Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can someone delete me please?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
Lazyvulture
Thanks.
OptimumPx
No.

Why on Earth would we delete you? If you don't want to be a member here simply don't post.
Sharpie Fetish
Because its a waste of a name and its a fairly decent name too
Lee
Is this your second account or something? Aren't you Shadow, who has lazyvulture as thier gamertag?
Benzilla
Yes I believe it is.
PS3Matt
He has got the right to be removed from any member subscription as right by law...Upon request of deletion from records, unless there is a valid reason why the member cant be suspended
Zeus
What's the point in deleting him? Unless he has a disorder and has urges to visit the website and post against his will just because of the fact he is registered, just don't come onto the forum?
psychÝ
QUOTE(PS3Matt @ May 11 2008, 03:24 PM) [snapback]1434027[/snapback]
He has got the right to be removed from any member subscription as right by law...Upon request of deletion from records, unless there is a valid reason why the member cant be suspended

No he doesn't in the slightest.
Nec
QUOTE(PS3Matt @ May 11 2008, 07:24 AM) [snapback]1434027[/snapback]

1. This is not a subscription, it is a forum account which has absolutely no personal data associated with it.

2. Suspension does not equal deletion. Suspension only prevents people from posting.

He made the account, he doesn't have to use it. He will not be harassed, emailed, subscribed to anything, or otherwise bothered unless he chooses to use the account.

I accidentally ended up with a second account here when I first signed up and requested the same thing. I received the same response, and I can tell you that it has caused me no problems whatsoever.

So please, do not worry about it because it really isn't a big deal.
OptimumPx
...and on that note I'm going to lock this topic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.