Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Steve text message car thefts??
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
insertclevername
Ok..
So I got the call from brucie to help steve out then the message from steve....
now i got one of the cars he was looking for......it said that when i got in....then i ditched the cops and repainted...and looked at the map to not find a location to deliver the car.

Does he text you later?

I stashed the vechicle at my safehouse for now...
grimface1987
Same thing happened to me. I stole the car but it doesn't say where to deliver it to.
FuddMan
There's a garage in Chase Point in south Bohan (it's marked on the pause menu map). Take it there.
insertclevername
ok...so im an idiot.
i thought it looked like a car wash since it wasn't yellow or anything.
thanks!
vvLMAOvv
I can't find a text from Stevie?! I've beaten the story line... have I perhaps missed my oppurtunity to complete Stevie's missions? Anyone have an answer on how I can do his missions... I need a starting point. wallbash_red.gif
HB~Sauce
QUOTE(vvLMAOvv @ May 22 2008, 08:57 PM) [snapback]1440174[/snapback]
I can't find a text from Stevie?! I've beaten the story line... have I perhaps missed my oppurtunity to complete Stevie's missions? Anyone have an answer on how I can do his missions... I need a starting point. wallbash_red.gif

try doing races or activities with brucie.
CalumHogan
Hey dude when do you get this call from Brucie about Stevie? I haven't had it yet, and I have done all the email car missions for Bruce too smile.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
After you unlock all islands. just keep playing.
6 shooter
QUOTE(CalumHogan @ May 26 2009, 06:08 PM) [snapback]1504547[/snapback]
Hey dude when do you get this call from Brucie about Stevie? I haven't had it yet, and I have done all the email car missions for Bruce too smile.gif

I unlocked them after doing first mission for Derrick McReary (Smackdown).
bigsteve123
hey everyone i kinda new to this site but yea need serious help. After i deliverd the first car to stevie which was the rancher he new texted me back with a new car to get for him . anyone know whats going on. can anyone help????????
TreeFitty
QUOTE(bigsteve123 @ Jul 6 2009, 12:53 PM) [snapback]1511437[/snapback]
hey everyone i kinda new to this site but yea need serious help. After i deliverd the first car to stevie which was the rancher he new texted me back with a new car to get for him . anyone know whats going on. can anyone help????????

How long did you wait? It's usually a day or two before the next one comes up.
6 shooter
QUOTE(bigsteve123 @ Jul 6 2009, 06:53 PM) [snapback]1511437[/snapback]

He probably wasn't satisfied with the quality of your service.

wink.gif
xxWOOPZYxx
hi everybody..i'am new here..i see that u all have problem with stevie's cars..first u'll get MMS from stevie shows u the picture

of the car ..i'll put for u guyz the map that shows u where the cars is ..when you get the car and put it in the garage u'll get

the second message after 6 hours and the good way that makes time pass fast is to go home and sleep when u wake up u'll

find the message ..

and this is the map :blush:http://www.gta4.tv/img/content/1015.jpg...see u
batool
hey guys, i need help, i finished the story line for gta 4 i finished ALL of brucies races and i STILL didnt get a text from stevie. am i too late for sumthing?
jakravens51
Hey, can someone please tell me what the second car is, i think the text deleted, i just can't remember what the car i'm looking for is. Thanks
Massacre
The message should still be in your phone. You can't delete one of Stevie's messages until after you deliver the car.
6 shooter
...and the cars come in random order, so second car may be different for each player.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.