Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA4 100% Completion Checklist
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Psy
If you're a hardcore GTA player and you're attempting to fully complete GTA4 with 100% completion, then this checklist is just what you need. Having just earned 100% completion myself, I can be almost positive that this list covers every single objective required.

Currently we have a checklist with all of the objectives. You can tick off the ones you have or print off the list and mark them as you do them, however very soon I will be adding a special feature to the checklist which will allow you to save your checklist on our website, meaning you can constantly update your progress whenever you're on the site. This should be completed in the next week, but I'll keep you updated.

Check out our GTA4 100% Completion Checklist, and if you have any feedback, error corrections or have any problems with it whatsoever, please post here and let us know.

We'll also be adding plenty of new guides to the site which will assist you in completing the various objectives required, so stay tuned!
Hardcore Ottoman
Sweet Psy, didn't know about the friend activities yet!
CutThatCity
Well good, i'll wait until the new feature is set up.
Kamahl
nice, i still have a lot to do but this is gonna be useful
Pieface
Cheers Psy, I will hopefully get that key now.
Mekstizzle
Besides them counting towards % completion, are there any other rewards for things like all unique jumps, or all pigeons etc.. maybe you should include them.
Aridpheonix
i hate getting all unique jumps :\
Psy
There are no extra unlockables or rewards for doing anything apart from the friends.

Well, after you complete the 30 text message cars, you're able to take any cars you steal to the garage and you'll be paid for them, but that's not really an unlockable.

I read somewhere that you get a helicopter for 200 pigeons, but I never read anything in game, or saw anything that showed that was the case.

I don't even think you get anything for 100%, although I did notice that [spoiler]the ammo limiter seems to have been disabled, meaning you can buy as much ammo as you like and go on an endless killing spree![/spoiler]
mceggy
Sara (3 Meets)
Marnie (3 Meets)

I think the 3 meets for Sara and 3 meets for Marnie are just 2 for each.
[spoiler]Sara - 1st take her home, 2nd pick up from Perseus[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Marnie - 1st take her to get crack, 2nd take her to grand central[/spoiler]

Could be wrong but I think Jeff [spoiler](cheating wife man)[/spoiler] is also a requirement (3 meets).
devilsnumber
QUOTE(Psy @ May 9 2008, 11:35 AM) [snapback]1432759[/snapback]
If you're a hardcore GTA player and you're attempting to fully complete GTA4 with 100% completion, then this checklist is just what you need. Having just earned 100% completion myself, I can be almost positive that this list covers every single objective required.

Currently we have a checklist with all of the objectives. You can tick off the ones you have or print off the list and mark them as you do them, however very soon I will be adding a special feature to the checklist which will allow you to save your checklist on our website, meaning you can constantly update your progress whenever you're on the site. This should be completed in the next week, but I'll keep you updated.

Check out our GTA4 100% Completion Checklist, and if you have any feedback, error corrections or have any problems with it whatsoever, please post here and let us know.

We'll also be adding plenty of new guides to the site which will assist you in completing the various objectives required, so stay tuned!

how many hours did it take you to complete cos im not getting my copey for a few more days and i want to get the key to the city i have a guide and everything but how long will it take
Psy
QUOTE(devilsnumber @ May 9 2008, 02:53 PM) [snapback]1432932[/snapback]
how many hours did it take you to complete cos im not getting my copey for a few more days and i want to get the key to the city i have a guide and everything but how long will it take

It took me 37 hours, but that's the 2nd fastest 100% completion on PS3 (according to the social club, as far as I know). I'd already finished the game before that too, so I knew most of what I was doing. For the average player it will take around 50 or 60 hours of gameplay.

Also Eggy, I think you're right. I'll update the list now.
adamg18
37 hours!! That's mental!! I suppose you didn't worry about your relationships that much then until the end?

I am only 40% through so please no spoilers smile.gif
Swiift
simply beautiful happy.gif
§ynch
QUOTE(Psy @ May 8 2008, 07:05 PM) [snapback]1432759[/snapback]

Excellence.
Thanks, and congratulations! smile.gif
HB~Sauce
Wow, thats alot of stuff left for me to do.

Good list though, I've been looking for one.
Nec
This is very cool, thanks so much! Is there a printer-friendly version available by chance?
Pez
Thanks Psy and Niko Vance!
i think im gonna print this, very helpfull
thanks! smile.gif
Pez
Because its all the same, ffs! sleep.gif
Mr Pink
I officially lost hope in trying to get 100% in GTA IV. The list seems nearly impossible for me.
Anton
just got 100%, that last jump between the two islands was mental. i still dont know what i unlocked, just got an achievement sad.gif
Nec
QUOTE(Anton @ May 11 2008, 05:35 AM) [snapback]1433983[/snapback]
just got 100%, that last jump between the two islands was mental. i still dont know what i unlocked, just got an achievement sad.gif

I loved that jump, though it was a major PITA to do. I tried what seemed like the fastest cars and finally is was the [spoiler]NRG900[/spoiler] that made it happen.
§ynch
QUOTE(Nec @ May 11 2008, 12:53 PM) [snapback]1434182[/snapback]
I loved that jump, though it was a major PITA to do. I tried what seemed like the fastest cars and finally is was the [spoiler]NRG900[/spoiler] that made it happen.

Same. Love the jump, love the vehicle. smile.gif

Psy, it looks like Jeff still needs to be added to the random ped listing.
He's the guy who [spoiler]has you take a picture of his wife and her "lover"
in his first mission, then later on he calls you up (his second mission).
You encounter him on a bench one last time.[/spoiler]
Psy
As far as I know, he's not required for 100% completion.
bradyallen8807
Ok, I have played and done everything on the list. All main story missions, all 50 jumps completed, all 200 pigeons killed, all 30 vigilante completed, all 20 current crimes, all 30 cars delivered to stevie, all 10 cars delivered to brucie, all 10 car missions for little jacob, all 9 assassination missions, all 9 street races, all friends special abilities unlocked, all random pedestrians met and missions completed besides ivan and clearance but they can be killed during the main story so that shouldnt count, and all activites are completed but yet i only have 98.33% completed. Any suggestions as to what I may have missed to get the 1.67% ? Thanks.
Psy
QUOTE(bradyallen8807 @ May 15 2008, 07:26 PM) [snapback]1436333[/snapback]
Ok, I have played and done everything on the list. All main story missions, all 50 jumps completed, all 200 pigeons killed, all 30 vigilante completed, all 20 current crimes, all 30 cars delivered to stevie, all 10 cars delivered to brucie, all 10 car missions for little jacob, all 9 assassination missions, all 9 street races, all friends special abilities unlocked, all random pedestrians met and missions completed besides ivan and clearance but they can be killed during the main story so that shouldnt count, and all activites are completed but yet i only have 98.33% completed. Any suggestions as to what I may have missed to get the 1.67% ? Thanks.

Did you beat the high score on QUB3D?
bradyallen8807
QUOTE(Psy @ May 15 2008, 06:57 PM) [snapback]1436351[/snapback]
QUOTE(bradyallen8807 @ May 15 2008, 07:26 PM) [snapback]1436333[/snapback]

Did you beat the high score on QUB3D?

Yeah, I got a little over 11,000
Nec
Could it be that you didn't win 20 street races? I know that is an achievement for Xbox, but I have no idea if it is actually required for 100%
bradyallen8807
QUOTE(Nec @ May 15 2008, 07:38 PM) [snapback]1436384[/snapback]
Could it be that you didn't win 20 street races? I know that is an achievement for Xbox, but I have no idea if it is actually required for 100%

no i only did the nine street races that you access by calling brucie but it wont hurt to try i guess. thanks
Psy
QUOTE(bradyallen8807 @ May 15 2008, 08:57 PM) [snapback]1436387[/snapback]

no i only did the nine street races that you access by calling brucie but it wont hurt to try i guess. thanks

Don't bother, you only need to do the 9 races for 100%.

Have you won a game of full bowling, pool and darts?

Seems like you haven't taken one of your friends to ALL of their possible destinations.
bradyallen8807
QUOTE(Psy @ May 15 2008, 08:38 PM) [snapback]1436404[/snapback]

Seems like you haven't taken one of your friends to ALL of their possible destinations.

I was startin to think the same thing. I have won at a full game of bowling, pool, darts, but i was starting to think that i need to take the friends to all their destinations. Ill try it when I get home. thanks Psy
Nec
QUOTE(bradyallen8807 @ May 15 2008, 02:09 PM) [snapback]1436418[/snapback]
QUOTE(Psy @ May 15 2008, 08:38 PM) [snapback]1436404[/snapback]

I was startin to think the same thing. I have won at a full game of bowling, pool, darts, but i was starting to think that i need to take the friends to all their destinations. Ill try it when I get home. thanks Psy

The nice thing is that you can take them on up to 4 activities on the same trip, so that should make it go pretty fast.
MIchaelF
AWESOME LIST!!!!!!!!!
bradyallen8807
Hey Psy, thanks for the advice. After taking a few friends to their activities it turned out that I hadnt taken Packie to the strip club. got the 100% now. Thanks again
PRSguitarist16
I also have exactly 98% completion and i'm stumped on what im missing. I started off and beat the game in like 22 or 23 hours to get the liberty city minute achievement so i saved earlier saves in different slots so that i could go back if i needed to. I went back into the other slots because i couldnt get any of my friends to answer their phones. Anyways ive got:

All 200 pigeons
the 50 stunt jumps
the drug deliveries (Little Jacob)
the exotic exports (Brucie)
the 30 stolen vehicles (Stevie)
the 20 vigilante missions
the 30 most wanted people
i won every race for all 9 tracks
Special abilities for all friends except, of course, Roman and Dwayne
and im pretty sure i completed all the activities with my friends (such as strip club, bowling, etc.)
Met All Random Characters
Beat a Friend at Pool, Darts, a FULL game of Bowling, and i beat the high score on QUB3D with like 44,000 points

But here is what is confusing me: I have the Bradygames guide so it tells me just about EVERYTHING and where everything and everyone is but i CANNOT find Brian in all of his mission spots so i figured maybe i beat them but i dont remember ever doing the last encounter. Also, i don't know but everywhere tells me that there are 90 total story missions and procedural missions but in my stats it says i have passed 94 missions total, does that mean something or is that normal? Lastly, i have beaten an assassin mission but i didn't go up in percentage and in the Bradygames guide it doesn't say anything about the assassin mission being part of the 100% completion. I'm just lost in this so does anyone know anything or have any advice or suggestions about it.? Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.