Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trucks.. TRUCKS.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
Lexi
Xbox 360 user. I can't seem to host games due to my shitty router.. So I join them. Is it just me or am I unlucky but 90% of Race games use trucks? I'm sick of trucks.
braveheartofg
Meh, in team deathmatches tour buses are amazing...but trucks aren't
Gunther Strigoi
Havent used a bus but it sounds intresting. Never raced eaither.
smartian
i wana try this too...a bus where the team can get on aswell?
is that possible?...
Harrop
QUOTE(smartian @ Jun 18 2008, 02:48 PM) [snapback]1448852[/snapback]
i wana try this too...a bus where the team can get on aswell?
is that possible?...

I don't think so although im not 100% sure
Ophis-
QUOTE(Lexi @ May 7 2008, 03:01 AM) [snapback]1431525[/snapback]
Xbox 360 user. I can't seem to host games due to my shitty router.. So I join them. Is it just me or am I unlucky but 90% of Race games use trucks? I'm sick of trucks.

I'd rather be in your shoes... 90% of gta races and races are supercars on some dull as f*ck drag racing type track with about 5 corners. and 9 times out of 10 its a kid whoes set the game up and can't drive very well or an american... becuase they can't drive very well. (not all you americans though, so dont bloody flame me)
Zen
I'm sick of helicopters and motorbikes...
Ophis-
Me too Zen. Add me on XBL i only have like 5 bloody friends on there and hardly anyones online when i am... or they are, but they are playing another game. I only own gtaiv sad.gif

Liquidice3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.