Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ringtones
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
grimface1987
I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but the ringtones you can download include the songs from Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories on Head Radio. Nice touch I thought.
Mzeppelin
Yeah I found that too the other day.. now I just gotta get the second, upgraded phone so I can buy them.
Winton89
lol ya i bought the Honkers background and the Lesbian ringtone then set the controller to vibrate when ever someone calls me.
bOnEs
the themes are really really bad... the only one i can use is the WHIZ one because, it's the only light/bright color that doesn't wash out the text in the menus and messages...

i'm not really impressed with the new phone... the only cool thing is now i can use the "lesbians" or "hooker" ring tones finally... but, i still like the old GTA theme ring tone too (paper)...
Jimothey
QUOTE(bOnEs @ May 6 2008, 08:55 PM) [snapback]1431366[/snapback]
i still like the old GTA theme ring tone too (paper)...

The only GTA theme song worth having would be the one from the original game by Da Shootaz, it also made a return in III. I am sorry if this is the one you are referring to, but I haven't messed around with any settings, just concentrating on missions at the moment.
bOnEs
lol, sorry... the ringtone i was talking about is actually called, "pager" not paper... it's the old GTA pager sound... that's the coolest tone ever... i might actually try to find it for my REAL phone...

i once herd someone in the streets of LC with that ringtone... i thought it was my phone ringing biggrin2.gif...
§ynch
QUOTE(bOnEs @ May 9 2008, 10:34 AM) [snapback]1433068[/snapback]
lol, sorry... the ringtone i was talking about is actually called, "pager" not paper... it's the old GTA pager sound... that's the coolest tone ever... i might actually try to find it for my REAL phone...

i once herd someone in the streets of LC with that ringtone... i thought it was my phone ringing :biggrin2:...

I've had the GTA:III 'pager' ringtone since the beginning.
I thought it was original, and I didn't like the others.
Then I also heard a pedestrian with the same ringtone.
Funny, how we both thought our phones were ringing. laugh.gif
bOnEs
QUOTE(§ynch @ May 9 2008, 01:40 PM) [snapback]1433069[/snapback]
QUOTE(bOnEs @ May 9 2008, 10:34 AM) [snapback]1433068[/snapback]

i once herd someone in the streets of LC with that ringtone... i thought it was my phone ringing biggrin2.gif...

I've had the GTA:III 'pager' ringtone since the beginning.
I thought it was original, and I didn't like the others.
Then I also heard a pedestrian with the same ringtone.
Funny, how we both thought our phones were ringing. :lol:

HAHA, how cool is that!?! i had to beat up that guy because no one gets to use it in my game except for me biggrin2.gif...
Pez
QUOTE(Winton89 @ May 6 2008, 08:45 PM) [snapback]1431363[/snapback]
lol ya i bought the Honkers background and the Lesbian ringtone then set the controller to vibrate when ever someone calls me.

Same but then the orgasm got on my nerves so...
changed it to
Ringtone: Hookers
Wallpaper: VIP (bling)
The_Technician
i got the 'Persus' theme but only coz the whizz was too happy and crap.

don't spend too much time on the net, but my emails are probably building up so i'd better.

i really wanna use it, but sometimes i just cbf...
bt i shall get new theme and ringtone!
§ynch
QUOTE(The_Technician @ May 9 2008, 09:40 PM) [snapback]1433357[/snapback]
don't spend too much time on the net, but my emails are probably building up so i'd better.

Check your emails mang!
Side missions....

I'm going to change my ringtone.
renemar
the older ringtone is much better..
Boss of GTA
QUOTE(Winton89 @ May 6 2008, 02:45 PM) [snapback]1431363[/snapback]

Same As Me lol
aye_rufus
QUOTE(Winton89 @ May 6 2008, 03:45 PM) [snapback]1431363[/snapback]

Yeah, me too. My wife walked by when someone was calling and like, "What the fuck are you watching?"

"Relax, It's my lesbian ringtone." - which is even funnier because her sister is a lesbian.
biggest_gta_fan
you can download GTA_4_Lesbians.mp3 from here http://depositfiles.com/files/yq4t3n8eq
ThomasH
QUOTE(aye_rufus @ Jun 5 2008, 03:51 PM) [snapback]1445325[/snapback]

Yeah, me too. My wife walked by when someone was calling and like, "What the fuck are you watching?"

"Relax, It's my lesbian ringtone." - which is even funnier because her sister is a lesbian.

Lol, great, I can imagine you just saying it normal like: "Relax, It's my lesbian ringtone." thumbup.gif

I just use the normal one, trying to achieve the 100%, after that I think I will pimp my phone with these ringtones.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(W1ckeD @ Feb 3 2009, 05:02 AM) [snapback]1481639[/snapback]
QUOTE(aye_rufus @ Jun 5 2008, 03:51 PM) [snapback]1445325[/snapback]

Lol, great, I can imagine you just saying it normal like: "Relax, It's my lesbian ringtone." :thumb:

I just use the normal one, trying to achieve the 100%, after that I think I will pimp my phone with these ringtones.

Damn, that was an old post of mine from a fake account I had when I was being banzored for shittalking.
Someone's really digging in the freezer for old posts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.