Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Special Edition Soundtrack Available For Download
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Mattay
Today Rockstar announced that if you hadn't pre-ordered the Special Edition, you wouldn't have to miss out on the incredible soundtracks Rockstar has fit into the game. All sixteen radio stations have selected songs you will be able to download (for a price of course, but hey, it's worth it!).

Amazon has put up the music for electronic download.

Rockstar also tells us to look for new soundtrack releases soon!
DiO
Man, I havent even listened to that yet. There a some good songs on that too.
Albo
I forgot about mine, but two days ago I popped it into my computer and the songs were better then I expected.
Kuwong
I don't see any mention of Vladivostok there. Which is a shame, as the song Schweine (First song you hear off the boat) will not be included. Best song in my opinion.
wyhpower
QUOTE(Kuwong @ May 9 2008, 09:26 PM) [snapback]1432918[/snapback]
I don't see any mention of Vladivostok there. Which is a shame, as the song Schweine (First song you hear off the boat) will not be included. Best song in my opinion.

Check this out here-> Click here

OR

YouTube

Origional MV

SUBBED
Subbed Version

thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
darht_lidl
That song Schweine reminds me a bit of a kid programme called Chorton and the Wheelies
Scrapper1
best song in the game.........NAS-War Is Necessary
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.