Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone found a Police Uniform?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
Gutbomb
I know about LSD. Yeah, I ate some. HAHA, for real though..... has anyone found any uniforms?
Tyla
You can obtain a Medic's uniform in a mission later on in the game, but I dunno about police/firefighter uniforms.
Gutbomb
Maybe a cop uniform is just lying around somewhere. Like the sweatshirt. I just have to find it. Maybe.... or maybe there are some cheats for skins that could change it to a Police/Firefighter uniform.
PabloHoneyOle
I don't think there are clothing cheats.
dobby-rams
ya can get a trash guy costume

cus ya get it in the [spoiler]ray mission[/spoiler] wen ya hav to find the [spoiler]diamonds[/spoiler]
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(dobby-rams @ May 9 2008, 11:46 AM) [snapback]1433001[/snapback]
ya can get a trash guy costume

cus ya get it in the [spoiler]ray mission[/spoiler] wen ya hav to find the [spoiler]diamonds[/spoiler]

Mission-based clothing is different than wanting to playing dress up with your video game character by using cheats.
NOLA88
i hope r* ads the police uniform l8r as a contint download r something. the vigilante misions are just mutch more fun that way!

[size="7"][/size]PLEASE R*, PLEASE...........ahem
braveheartofg
If you get 100% with specific girlfriends you get costumes apparently!
crazyturkey
QUOTE(braveheartofg @ May 9 2008, 10:12 PM) [snapback]1433233[/snapback]

Really??? Like what?
Mzeppelin

I hope that's true cause that'll be awesome like in San Andreas. This is the first time I've heard that though so I have my doubts.
The_Technician
QUOTE(Mzeppelin @ May 10 2008, 10:50 AM) [snapback]1433304[/snapback]

I hope that's true cause that'll be awesome like in San Andreas. This is the first time I've heard that though so I have my doubts.

well that may happen, as with certain girls you get stuff...like the lawyer can deal with our wanted level sometimes

and if you kill [spoiler]playboy x[/spoiler], you get the [spoiler]claude (from GTA3) [/spoiler]outfit in his wardrobe
you get the [spoiler]waste disposal unit [/spoiler]suit when working with [spoiler]ray[/spoiler]
the [spoiler]medic suit [/spoiler]when killing the [spoiler]witness[/spoiler] in the [spoiler]alderny hospital[/spoiler]

and does anyone know where to get gloves, if you can? are they found like the [spoiler]liberty statue jumper[/spoiler]? [spoiler](found on highest foot-accessible level of statue)[/spoiler]
BioSphere
There's no cop uniform or fireman's uniform, but you get the medic uniform on one of the missions when you go [spoiler] Unplug that guy's machine [/spoiler]
Pez
QUOTE(BioSphere @ May 10 2008, 07:25 AM) [snapback]1433374[/snapback]
There's no cop uniform or fireman's uniform, but you get the medic uniform on one of the missions when you go [spoiler] Unplug that guy's machine [/spoiler]

where do u do that, [spoiler]in what hospital, and do u shoot the machine?[/spoiler]
Indy
what? I shotgunned him lol. Is there a more descrete way?
BioSphere
QUOTE(Gangsta™ @ May 10 2008, 08:00 AM) [snapback]1433485[/snapback]
QUOTE(BioSphere @ May 10 2008, 07:25 AM) [snapback]1433374[/snapback]

where do u do that, [spoiler]in what hospital, and do u shoot the machine?[/spoiler]

[spoiler]The mission is called Flat Line. You have to go to the hospital and there is a locker room in the back that has a Medic uniform in it that u put on. Then you goto Anthony's (that's his name) room and you goto his machine then you Push L1 (on ps3) to unplug the machine and you "walk" out of there without trying to be noticed and escape.[/spoiler]
Pez
owww i remeber that!
i dont think i took the midic uniform,
is there still a chance i could get? smile.gif
thanks!
BioSphere
QUOTE(Gangsta™ @ May 10 2008, 09:15 AM) [snapback]1433527[/snapback]
owww i remeber that!
i dont think i took the midic uniform,
is there still a chance i could get? smile.gif
thanks!

I don't think you can get it after that mission. Its not even in my Outfits collection..
Mr.Zipper
QUOTE(NOLA88 @ May 9 2008, 07:34 PM) [snapback]1433127[/snapback]
i hope r* ads the police uniform l8r as a contint download r something. the vigilante misions are just mutch more fun that way!

Oh oh oh!!! Speak some kind of language just stop having anal sex with computer lingo.
istealkegs
QUOTE(Rooftop_Sniper @ Sep 5 2008, 10:15 PM) [snapback]1463226[/snapback]
QUOTE(NOLA88 @ May 9 2008, 07:34 PM) [snapback]1433127[/snapback]

Oh oh oh!!! Speak some kind of language just stop have anal sex with computer lingo.

what?? that comment made as little sense as the guys comment you quoted.

on a serious note though, how are people so sure that there aren't more clothes in the game? I mean, did r* say that? or is it just because no one found anything else...?
ViceMan
QUOTE(istealkegs @ Sep 6 2008, 08:20 PM) [snapback]1463351[/snapback]
on a serious note though, how are people so sure that there aren't more clothes in the game? I mean, did r* say that? or is it just because no one found anything else...?

The latter. I'm sure some people have checked every inch of Liberty City looking for their precious gloves.
istealkegs
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Sep 6 2008, 04:30 PM) [snapback]1463359[/snapback]

The latter. I'm sure some people have checked every inch of Liberty City looking for their precious gloves.

are you suggesting that, as a community, we have found EVERYTHING that r* has hidden in the game? that is a bit of a let down, don't you think?
Beast Jericho
I don't think gloves are in the game... when have gloves ever been a single item to buy in a GTA game? It's like the only thing that can go on your hands... unless they do a whole hands/arms section where you could buy gloves, fingerless gloves, wristbands, rings, etc. They might as well add earrings too.
Banana Boy
i have seen many youtube videos and some of the ppl have gloves

the police uniform would be GREAT, you could dress as a cop, then the cops wont shoot at you when you attack someone, theyll just think ur attacking a criminal

i wish there was a NOOSE suit, you could dress as a noose, be disquised, then raid drug dealers places, and kill loads of well armed thugs, = perfect rampages
DiO
QUOTE(istealkegs @ Sep 8 2008, 07:53 AM) [snapback]1463553[/snapback]

are you suggesting that, as a community, we have found EVERYTHING that r* has hidden in the game? that is a bit of a let down, don't you think?

No it is not a let down. Millions of people play this game. Everything has been found.
Banana Boy
QUOTE(pootitz @ Sep 21 2008, 09:25 PM) [snapback]1465756[/snapback]
QUOTE(istealkegs @ Sep 8 2008, 07:53 AM) [snapback]1463553[/snapback]

No it is not a let down. Millions of people play this game. Everything has been found.

maybe R* has hidden some secret shit that we havent found yet, its not on a forum, its not in the guide, and its not up your ass, like uhh... pokemon, they have been hiding shit in that for years, and yet in non of there guides to they mention any of those secret things (just gota flash back to my child hood)
Harrop
Gloves are defo not in this fuckin' game we all worked that out in about April/May, I'm hoping that they put them in the DLC as I think they make Niko look alot better and for the fact that R* fuckin' advertised a lot of pics and billboards showing Niko wearing gloves, wht they took them out I'll never know! It's not like they would take up a lot of memory (0.1kb or somet!).
Sa Spur
Theres a trainer at thegtaplace.com that lets you access virtually all NPC skins in the game including cop and noose uniforms. Doesnt give things like hats or helmets though. Unfortuneately it only works on version 1.0.2.1, not 1.0.3.1. I havnt been able to find one that works on the newest version. It also has other functions like teleprtation, god mode and car spawning. heres the link:

http://www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/file.php?id=3932
OptimumPx
September
October
November
December
January
February
March.

7 months, over half a year. Don't bump old topics please.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.