Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Infernus a rare car??
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
Pages: 1, 2
GMT
sooo, you think the Infernus is a rare care?
well, take a look at these 2 pics from Bohan, just around the corner of the savehouse:

at the beginning of the street and at

the end of the street

now that's the typical all over the place car for such a ghetto burb as Bohan is, ain't it?
FuddMan
I was just messing about with this earlier. The roads around the Bohan safehouse are the ultimate car cloning areas, so if you take the Infernus you get from Brucie and drive it around there you'll have another 15 or so to choose from.
Indy
lol, it's because you were driving one though. All GTA games tend to do that.
GMT
yea, I know that the car you're driving currently spawns a lot around you in any GTA.
but this very street in Bohan is just the most ridiculous spot all over the GTA universe.

no matter which car you drive, in the morning or in the evening (about pre/after rushhour time), this very street is overcrowded with the certain car you drive, not a single evidence of diversity, apart from color and version of the model maybe.

I don't know how the engine works concerning this, if it's possible at all to rewrite the one R* uses for this, but I really hoped this bugger won't be in 4 anymore, but especially around Bohan, I think it's like evolved to the next level.

I mean, to see one or another expensive car in a rundown hood ain't impossible, but these pics I took look like Bohan must be Malibu Hills or something...
profgoop
have you guys noticed that when you are on foot, there suddenly seems to be no traffic?????
TommyVercettiPizza
QUOTE(profgoop @ May 7 2008, 09:55 PM) [snapback]1431959[/snapback]
have you guys noticed that when you are on foot, there suddenly seems to be no traffic?????

Ah jeez, that bug's STILL in GTA? That's so annoying, it's hardly as if it's that difficult for the game to load cars! Surely if you're driving a car the game has to concentrate on loading and animating your car, so why would it be any easier to load cars when you're driving a car than when you're walking and the game doesn't have your car to concentrate on ? :S
GTA~BOSS
i seen that i was like damn sling that hard lol i mean it the ghetto drugs=money lol not that much money
Hardcore Ottoman
I wish when I flew helicopters more would spawn around me tongue.gif
Nec
QUOTE(profgoop @ May 7 2008, 01:55 PM) [snapback]1431959[/snapback]

No I haven't. I usually get run over every time I hit the street on foot.
CutThatCity
I know what you mean, its not immediate, but after the cars that were there have driven away, none/hardly any spawn.
Gunther Strigoi
HAHA Nec! i know what u mean
Indy
I hate fucking crossing the road. You have to actually look. And when you think its clear and start running across, a fucking taxi spawns down the street and rams straight into you.
Pez
QUOTE(GMT @ May 7 2008, 03:18 PM) [snapback]1431725[/snapback]
well, take a look at these 2 pics from Bohan, just around the corner of the savehouse:

the end of the street

now that's the typical all over the place car for such a ghetto burb as Bohan is, ain't it?

They are rare, unless if u know where thy respawn wink.gif
RamzKilla
there rare except for when u have one just like every other gta
TommyVercettiPizza
QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ May 8 2008, 04:29 PM) [snapback]1432382[/snapback]
I hate fucking crossing the road. You have to actually look. And when you think its clear and start running across, a fucking taxi spawns down the street and rams straight into you.

So I'm guessing you can't sprint like crazy as you could in previous GTAs? sad.gif
bobs99
QUOTE(Gangsta™ @ May 9 2008, 10:11 PM) [snapback]1433196[/snapback]

the end of the street

and wheres that? ive never seen one (or a supergt the aston martin type car)
Pez
ill give ya a clue.. smile.gif
its near Burnies! biggrin.gif
FuddMan
QUOTE(Gangsta™ @ May 10 2008, 11:09 AM) [snapback]1433419[/snapback]
ill give ya a clue.. smile.gif
its near Burnies! biggrin.gif

Why don't you just label it on a map? It's not on PlanetGTAs interactive one so either stop talking bullshit or just post where you can find it.
Pez
Well im not talking bs! ill get it ASAP
glowworm
QUOTE(bobs99 @ May 9 2008, 06:23 PM) [snapback]1433277[/snapback]

the end of the street

so far the supergt is the most rare car (for me). i've got one saved and refuse to drive it because i'm affraid i'll drive if off a bridge or something. if anyone has any idea where they or the comet spawn please let me know.
GTA Ruler
That same thing happened with the Patriot I was driving turned down the road and there was 18 of them lined up on the left side of the road! drool.gif I love that car!
ILTS
I hate when I'm looking for a motorcycle and I have to go through 3 islands to find one, and once I find one theres about 9 of the same kind right there.
Brucie Kibbutz
Search in Outlook Park by the Pizza Salad restaurant.

Stay GENETICALLY SUPERIOR!~B
PhantomStranger
QUOTE(Brucie Kibbutz @ May 20 2008, 11:48 AM) [snapback]1438577[/snapback]
Stay GENETICALLY SUPERIOR!~B

Are you going to say that after every post? huh.gif
Pez
we now u are GENETICALLY superior,
it says in your sig!
Brucie Kibbutz
QUOTE(Scarface™ @ May 20 2008, 04:56 PM) [snapback]1438789[/snapback]
we now u are GENETICALLY superior,
it says in your sig!

Ice cold brothers need to let each other know we're above the rest baby! I won't do it after every post, only for those short posts.~B
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(glowworm @ May 13 2008, 01:47 PM) [snapback]1435273[/snapback]
QUOTE(bobs99 @ May 9 2008, 06:23 PM) [snapback]1433277[/snapback]

the end of the street

so far the supergt is the most rare car (for me). i've got one saved and refuse to drive it because i'm affraid i'll drive if off a bridge or something. if anyone has any idea where they or the comet spawn please let me know.

I've never even seen one. What does it look like FFS?
PhantomStranger

The rear end is a Pagani Zonda copy, the front and most of the body is a Lambo Murcielago look-a-like.

And Bruice, you're not cool or funny you're some idiot behind a keyboard pretending to be a video game character.
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(PhantomStranger @ May 21 2008, 10:42 PM) [snapback]1439662[/snapback]

The rear end is a Pagani Zonda copy, the front and most of the body is a Lambo Murcielago look-a-like.

And Bruice, you're not cool or funny you're some idiot behind a keyboard pretending to be a video game character.

Sorry, I mean the Super GT. I think the Infernus is what you described?
PhantomStranger
QUOTE(Un-Amurikan Bastage @ May 22 2008, 01:12 PM) [snapback]1439669[/snapback]

Yeah the Super GT is a rare car, The Aston Martin DB9 clone, I have yet seen one on the streets and I'm on my second way through. However you do race against them if you have a car that's in their same category.
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(PhantomStranger @ May 21 2008, 11:27 PM) [snapback]1439672[/snapback]
QUOTE(Un-Amurikan Bastage @ May 22 2008, 01:12 PM) [snapback]1439669[/snapback]

Yeah the Super GT is a rare car, The Aston Martin DB9 clone, I have yet seen one on the streets and I'm on my second way through. However you do race against them if you have a car that's in their same category.

Sick. I might have to jack one at a race now.
FuddMan
I see Super GTs driving around all the time huh.gif
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(DuffMan @ May 22 2008, 03:59 AM) [snapback]1439714[/snapback]
I see Super GTs driving around all the time huh.gif

*Shakes fist*

I see shit tons of Turismos all the time, but never an Infernus or Super GT. I've of course seen the Infernus you get as a present, but that's it...
Liam Miles
This car cloning area, in bohan sounds like a good way to get that chain reaction achievement.
JoelManiac
QUOTE(Starkey @ May 10 2008, 08:41 AM) [snapback]1433250[/snapback]
QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ May 8 2008, 04:29 PM) [snapback]1432382[/snapback]

So I'm guessing you can't sprint like crazy as you could in previous GTAs? sad.gif

No it's very annoying getting hit by cars, but i still prefer it to the other GTAs. smile.gif
tokwa316
If your trying to get a super gt maybe the easiest way i got it was from that one mission with bernie in a turismo. You chase those two guys and they're in a gt. eventually they get out, but after killing em u get like 2 stars and bernie will only get out the turismo is if u get in and out of it and lead him to the gt. Or u can get one at the mission at the spunk factory after the mission. Other than getting it for bernie or cheating im not sure where to find an infernus.
mastahkill666
here this is how I get infernus clones:

first I go in the infernus u get for present then I drive around for a while, then I put it at the safehouse and take another car and drive around till I see the infernus, it usually works smile.gif.
Brucie Kibbutz
You could also work for stevie, one of the cars Stevie wants is an Infernus, just steal it for yourself ad then get it again. Stevie also asks for a SuperGT as well.~B

Note:You will not fail the mission for Stevie if you want one of the cars that he wants, it will just respawn afterwards, giving you a nice car plus w/e money he gives you for it.
Dr. Evil
I hate that you can't find it unless you're actually driving it. So...I drove it around Bohan then pushed a few to my safehouse with the one I was already driving. After that resident parking was full I dispersed them to my other safehouses. It is time consuming but at least I don't have to hunt for one anymore.
Thrilla in Manila
Turismo was the best car in San Andreas but they downgraded it in GTA IV which is a shame.

I love the Infernus though, I have 2 Inferni just incase I lose one and yeah, it is rare, I have never seen anyone in an Infernus if I wasn't driving mine.
JoelManiac
I agree with that, when i first got IV an Turismo so i grabbed it and wasn't very impressed with it. In SA it was awesome.
Dlight
I'm the proud owner of 11 infernuses! (Inferni?)

I used the bohan clone place thanks to this thread, but for those who have lost theirs completely, one also spawns in the parking lot in Beachgate. (Where Faustin lived, south of broker, nice residential place..)

Now just to find the Super GT..
Thrilla in Manila
I believe that's a Turismo in Beachgate.
Dlight
QUOTE(Thrilla in Manila @ Jun 11 2008, 05:17 PM) [snapback]1447144[/snapback]
I believe that's a Turismo in Beachgate.

In Faustin's garage, it's a turismo. But in the parking lot, which is on the left when you turn the first corner, there is an infernus, sorry if i didn't make that clear enough.
JoelManiac
Wheres Beachgate?
DelinQuent
i unfortunately lost the infernus that was given to me and cannot find another one.

i looked where dlight was talking about, the only parking lot i could find in beachgate was right next to a tall building and had no infernus. i did find the turismo that was mentioned though.
JoelManiac
I finally got one today off Bernie. haha
muse-man2367
whatever car you are in if you go to that street then there will be loads of them parked there. its in south Bohan for anyone who doesnt know

you get an infernus from Bernie. you also get one from stevie but you sell it but when i did it there was one drivin past the garage and i stole it. ive only ever found 3 though
Psy
Is it just me, or is an Infernus without a spoiler rare? I mean I know the cars are rare anyway, but I found one without a spoiler when I was driving one and I thought it was a glitch or something. Don't think it is though because on one of the street races, the infernus there has no spoiler either. Still think they're rare though.
istealkegs
QUOTE(Psy @ Sep 3 2008, 12:02 PM) [snapback]1462655[/snapback]
Is it just me, or is an Infernus without a spoiler rare? I mean I know the cars are rare anyway, but I found one without a spoiler when I was driving one and I thought it was a glitch or something. Don't think it is though because on one of the street races, the infernus there has no spoiler either. Still think they're rare though.

its not a glitch... its a different model... but all infernus (inferni? plural?) are rare ... I guess it's similar to the NRG RR's compared to the NRG F's... which everone your driving, either can/will spawn... but I don't think one model is more rare than the other...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.