Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 69th Street Diner (possible minor spoiler)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
Joeyshmoe69
Has anyone tried shooting up the 6th street diner?

I did and got a couple of crazy-assed Russians (well, I think they were Russian judging by their accent, big coats and massive Russian hats!) - I'm wondering if it's owned by the Russian mafia?
Anton
after you move to bohan, all the russians will shoot at you cos of dimitri
OptimumPx
QUOTE(Anton @ May 5 2008, 08:20 AM) [snapback]1430584[/snapback]

They've never tired to shoot me when I go back to Hove Beach.
Thrilla in Manila
I've never gotten shot at in Hove Beach unless on a mission.
Albo
I've only been shot cause I shot up 69 diner but I don't get shot if I walk around.
GTA~BOSS
me niether they most not fear you lol
Mzeppelin
I just shot up everybody in there and nobody came at me afterwards.
person_of_no_interest
If you shoot up the weapons shop about 4 guys will come out. They killed me on the spot.
Ben_500
QUOTE(person_of_no_interest @ May 6 2008, 07:22 AM) [snapback]1431106[/snapback]
If you shoot up the weapons shop about 4 guys will come out. They killed me on the spot.

I was tempted to do that but still havent, do you think i could prepare for it and then kill all 4 of them ?? Grnades maybe>> or the M16
Gunther Strigoi
Intresting
Crippin211
QUOTE(Ben_500 @ May 8 2008, 04:17 PM) [snapback]1432409[/snapback]
QUOTE(person_of_no_interest @ May 6 2008, 07:22 AM) [snapback]1431106[/snapback]

I was tempted to do that but still havent, do you think i could prepare for it and then kill all 4 of them ?? Grnades maybe>> or the M16

If u do they will not seel guns to u ever again, they will tell u to get out of the store and shoot u on Sight
apm54
QUOTE(person_of_no_interest @ May 6 2008, 06:22 AM) [snapback]1431106[/snapback]

i did that and killed they guards with the owners DEagle
Flism
QUOTE(Anton @ May 5 2008, 01:20 PM) [snapback]1430584[/snapback]

I was there the other day doing some Vigilante missions and I was killing a guy and then all these Russians guys started shooting at me with frickin shotguns! Not the first time either sure when I went there not long after I moved to Bohan some guys were chasing me, it was around where the old apartment was.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.