Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pedestrian Quotes
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
Pages: 1, 2, 3
bOnEs
so, what have you herd on the streets of liberty city that had you cracking up? i've herd a ton of one-liners but, last night i started writing them down because i usually forget what they were later... so, here's a couple things i herd last night that made me laugh..

...a taxi driver after a car gets in his way while taking me somewhere...
"i bet thats a fucking woman!"

...and some dude at a pay phone after i bumped into him...
"everyone wants to touch me... why?"
In Kontrol
I haven't taken any notice of the pedestrians quotes but I'm about to play it now so I'll note some down!

(With a keyboard of course!)
FuddMan
...a random woman talking on the street...
"there's nothing funny about urinary tract infections!"
I Made Your Mom In GMod
I've heard this one a few times now, but I love it when the southern cop says:

"Dispatch, the dumbass is on foot!"
Gutbomb
"Oh no, they done killed another truth seeker!" - anonymous NPC
The_Technician
anyone know if there are any quotes from old games in this one?

i havent really been playing attention to the city or its inhabitants, as i've been going full on singleplayer or multiplayer so i havent been wrapped up in the cities life, but all i know is that Liberty City is like New York on crack...
BioSphere
-- Quit Touching Me! -- a hobo on the sidewalk yells it every now and then when you bump into them.

-- Did you just grab my ass? -- Some random Girl

-- Cheesey Vagina -- that one gets on my nerves... i hear it so much.

-- Drunk People are people too! --

-- I have worms --

-- Would you like to see me with my clothes off? --

thats all that i can remember right now.
prelude11
Once when I was dropping Packie off at home, he was walking back to his house and got hit by a car and the driver said "I should never drive when I'm high again"
buttocks
one bum says something like "nooo i dont have any carrots!!!!"
NIGGALICIOUS
"Damn Thats a fine ass"

"i dont care if she was 12 her tits were huge" ped on phone

"yep... im still drinking"

"holy fuck"

"it only burns when i pee and all i do is pee.... oh the pain"
glowworm
some random guy to a hooker, "i can smell your labia from here." i laughed pretty hard at this one.
bOnEs
...a hot blonde after i bumped into her...
if you want to grope me, just ask...
PabloHoneyOle
CHEESY VAGINA FTW
wilren08
well, i put on the gray suit, the one that have the red shirt openned, pretty 80 style and some ped told me...
¨Hey, the 80´s called, they want they clothes back¨.
Of course i killed him afterwards. in a sadistic way i may add. smile.gif
Grand Master Pei Mei
The guy who sells hot dogs from his hot dog stand:

Come take a bite of this hot chihuahua meat! My dogs is long and HOT!
buttocks
the guy from burger shot has some funny quotes but i am too lazy to type them out
42yearoldinvestmentbanka
I heard a guy whose horn did not work say "beep beep"
mattyg
Definately Cheesy Vagina and I can smell your labia from here....ftwzzz
Iscariah
QUOTE(Grand Master Pei Mei @ May 13 2008, 07:55 PM) [snapback]1435196[/snapback]
The guy who sells hot dogs from his hot dog stand:

Come take a bite of this hot chihuahua meat! My dogs is long and HOT!

The same guy also yells sometime: Wouldn't anybody fucking buy something?!?!

thumbup.gif
Lee
It was a while ago now but I had a Mancunian say something like "Do that again and I'll fuckin' hav ya"
42yearoldinvestmentbanka
when this guy hit this other guys headlight he yelled you broke my satellite radio
Albo
" Atleast I can still smoke in Prison "

I've posted some others in other ped quotes but I think you should have this thread pinned, just saying.
bOnEs
...the cashier at the "MODO" clothing store after i walked in wearing clothes from the russian shop...
"no offense but, did you walk here from alderney or something?"

lol, i love how people in broker, dukes, bohan, and algonquin all have this hate for adlerney... it reminds me a lot of real life... seems like people in NY hate those bastards across the river in jersey biggrin2.gif...
IV...Whudyadoooooooooooon?
How bout' this one.....
I ran over two or threee people, but left one guy standing.
As soon as the bodies had fallen to the ground, I heard him say,
" Fuck! I got no short term memory!"
Just cuaght me off guard......HIGH - larious
BioSphere
The next time you touch me, you better pay.

I went past a constrution site, and soe guy shoveling said, alright the whole is deep enought, put the body in.

Sprunk Makes me like children

Lets compare sizes

Someone on a cellphone - I swear the next time we do it i'll use a condom

thats some more i've heard.
asthenia
QUOTE(BioSphere @ May 11 2008, 07:22 AM) [snapback]1433870[/snapback]
-- Cheesey Vagina -- that one gets on my nerves... i hear it so much.

Ugh, same here, fucking way too much for comfort. I always kill every ped in sight in hope that I'll annihilate the person who says it. sleep.gif

@Tech; Yeah there's a ped scream from GTA2. Some of the menu sounds are reused too.. There's alot of recycling that goes on when R* make a game, and I love it.
BioSphere
@Tech; Yeah there's a ped scream from GTA2. Some of the menu sounds are reused too.. There's alot of recycling that goes on when R* make a game, and I love it.

Yep. Listen to the cops when you steal a car, it says We have a grand theft auto, and it sounds like the voice exactly off of GTA 1.. i love it.
BioSphere
Not really a pedestrian quote, but its something written on a gravestone...
--**Spoiler**--

[spoiler]On Francis Mcreary's Tomb stone it says, Brave, Honest, Shot Dead...
lol[/spoiler]
PabloHoneyOle
I bumped into a random girl last night and she said, "Are you trying to fuck me?"

That's when I noticed one thing left out of GTA4 is the ability to give a positive or negative response to random NPC's by pressing up/down or whatever it was. Otherwise, I probably woulda been fucking her right there in front of the cathedral.
bOnEs
i returned a car for brucie, and as i pulled it into the garage i herd a ped say this:
"WOW! i'm on TV!"

lol, technically he was... he was on my TV screen... lol, now that's creative...
asthenia
QUOTE(BioSphere @ May 15 2008, 06:40 PM) [snapback]1436299[/snapback]

Yep. Listen to the cops when you steal a car, it says We have a grand theft auto, and it sounds like the voice exactly off of GTA 1.. i love it.

Yeah! I forgot about that, especially when they say Boabo. Sounds pulled straight from 1.
TheAnalogKid2112
I like how the cops in (i think) the helicopters say SMILE FOR THE CAMERA, ASSHOLE!
Corcovado
Ped on phone: 'dont call it weed on the phone, say you want to buy a green t-shirt!', and: 'how was I to know she was you sister!?'

two girls standing outside a building smoking: 'at least in prison you can smoke inside!'

on the subject on helicopter comments and past gta's this is my favourite from SA:
police officer in helicopter: 'hey! I can see my house from here!'

Iandip94
QUOTE(The_Technician @ May 10 2008, 09:57 PM) [snapback]1433837[/snapback]
anyone know if there are any quotes from old games in this one?

i havent really been playing attention to the city or its inhabitants, as i've been going full on singleplayer or multiplayer so i havent been wrapped up in the cities life, but all i know is that Liberty City is like New York on crack...

Yes,in heard the cops say "The suspect's on foot!" Same tone from SA,but it's not funny,it's annoying now!
JosephLive93
Only one I can remember right now, and I can't get over

"I won't let you aliens get me and steal my sperm"
Iscariah
I just LOVE when Niko is drunk and calls for a cab. Sometimes he says hilarious things like "Yellow Car!!!" or something like "Mister Men!". I'd really laugh my ass off on it.
Ill Bill
The best one i've ever heard (i even changed my mind about making an account on the forum) was when i bumped into a homeless guy sleeping in an alleyway, and he said "I AIN'T GOT NO BANANAS"
another favourite of mine is when you're on the mission to [spoiler]get revenge on the guy who kills roman (if you decide to take the heroin deal at the end of the game).[/spoiler] and Little Jacob says "wan some weed?" probably just the way he says it and the situation he says it in.
theres too many though this game has so many quotes and so many lines of script

and to the above poster a good one when you call for a taxi drunk is "ARRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHHHH".. Niko just screams really loud at the taxi when you try to hail it.
P K
QUOTE(bOnEs @ May 15 2008, 10:58 AM) [snapback]1436251[/snapback]
...the cashier at the "MODO" clothing store after i walked in wearing clothes from the russian shop...
"no offense but, did you walk here from alderney or something?"

Another one from that guy is: "Wow!! Was there a Binco explosion or something?" (Binco being the cheapest clothes store in San Andreas)
bOnEs
ok, i've got a few quotes from the bums... i was hanging out at that underground subway spot where the homeless live... it's pretty cool down there... anyways...

"it's my sperm, not yours, alien!!"

"mommy, is that you inside that man?!"

"ughh, i knew i shouldn't of eaten that dead pigeon..."
Swiift
i punched this women in the hospital..

she said: "I bet you have a small penis." huh.gif < she got me mistaken for someone else... happy.gif
sirgraham
For some reason i laugh when you crash , or do something crazy,, and someone just yells
"LOOK at that shit".. Like he is so amazed at what he just saw..
jackdaddy2008
What about the random guy who sounds about 30 who goes

"don't make me late for school".

or

"its my sperm not yours alien"
42yearoldinvestmentbanka
a woman said I have 6 kids I don't bathe
JustCuz
Did you see? Reptilian death ray! It's gotta be!
jackdaddy2008
HAHA

I was standing waiting for dwaynes goons to come meet me, when a cop walked past ans said -

"Hey, you've prison bitch written all over ya!"

Thts the funniest thing I have heard a random ped say yet.
idEAGLE
after your first safe house gets [spoiler]set on fire[/spoiler] every time you come out of the next safehouse theres always a guy preaching about how we are already in hell.
lol
jackdaddy2008
Haha, just got another.

Guy in Alderney to girl walking by - "Can I crash into THOSE airbags?"

I am pretty sure 100% unlocks random stuff.

All the rare cars with the best paint jobs are all over the place, pedestrians seem different and are saying more stuff, and there aren't as many cops as there used to be.
Grove Street Families
QUOTE(bOnEs @ May 10 2008, 06:06 PM) [snapback]1433619[/snapback]
so, what have you herd on the streets of liberty city that had you cracking up? i've herd a ton of one-liners but, last night i started writing them down because i usually forget what they were later... so, here's a couple things i herd last night that made me laugh..

...a taxi driver after a car gets in his way while taking me somewhere...
"i bet thats a fucking woman!"

...and some dude at a pay phone after i bumped into him...
"everyone wants to touch me... why?"

i once bumped into a girl while doing the park mission with the gay guy the
and i could swear i heard her say Ga weg wich is go away in dutch
Jeepy84
after your first safe house gets set on fire every time you come out of the next safehouse theres always a guy preaching about how we are already in hell.
lol

...and no matter how many times you crush him with a car or frag him with a grenade he is still there the next day, so very annoying.
werewolf23
i was stealing a car from someone at a red light, and as i was getting in to drive away a guy on the sidewalk said something like "Whoa, just like in a videogame!"

also, one of the bums says "ROBOT MAN JUICE"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.