Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lola
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Timmy_009
Does any one know where to find Lola the red headed prostitute from the loading screen. It says she works the docks but does any one know what district. Thanks
Thrilla in Manila
What says she works the docks?
GTA~BOSS
on r* a interview
Thrilla in Manila
I've read alot of interviews but I never read that. Source? I know I saw her on the police database that you can access while in a cop car by pressing "LB" on Xbox 360.
Full Metal Monkey
QUOTE(Thrilla in Manila @ May 4 2008, 03:07 AM) [snapback]1429779[/snapback]
I've read alot of interviews but I never read that. Source? I know I saw her on the police database that you can access while in a cop car by pressing "LB" on Xbox 360.

If you can do that i think you should be able to locate her via GPS.
Thrilla in Manila
QUOTE(Full Metal Monkey @ May 4 2008, 03:03 AM) [snapback]1429800[/snapback]
QUOTE(Thrilla in Manila @ May 4 2008, 03:07 AM) [snapback]1429779[/snapback]

If you can do that i think you should be able to locate her via GPS.

nah on that database they have people from los santos on that shit and Dimitri etc... I'm gonna try it though, I think that only works with the top 10 most wanted list.
Zen
If you log on to the LCPD website (via a computer) and click the padlock at the bottom of the page, you can look through names and it will give you known whereabouts. wink.gif

It's even got Niko on there. tongue.gif
joeymayhem
wait so did anyone find her wtf?
nidhin
whats the big deal if you find lola? do you becomes friends with her or do u jus bang her in ur car lol ?
bOnEs
she might offer other modes of service?! lol, i'm gonna try to find her tonight just to say i found her... i'm guessing she's at the docks in either broker or bohan...
GTA~BOSS
maybe aldrney good luck with that
FrickYou
If anyone finds her, then they will be the first to find that skank haha. I personally want to find her, I have been looking for about an hour and seems she is some where hidden or comes out at a certain time.
RamzKilla
i am checking the lcpd database and it say

Surname : Del Rio
First Name : Lola
Place of birth : San Fierro
Affiliations : N/A
Criminal Record : 2003 - Prostitution
2005 - Public Lewdness
2007 - Prostitution

Notes: - Believed to have moved to LibertyCity from San Fierro to pursue a stadge career
- One of the first prostitutes to return to Star Junction after it was said to be a family friendly zone
- Often seen sucking on a red lollipop
PhantomStranger
I was going to say she doesn't exist just like the other Boxart-Art girls from previous GTA games. But yeah obviously she does. Most likely though not in game.
bOnEs
QUOTE(RamzKilla @ May 6 2008, 02:10 AM) [snapback]1431098[/snapback]

2005 - Public Lewdness
2007 - Prostitution

Notes: - Believed to have moved to LibertyCity from San Fierro to pursue a stadge career
- One of the first prostitutes to return to Star Junction after it was said to be a family friendly zone

yea, i saw that last night and spent one evening driving around star junction looking for that lollipop slut but, nothing... there wasn't even a hooker walking around star junction... and i also drove around the dock area where brucie's lockup is and also where niko first arrives... but, no lola...
Kuwong
QUOTE(RamzKilla @ May 6 2008, 07:10 AM) [snapback]1431098[/snapback]

2005 - Public Lewdness
2007 - Prostitution

How did you find that, I searched for her and there were no results.
asthenia
LCPD website. Libertycitypolicedepartment.com? I forget. Click at the bottom of the page where it says Database.
Mekstizzle
Lola = The New Bigfoot

Just wait
asthenia
I'VE SEEN HER.
Pieface
QUOTE(Asthenia @ May 6 2008, 07:07 PM) [snapback]1431313[/snapback]
I'VE SEEN HER.

Pics or it didn't happen.
bOnEs
QUOTE(Asthenia @ May 6 2008, 02:07 PM) [snapback]1431313[/snapback]
I'VE SEEN HER.

i spent about an hour last night trying to find her... it took 3 "in-game" nights to find nothing... what district did you see her in?
TwoFacedTanner
What the hell...shes not red headed hahaha.
bOnEs
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ May 6 2008, 02:45 PM) [snapback]1431332[/snapback]
What the hell...shes not red headed hahaha.

what, you saw her too? where the fuck is she?
PabloHoneyOle
I was at a friends house while he was playing and he found her in Star Junction, twice (over a span of a few GTA days) while I was there.

I will ask him the street locations; I think it was within the same few blocks both times.

It was her for sure, lollipop and all. And yes, you can test her lollipop skills.
bOnEs
man, i spent 2 nights driving around star junction and didn't find her... is she wearing the red top, licking a lollipop too? does it have to be at a certain time/day? because, i never saw her...
PabloHoneyOle
I just called him at work to ask him.

He said he's picked her up numerous times (5 or 6) in Star Junction vicinity, from Memory Lanes north to Bahama Mamas, as far west as the docks on the West River; as far east as Star Junction (the actual Times Square). He said she only is out at night and it's taken him hours of searching the streets to locate her; he said the only times he's checked the time (that he picked her up) it was 2 and 4 AM. He said she is also picky about the car you are driving; no clunkers.

Writing everything he told me, it kind of reminds me of reading one of the "San Andreas: Bigfoot Search" posts that had me roaming the mountainous forests. I only posted it because he showed me her twice.

I've searched all over the internet trying to find some sort of confirmation from anyone at Rockstar just to fan the flamers that are probably going to call BS.

I really doubt he has a capture card, but I will try to get him to take a picture or something for hard evidence.
Indy
The only prostitute I can find in that district is on the corner of Galvestone avenue / Jade street, in Westminister, on the west side of the road.
Crippin211
QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ May 6 2008, 08:28 PM) [snapback]1431382[/snapback]
The only prostitute I can find in that district is on the corner of Galvestone avenue / Jade street, in Westminister, on the west side of the road.

i cant wait till this is confirmed please someone find her ASAP i need those DSL's
muhahahahahaha
Kuwong
I think she must be in game, I doubt people would lie to this extent for it. Come to think of it, I swear I've seen someone with a red top and their stomach showing. I think. Hard to remember when glancing as you drive by in a taxi.
bOnEs
she has to be in the game if R* put her on the cover of xbox360 games... i am sure i'll find her tonight unless i need alderney unlocked first... then i'm shit outta luck for a while...

i just didn't spend enough time looking for her i guess... i wanted to be the first to find her and, if i do, i'll try to upload a crappy "picture of the TV" screeny to show you all...

man, and it's really hard to look at all the peds at night time because you have to literally shine the headlights on the people just to see who they are... lol, this is gonna be fun...
Indy
I spent one ingame night on it, couldn't find her. Gave up.
ilikeicehockey
QUOTE(PabloHoneyOle @ May 6 2008, 07:38 PM) [snapback]1431358[/snapback]
I just called him at work to ask him.

He said he's picked her up numerous times (5 or 6) in Star Junction vicinity, from Memory Lanes north to Bahama Mamas, as far west as the docks on the West River; as far east as Star Junction (the actual Times Square). He said she only is out at night and it's taken him hours of searching the streets to locate her; he said the only times he's checked the time (that he picked her up) it was 2 and 4 AM. He said she is also picky about the car you are driving; no clunkers.

Writing everything he told me, it kind of reminds me of reading one of the "San Andreas: Bigfoot Search" posts that had me roaming the mountainous forests. I only posted it because he showed me her twice.

I've searched all over the internet trying to find some sort of confirmation from anyone at Rockstar just to fan the flamers that are probably going to call BS.

I really doubt he has a capture card, but I will try to get him to take a picture or something for hard evidence.

Was she found in a shady alleyway or on the main streets. Like will I be able to find her by just cruising around those streets (in white on ur GTA map instead of the gray ones) at that time? I hope ur telling the truth buddy, don't want to waste time looking for her and then finding out I just got tricked.
PabloHoneyOle
I've been drowning in Friend Requests and messages about Lola since I've posted...

I just unlocked Algonquin; so I am going out to find her for myself. I called my friend back to see how far he has progressed (to see if that makes a difference in relation to unlocking her via mission or something like that).

I was going to try and get some missions done tonight, but not if I can get ol' Lola to swallow my videogame load. If he calls back tonight; and I find her, I will take a snapshot to upload.
PabloHoneyOle
FYI: xBoxachievements. o r g is offering an achievement for the first person to submit an game photograph of Lola. They can't confirm that she is in the game; however they're obviously searching very hard and want you to too.

My friend just called me back; he said she can be found in the same location in game that her on-building billboard can be IRL in NY City. I've never been to NYC, so I have no idea where that is and if it even exists in game. He knows about the achievement and said he will be looking for her so he can submit for the achievement... the chase is on.

I'm off to Star Junction right meow... And if anyone can find out the address of that billboard...
ilikeicehockey
QUOTE(PabloHoneyOle @ May 7 2008, 02:02 AM) [snapback]1431526[/snapback]
FYI: xBoxachievements. o r g is offering an achievement for the first person to submit an game photograph of Lola. They can't confirm that she is in the game; however they're obviously searching very hard and want you to too.

My friend just called me back; he said she can be found in the same location in game that her on-building billboard can be IRL in NY City. I've never been to NYC, so I have no idea where that is and if it even exists in game. He knows about the achievement and said he will be looking for her so he can submit for the achievement... the chase is on.

I'm off to Star Junction right meow... And if anyone can find out the address of that billboard...

so this means that she can be found in the same place everytime and not in a different location? I dont' care about the award, I just want to find her lol.
Randomly Insane
huh.gif

i smell bullshit.

its bigfoot all over again happy.gif
FrickYou
Im not exactly sure if it bull shit, in an interview with R* they said she is near the docks. So it seems that she is just another easter egg waiting to be found.
asthenia
QUOTE(PabloHoneyOle @ May 7 2008, 03:02 AM) [snapback]1431526[/snapback]

I get redirected to the XBA podcast site.
craniumkick
i thought she wouldve been a random person on the streets after finding out about those. but being able to bang her in game would be nice.

Flyin Hawaiian
QUOTE(Piefascist @ May 6 2008, 02:26 PM) [snapback]1431322[/snapback]
QUOTE(Asthenia @ May 6 2008, 07:07 PM) [snapback]1431313[/snapback]
I'VE SEEN HER.

Pics or it didn't happen.

lol ill try looking for her tonight
Indy
Screw it, i'm not lookin. I'd rather someone else put in the hardwork, i doubt she even exists.
J-Mi
found her too. haven't bothered lookin 4 her yet
bOnEs
i tried a couple times last night to find her when i wanted to take a break from the missions... found nothing...

i thought i found her at first and was about to take a picture but, she wasn't sucking on a lollipop... however, she did have the strapless red top but, a black skirt with fishnets and black gloves... i don't think it's her, even though she sorta looked like her but, she didn't dress like her, and i couldn't pick her up anyways...

i too, am just now gonna let someone else find her... a few tries is enough because in SA, it only took a few tries to find the famous bum outside of zero's RC shop so, lola shouldn't take more than a few tries as well... unless she is always in the same spot and i just keep missing that spot... but, i highly doubt that...

an xbox achievement? is it listed in your achievement list or did someone just make that one up too?
PabloHoneyOle
xbox achievement: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/s...ead.php?t=70402

Lola Building Address IRL: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&...liW_FSFKw9IsDRw

Source: http://www.gta4.tv/article/782976/new-yorks-gta4-billboard/

I looked around all night for her too. I am going home on my lunch break to see if the NYC map location helps me locate her on the GTA4 map.
glowworm
^wow, great research. i'm going to have to search for her. i wish there were garages like in the past GTA's; i would pick her up then lock her in.
PabloHoneyOle
I'm trying to find a website I read recently where someone else mentioned this building (mentioned above ^^) as a meeting spot for her.

A little GTA/Real Life Humor... last night, at 230 AM, my wife, who had been sleeping since like 9, came downstairs and asked me why I was still up. I explained I was "playing video games" and she came and sat down and watched me play. After watching me run around the "Star Junction Lola Search Grid" for a few minutes, she said, "What are you doing? Are you just running around bumping into people?"

I explained I was looking for the elusive hooker, Lola, featured on the cover art and filled her in on the whole global ongoing search for a video game hooker. I gave her the rundown on Lola and all about the GTA:Bigfoot Scandal background; the hype leading up to the release; and the in-game police database, etc. I told her about seeing her at my friend's house and how he had found her a few times. Then she asked, "What are you going to do when you find her?" I said, "First, take a picture to post on the internet as proof; and then I guess I'll fuck her, and probably take a picture of that for the internet too."

Then she said, "Oh, well, do you want to go upstairs and have sex for real?"

Lola can wait. thumbup.gif
Kuwong
QUOTE(PabloHoneyOle @ May 7 2008, 07:46 PM) [snapback]1431862[/snapback]
I'm trying to find a website I read recently where someone else mentioned this building (mentioned above ^^) as a meeting spot for her.

A little GTA/Real Life Humor... last night, at 230 AM, my wife, who had been sleeping since like 9, came downstairs and asked me why I was still up. I explained I was "playing video games" and she came and sat down and watched me play. After watching me run around the "Star Junction Lola Search Grid" for a few minutes, she said, "What are you doing? Are you just running around bumping into people?"

I explained I was looking for the elusive hooker, Lola, featured on the cover art and filled her in on the whole global ongoing search for a video game hooker. I gave her the rundown on Lola and all about the GTA:Bigfoot Scandal background; the hype leading up to the release; and the in-game police database, etc. I told her about seeing her at my friend's house and how he had found her a few times. Then she asked, "What are you going to do when you find her?" I said, "First, take a picture to post on the internet as proof; and then I guess I'll fuck her, and probably take a picture of that for the internet too."

Good for you and your fake wife. Done topic hijacking now?

Done trolling Now?
bOnEs
i'm starting to think lola might be a victim of rockstar propaganda... she's starting to remind me of this girl:
Click to view attachment

she's not in san andreas... and no one has concrete evidence of lola yet... and thats big considering that there's about 100,000 horny guys out there looking for her...

chances are starting to get slim of her actually being in the game... and i am not about to go on a wild-goose chase when there's like i said, 100,000 other people doing the search for me...
braveheartofg
QUOTE(Kuwong @ May 7 2008, 08:00 PM) [snapback]1431876[/snapback]
QUOTE(PabloHoneyOle @ May 7 2008, 07:46 PM) [snapback]1431862[/snapback]

Good for you and your fake wife. Done topic hijacking now?

I don't mind...go on...*fap*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.