Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rockstar Extend 100% Club Deadline
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Zen

For those of you who were considering entering the 100% Club contest on the Rockstar Social Club, but thought, "Nah, I won't do it in time", Rockstar have extended the deadline date on the competition to the 19th May.

On the Social Club, it states
We are extending the 100% Club Contest for an extra two week to ensure that everyone has a chance to get in on the action. Stay tuned for further details and keep going for 100%!

This is good news if you're planning on entering the competition. Be sure to discuss your progress at our Forums. The rules for the competition can be found here.

Thanks to Lee for the heads up.
Psy
Spot on. Just got 100% this second, so that means I'm getting a key. Wehey! biggrin.gif
Nec
Congrats!
Lee
QUOTE(Psy @ May 8 2008, 08:02 PM) [snapback]1432530[/snapback]
Spot on. Just got 100% this second, so that means I'm getting a key. Wehey! biggrin.gif

Very well done to you!!

Does that mean you'll be playin some multiplayer with us from now on?
braveheartofg
Whats the key anyway... Is it really that special?
Congrats anyway...
Psy
QUOTE(Lee @ May 8 2008, 08:12 PM) [snapback]1432539[/snapback]

Very well done to you!!

Does that mean you'll be playin some multiplayer with us from now on?

I'll be on multiplayer soon, gotta work on a few guides for the site first. I've only been playing on the PS3 version so far anyway, so I might switch over to the 360 soon and start again on there.
Mekstizzle
I knew The 'Mon would get a key. Congrats
Miami13
All right, I will be in the club.
FuddMan

Only if they ever update the stats... I completed the story two days ago but I still can't access the "story gang".
ThePaleOgre
Awesome I got 100% the day after the deadline
Being a member of the social club registers me for this competition right? Because I couldnt find anything to actually enter into it

Another thing I beat the story line last week and I still cant access Story Gang(just checked and now I can) and I cant access The 100% Club
I guess they updated the stats this morning because yesterday it said I only had 40% finished when I tried to enter the 100% Club but now it says 84%

I guess waiting is the only thing I can do
DiO
QUOTE(Psy @ May 8 2008, 03:02 PM) [snapback]1432530[/snapback]

Well congrats man. Any regrets on finishing the game so fast? Im savoring the awesomeness.
Nec
I read at the Social Club site that they are working on that diligently, and that the servers have had seriously heavy loads. It finally updated my stats about 2 hours ago, btw.
Aridpheonix
68.68% i prolly won't get the deadline tongue.gif
Mekstizzle
QUOTE(DuffMan @ May 8 2008, 10:06 PM) [snapback]1432633[/snapback]

Only if they ever update the stats... I completed the story two days ago but I still can't access the "story gang".

Give it some time. I can now access it, I completed it about 2/3 days ago too.
DiO
QUOTE(Nec @ May 8 2008, 06:14 PM) [snapback]1432669[/snapback]
I read at the Social Club site that they are working on that diligently, and that the servers have had seriously heavy loads. It finally updated my stats about 2 hours ago, btw.

do you know if they are going to give me all the cash ive gotten. I should be lvl 5 by now.
Miami13
I just achieved 100%. yay!
Kuwong
QUOTE(DuffMan @ May 8 2008, 10:06 PM) [snapback]1432633[/snapback]

Likewise, it's so slow to update, you need to get 100% at least four days before its over so it can update.
Swiift

please take a picture of it for us so we can see when you get your key lol notworthy.gif
Miami13
Now it would be nice if the Social Club would update my percentage...
mike glynn
Hi, can someone tell me how to upload my stats on the social club site?. Thanks
Nec
QUOTE(mike glynn @ May 16 2008, 02:55 PM) [snapback]1437007[/snapback]
Hi, can someone tell me how to upload my stats on the social club site?. Thanks

They automatically upload on what seems to be a very irregular basis. You just have to make sure you have an account there and then link it to XBL gamertag. It will use whatever Hotmail/MSN account you are currently signed in on, so you know. I use one email for XBL and my actual email, and one for messenger (because everyone was too lazy to add my other one. BUMS!) I was on MSN when I linked it the first time and it linked the wrong one at first.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.