Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: your most pathetic/best death or kill
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
lunasea
the name says it all for me im ashamed to say V pretty random but

Had less than full health was in the fire truck going fairly fast south on algonquin and took a right turn and meant to hit O but hit triangle and got under my own wheels

stupid.gif

My best random kill would be i did a backflip with a NRG900 off a stunt jump and managed to land on a person killing them thumbup.gif
ThePaleOgre
While hunting for pigeons with full health and armor I stopped on a bridge with the driver side towards oncoming traffic
I got out and started to line up my shot on the bird but suddenly I was smashed into my car by an SUV which instantly killed me
It startled me, embarrassed me, and cost me ten thousand GTA Monies
It was a very facepalm moment
sketch449
The first day i had gtaIV i started a fight with this random guy and i killed him, went to fight another then the ambulance ran me over and killed me.

The funniest however was when my sis was nagging me for a go and she ran straight into a car outside the hospital and died. She doesn't like IV anymore
Ex-PS Fanboy
best kill: on the mission A Dish Served Cold, i went up on a dockside crane to get a vantage point, and someguy eventually came up, so i pulled out my M4, and gun butt him over the edge, then shot him and killed him before he hit the ground

most pathetic death: On Ivan the Not So Terrible, when you chase him through the construction site, he climbed up the crane and i accidentally ran to fast over the stairs leading to the crane and fell to my death
PabloHoneyOle
Best Kill was after crashing a car into a crowd in the park, this Hasidic Jew looking guy attacked me. A chase and fist fight ensued across Middle Park and ended with me outrunning him a little and waiting for him to come around corner; into a tunnel where I shot him in the face repeatedly with the combat shotgun; splattering blood on a couple of passerbyers.

Best Death was when I had Brucie drop me off in Star Junction in a helicopter; I couldn't get off the building, and tried to get into the window washer to get down; ended up falling many stories, landing on a passing car, sending glass and blood flying everywhere. It looked like my impact killed the driver too, but I couldn't confirm (screen faded to black)...

INSANE.
Canadianbacon123
most pathetic kill was when I killed a guy with a fence gate lol

pathetic death was falling off the roof of a skyscraper, took about 10 secs to hit the ground, then I bounced when I did
Lexi
Most entertaining death would have to be getting the back end of my heli taken out by a plane by the airport, then after landing on the strip getting killed by a wheel of another plane.
Naphthyloxy
Most pathetic dead would have to be getting drunk with Packie over in Algonquin, and taking him home making my way to Dukes Boulevard with the cops trailing us since Algonquin. The car flips over and I get out only to have six patrols follow up and t-bone Packie against two patrol cars (I have less than 25% health now). I get in the getaway car that should have been for both of us only to be shot in the face by an overweight cop at point blank range.

My best kill is when someone grabbed onto the door handle of the car that I stole from them and then driving off fast enough so they wont fall off, hitting a stunt jump, flipping over on the side that they were on and crushing them once I hit the ground.
Mzeppelin
I thought the cop had died and I started walking away, then he got up and shot me dead (I already was almost dead). It got me pissed cause it should've been him not me that went.
Nec
This is lame and funny.
I was taking a cab from one end of an island to another (the long way) and apparently the cab ran into someone and pissed them off enough to follow all the way to my destination. So I got out of the cab thinking the guy would go after the cabbie since he was the one driving. Nope. He punched it, chased me down, and pinned me to a wall. I heard him screaming, "My fucking car!!" as I was dying.
lunasea
QUOTE(Nec @ May 8 2008, 09:00 PM) [snapback]1432630[/snapback]
This is lame and funny.
I was taking a cab from one end of an island to another (the long way) and apparently the cab ran into someone and pissed them off enough to follow all the way to my destination. So I got out of the cab thinking the guy would go after the cabbie since he was the one driving. Nope. He punched it, chased me down, and pinned me to a wall. I heard him screaming, "My fucking car!!" as I was dying.

Reading that last sentence is f...ing hillarious.
Gutbomb
Most pathetic death: Eddie Low killed me. Enough said. I forgot the cops took my weapons.

Most pathetic kill: I killed Isaac's girl. I felt bad about that one.
Sofaking8up
In the mission three leaf clover, I was backing my way into the subway tunnel shooting and was on the wrong side of the tracks and got drilled by a fuckin train!!
Mr. Evisu
Haha my best one was on a mission for Bernie when you have to chase his 'Stalker' on a Moped (fine gentlemangio) and I approached a turning a bit fast (hard to believe on a fine gentlemangio I know!) and mounted a curb & a pedestrian, casung me to back flip into the air, then coming down landing on top of the same pedestrian!

Another one was when I was driving down some street in the Infernus & hit a pedestrian crossing the road at pretty much full speed....this made him fly off up & forward, I kept my foot in it and when the pedestrian fell out the sky he hit the bonnet, causing him to fly off once again!
BioSphere
My best kill was when i was driving and i hit a cop while driving and a car chasing me hit him again before he hit the ground...

My worst death, was when i was playing Deathmatch and i shot an RPG and then the rocket swirled around all over and came back at me and kill me, exploding the gas pumps i was running past.

My worst kill shooting an old lady in the back of the head with a sniper rifle while she was carrying her groceries to her lonely home back in alderny...

My best death is when i jumped off of the Roderdam Tower (Empire State Building) And Niko Screamed and i felt so bad after that scream, then his feet hit a ledge then he twirled down to the next ledge and hit his face then he twirled down and down and down and then finally hit his cranium on the pavement, then my rocket launcher went off and then blew up the car next to me then blew me to the side of the building... it was a once in a lifetime thing!

Pez
My best kill to a ped is
i had an infurnus, going top end towards a hotdog van
the hotdogg van smashed off a wall and went bang aswell as dissapeared! laugh.gif lol (hotdog boy died instantly R.I.P.)
i was pissin myself
shakezerofive
in an ironic twist, while getting into a fist fight with a civilian, we both delievered a KO punch to each other at the same time, so i died and he died, falling on top of me in slow motion. it was a great punch. lol
Gilligan
I crashed into a car, the driver got mad and so got out. I drove into his open door, and crushed his body in between the door and the car. Funny as hell
Zeus
I was trying to get away from the police and a wall was coming up so I decided to jump out of the car. Unfortunately I had not much health left and when I jumped out I somehow jumped ahead of the car and the car ranover, thus killing me.
mattyg
--Remeber "Deconstruction for Beginners"? I had JUST started the ground part and as I was being shot at and returning fire at the workers...somehow, someone came up behind me, butted me with his smg, screamed "fucking retard." and I died....FULL health, no armor. He got me RIGHT in the back of the head. I was pissed and embarrased hahaha.

--Another one...I was in a shootout with ONE more guy to kill...seriously he was the last person alive...I had NO health and i was behind cover so I figured NO BIGGIE. and I walked from around the corner to finish him off cause at this point he was really close to death...definately one shot, BUT as soon as I killed him, he went down and dropped his pistol. The pistol fired when it hit the ground and hit me. I died...=(

--As for a kill...I got into a fight with a hobo on the mini-golf course, countered his punch and ended up spin kicking him into a little water pool where he died hahaha.
PurpleSteve
The worst one for me was in the mission where I had to take down Isaac in the hotel. Got all the waythrough it with no problems then when i went to walk onto the window washing platform I ran straight off the end and fell to my death. I was pissed and embaressed.

Ooh i remember the best one. I was trying to jump out of a heli to land on the base of the stsue when i jumped out and hit my own rotor blades. I flew through the air and landed in Castle Gardens on Alonquin. What a ride...

Funniest kill was probably when i flippes my bike and landed on someones head. or maybe the one where I jacked one of the Heli tours then accidently took the driver our with the rotr blades.
The_Technician
me getting hit by a cop car and leaving blood over the hood wasn't pathetic. the fact that i got a crime star was...
Zeitgeist
Best Death: Bailing out of a car on a bridge, I hit the rail and spun over it and into the water. I didn't realise I waqs dead until the screen started turnign black. My first reaction was, what? no swimming?

Worst death: Thinking I could swim to Algonquin and give the chasing cops the run-around, only to find I couldn't dive, and getting utterly owned by the cops. Funny stuff though. =/
Retardo
I personally like the "get as much speed up as you can position yourself next to an oncoming car, just as it approaches get out and Niko jumps into the oncoming vehicle its awesome".
Ketch
My best kill was while turning a corner my car door flicked open which hit an unlucky old woman who smashed her face off a street light! It was epic, had to pause the game to control my laughter!

My most pathetic death was attempting to climb down the fire escape stairs at Playbox X's place where I accindently missed the stairs and smashed my face off every section of the stairs as I flew past! Which was equally pathetic and funny!
PabloHoneyOle
I don't know if this is considered a kill...
Brucie and I finished bowling in west Algonquin when I hailed a cab to drive us back to Brucie's instead of me driving (IRL: smokeablunttime). I told the driver to haul ass (x button) and he began zipping across Algonquin. As we crossed the bridge back towards Broker, the cab driver was hauling ass, the fastest I had ever gone in a cab, when the cab slammed into the back of traffic, sending the driver out of the windshield into oncoming traffic, where he was run over and killed almost immediately. Brucie and I were still in the back of the cab, I got out (B did too) and I ended up commandeering the cab and finished taking Brucie home (after I was done laughing my ass off).

That was the first time I had seen someone other than Niko get flung out the windshield.
Ketch
QUOTE(PabloHoneyOle @ May 12 2008, 03:57 PM) [snapback]1434477[/snapback]
I don't know if this is considered a kill...
Brucie and I finished bowling in west Algonquin when I hailed a cab to drive us back to Brucie's instead of me driving (IRL: smokeablunttime). I told the driver to haul ass (x button) and he began zipping across Algonquin. As we crossed the bridge back towards Broker, the cab driver was hauling ass, the fastest I had ever gone in a cab, when the cab slammed into the back of traffic, sending the driver out of the windshield into oncoming traffic, where he was run over and killed almost immediately. Brucie and I were still in the back of the cab, I got out (B did too) and I ended up commandeering the cab and finished taking Brucie home (after I was done laughing my ass off).

That was the first time I had seen someone other than Niko get flung out the windshield.

Thats awesome!
the_venom25
my most pathetic death: crashed with a NRG on the freeway, almost killed me. i tried to pick my bike up, but a yellow cab roadkilled me from behind.. scared the crap out of me!

my most awesome death: i spanwed a helicopter but it got stuck in the bowling hall in Broker. I pushed it to get it loose, but it rammed me, i flew over a building landing on the beach...

My most awesome kill: i was having an awesome car chase i drove next to the guy. Then I saw a jump. killed the driver in midair!
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(the_venom25 @ Feb 2 2009, 03:21 PM) [snapback]1481538[/snapback]
my most pathetic death: crashed with a NRG on the freeway, almost killed me. i tried to pick my bike up, but a yellow cab roadkilled me from behind.. scared the crap out of me!

my most awesome death: i spanwed a helicopter but it got stuck in the bowling hall in Broker. I pushed it to get it loose, but it rammed me, i flew over a building landing on the beach...

My most awesome kill: i was having an awesome car chase i drove next to the guy. Then I saw a jump. killed the driver in midair!

Nice bump on a 9 month old post.

Moron.
ThomasH
@Stoic Person Eater: Why is that a problem?
It's not like it's a subject where you can't talk about anymore.

This one almost everyone knows: A little health left, walking to a hotdog stand across the street, and then a car just hits you, lol! blush.gif

Edit: Haha, I already was late when picking up Dwayne to go bowling, but when driving to the Bowling ally he got launched of my bike, and he was maaaad..
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(W1ckeD @ Feb 2 2009, 04:59 PM) [snapback]1481557[/snapback]
@Stoic Person Eater: Why is that a problem?
It's not like it's a subject where you can't talk about anymore.

This one almost everyone knows: A little health left, walking to a hotdog stand across the street, and then a car just hits you, lol! :blush:

Edit: Haha, I already was late when picking up Dwayne to go bowling, but when driving to the Bowling ally he got launched of my bike, and he was maaaad..

No problem. Keep the intelligent posts flowing.
trathen93
was on b4 an i put a burrito van into a wall. and it caught fire.
normal procedure followed to get out and walk away, but as I went down the side i caught fire from the back tire. stood up. the van exploded and i got face planted into the side of a taxi and died.
SynShads
Best death: I was in a helicopter, and my helicopter had taken some serious damage. As I was trying to lower my helicopter, I didn't see that there was a building behind me. My helicopter blades were destroyed, and I thought if I crashed everything would be alright. Wrong. I crashed, and my helicopter exploded. With me still in it.

Worst death: Working on One Man Army trophy, I took a helicopter and flew as far as I could out to sea. When I was at least 10 miles away from shore, I ditched my helicopter in the water, thinking I would lose my stars. Wrong. About 20 police boats came after me and started shooting at me. I got away with almost no health, when I got hit by a Yacht.

Best Kill: When playing online Free Roam, about 5 others decided to team up against me. All I had was about 2 rockets for ammo. So, I saw that four of them in one car were about to run me over, and the 5th was on a bike behind them. So, thinking fast, I pulled out my rocket, blew up their car, killing everyone in the car, and having the biker die from a second explosion.
Roxas9001
Best Kill: I was riding in a Cab and I shot at the cab causing the driver to get out
but when he got out to run he was killed by a speeding cab.

Worst death: After I finished the mission where u kill the guy hanging on the side on the building
I stepped off the side thinking I'll survive but I died.
arniecpc
Best Death was prob the Lyle Rivas mission, i'd chased the **** for an eternity thru the streets and when i thought i'd lost him there he is...stuck between 2 cars, so i sprayed him with bullets shouting DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!! Worst death has been the russian Revolution meet little Jacob at the warehouse..........I've died MANY times,i don't know what it is.......i've got to the cut scene where they make a run for it but some guy always nails me just at that point , very frustrating!!!!
Karl0
Most pathetic death so far was when I was in the cabaret(God help me, I got the Cowboy....). Anyway, I go to the bar(thought you could get drinks, and get drunk), bump into some guy standing there, he gets pissed, and he and another guy start punching me. I keep missing(hate lock on view), and I get killed.

DONT DRINK KIDS! laugh.gif
firebird999
best kill: i was driving around by that big drop in broker (near brucie's) when i hit a motorcycle and my car caught on fire, so i jumped out. my car rolled, hit a pedestrian, rolled over the drop, blew up, and sent the pedestrian flying back up and into (well, onto since there's an invisible top) the bed of a pickup. it was sweet.

most pathetic death was as soon as i started some mission with PBX, i hailed a cab which kcrushed both of us between it and his hummer.
killer66
my funniest kills/deaths happened at the same time

i had just died in northern Alderney and i came back at the hospital i spawned an Annihilator went up went forward and dove out hoping to survive as i was falling i saw to people talking in front of a house the next thing i new i hit them killed them and my self
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.