotic Motors? I once found a ton of cash there, but that was after a mission that happened there, so I think it was just from all the dead guys, because I've never seen money there since.
ViceMan
QUOTE(satchboogie @ May 14 2008, 07:02 AM) [snapback]1435541[/snapback]
How do you get money from Erotic Motors? I once found a ton of cash there, but that was after a mission that happened there, so I think it was just from all the dead guys, because I've never seen money there since.

I assume you have to kill the car salesman there to get him to drop the money, like you have to kill the guy in the Perseus shop to get the money.
NEF-TROOPER
QUOTE(ViceMan @ May 14 2008, 10:37 AM) [snapback]1435589[/snapback]

I assume you have to kill the car salesman there to get him to drop the money, like you have to kill the guy in the Perseus shop to get the money.

Ahhh! How much does the guy in Perseus have??? ... Dont worry I'll drop by and find out MMWWAAHAHAHAAA

Zankou
QUOTE(ViceMan @ May 14 2008, 05:37 AM) [snapback]1435589[/snapback]

I killed the salesman at Auto-Erotica, nothing, no cash. killed the guy in front, he dropped like 20 bucks.
Sincil
I tried putting a securicar in my parking space and then blowing it up to see if it fixes there so i can keep doing it. First time the wrecked car dissapeared as i was picking up cash, second time i stayed in the car for a while, got out just befoer it blew then grabbed the cash and drove off in another car, i came back round the corner and it was fixed and full of cash again biggrin.gif But you have to get the cash and leave the area before the body is cleaned up by the game.
The_Technician
wait...so how DO we get the money from auto-eroticar?

CutThatCity
If you want a security van go to boabo.
adamg18
So seriously - how do you get money from Auto Eroticar?

Come on people! How do you get 20k?
asthenia
Just a quick guess, but is there a cash register at AutoEroticar? Open it if there is...
Nec
I just went to AutoEroticar, and there is money just laying all over the ground inside and outside the dealership. I did not see a register, though.
RamzKilla
QUOTE(Nec @ May 15 2008, 09:07 PM) [snapback]1436417[/snapback]
I just went to AutoEroticar, and there is money just laying all over the ground inside and outside the dealership. I did not see a register, though.

yea thats exactly what happened to me once its more or less luck with auto erotica because iv stoped in there about 5 times and only once there was money all over the place
asthenia
Nah there isn't a register anyway. It was a long shot anyway, how many Mercedes dealers do you see with a cash register sitting on the front desk? But then, it is a game. sleep.gif Well, pot luck it is. The only money I've found there is after that Pegorino mission.
satchboogie
Exactly, I think the money at autoerotica is FROM that mission. I don't think it spawns, because I've driven by the place a dozen times and have never seen money since.
asthenia
I can't see R* leaving 20grand around for us to go pick up every now and then, not with the whole realism factor.
bennyhilly
no you get a fast car fron their and tale it to steveis garage and get money
PabloHoneyOle
Hey, the post your poor arguement is in reference to was last accessed in May of last year.

News Flash: No one gives a shit anymore.
vitucho15
where exactly r the trucks you said by brucies!??
Lmoz96
Go to steve's garage, then use the SUPERGT \ TURISMO cheat codes and sell the car 900 times..
i'v done it and i have 8700000 - \ + dollars! just like the show I'M RICH! lamo.gif cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.