Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Secret?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Lions473
I think I might have found the big secret. Please forgive me if you could already do this.

So I was on the highway near Glen Park, it was around 4 o' clock in the morning, I jacked a Blade and it had two guys in it, the two guys were wannabe grangsters with black shirts and a black pimp hat.. In yellow text it said "You stole 0$ from courier - You can do this every Monday and Friday"

Any thoughts? I don't know if anyone has found this before, but I've never seen this. Please give me feedback.
aussie_b8ler
i think you are talking about when you get a phone call from cesar and he says something like "the stuff is leaving san fierro". then you need to steal the "stuff" from the couriers.

if this is what you talking about, then yes this is common knowledge.
Lions473
I've never got such a phone call. I just now beat all of Catalina's robbing missions and I'm about to start Wu Zi Mu, the racing mission.

But now that I think about it, the guys I jacked the car from do look like crack dealers.
Weasel
It's part of a mission from SF. You probably got into your vehicle just as the call was coming in. The key to enter a vehicle also disconnects/stops the call from showing on screen and automaticly accepted the mission. When you failed to intercept the the M/cycle rider It displayed the mission failed message.

"You stole 0$ from courier - You can do this every Monday and Friday" is a type of mission failed message.

Lions473
There was no mission failed, when I got into the Blade it just said you stole 0$ from courier - you can do this every monday and friday.
aussie_b8ler
it is not an official mission. it is more of a task that can be performed if you choose to or not. if you choose not to do it it just lets you know that the time period is closed and you didn't steal the "stuff". then you can try again if you choose to, every monday and friday.
§ynch
QUOTE(J~D @ May 9 2008, 07:47 PM) [snapback]1433335[/snapback]
it is not an official mission. it is more of a task that can be performed if you choose to or not. if you choose not to do it it just lets you know that the time period is closed and you didn't steal the "stuff". then you can try again if you choose to, every monday and friday.

Just a task for money, not a mission.

Definitely NOT any secret.
_KcIrTaP_
not the big secret sad.gif
nice try though.
l3ader
yeah me too,i had some call......
but know i never had call again.. i don't know why..
please all help me to finish madd dogg mission.... why he always jump ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.