Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's your favorite ring tone?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
Medic!
One of my favorite little "extras" in GTAIV is the ability to change the ringtone on your cell phone. I currently have "HOOKER" set as my ringtone.

What's your favorite?
Kuwong
I found none of them pleasing, so I went for the classic GTA III Pager tone. Got to love little links like that.
Albo
Yeah I like the hooker but I have the Lesbian orgasm Lol, walking down the street and just hear moans
ahaha
GMT
my favorite (and applied) ringtone is pager...
Thrilla in Manila
Bassmatic... I might use the hooker one in the near future.
Pieface
Science of Crime, just makes me laugh everytime I hear it, wish it was longer though.
bevlian96 - XBOX GAMERTAG
You know the "Drive" ringtone is off grand theft auto - liberty city stories
its quality its my ringtone in the game and real life
Zen
Hooker tongue.gif

I love the name of it, even if it is derived from America's Next Top Hooker...
Pez
I like quite a few of them but here are some;

Feelin Horny: Lesbian Ringtone

Funny: Hookers
Mzeppelin
HOOKERS
bOnEs
nothing tops the "pager" ringtone... i've actually now added that to my REAL phone... it's funny to get calls and hear that ringtone, lol...

but, second to that is the america's next top "hooker" ringtone... that beat is cool... the only downside to the VIP ringtones is they are hard to hear when your in your car because the radio music is usually louder than your ringtone... thank god for vibrate...
Koop
Hooker, it never gets old. happy.gif
HeadCrab
My favorite is the one with the sound of the old lady breaking some bone. That's fucking hilarious...
bcfc-1989
QUOTE(bOnEs @ May 11 2008, 03:55 PM) [snapback]1434064[/snapback]
nothing tops the "pager" ringtone... i've actually now added that to my REAL phone... it's funny to get calls and hear that ringtone, lol...

but, second to that is the america's next top "hooker" ringtone... that beat is cool... the only downside to the VIP ringtones is they are hard to hear when your in your car because the radio music is usually louder than your ringtone... thank god for vibrate...

Wow thats cool, can you send me the ringtone so i can apply it to my fone..

If you could that would be great.
Seeen
I thought we couldn't make 'favorites' topics.

1. Pager
2. Science of Crime
3. Hooker
4. Old Bitch
5. Lesbians

In that order
picklepie
I have pager as my real ringtone and sometimes switch to japanese boy from vicecity blush.gif
1UP
Wah, I didn't know this, someone tell me how to change the ring tone now! mad.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
you can buy em on the internet, then go to phone options and select ringtone. then choose what you want
FORGOT: you need the whiz wireless phone

btw mine is lesbians, i also have hooker
GLC
I think mine is set as pager. Either that or the lesbian one. Iunno, I havn't played IV in a while... bored.gif
DiO
QUOTE(Piefascist @ May 3 2008, 05:28 PM) [snapback]1429697[/snapback]
Science of Crime, just makes me laugh everytime I hear it, wish it was longer though.

/\This.

QUOTE(Tripplethreat @ May 11 2008, 07:12 PM) [snapback]1434258[/snapback]
My favorite is the one with the sound of the old lady breaking some bone. That's fucking hilarious...

Old Bitch.
This /\
QUOTE(1UP @ Dec 3 2008, 05:00 AM) [snapback]1473692[/snapback]
Wah, I didn't know this, someone tell me how to change the ring tone now! mad.gif

You fucking suck!

I also liEk Dragonbrain because its epic.
TwoFacedTanner
I think I have Solo on my phone now. I had pager for a while and whats that one...Khatjas waltz or something Cathy stuff that one is.

I know I spelled that ten kinds of wrong but whatever. Im 8 years old I do what I want.
packiesgirl
QUOTE(Medic! @ May 3 2008, 05:49 PM) [snapback]1429495[/snapback]
One of my favorite little "extras" in GTAIV is the ability to change the ringtone on your cell phone. I currently have "HOOKER" set as my ringtone.

What's your favorite?

I had 'Bassmatic' because I loved it on GTA 3 but I don't think it sounded loud enough to be heard.
'Mine Until Monday' was the only one I could really hear. I also picked 'Pager' except that everytime I heard it all I could think was CARBOMB!

"Well if I'da known it was such a big deal to ya I'da told you to let them kill me"
biggest_gta_fan
you can download GTA_4_Lesbians.mp3 from here http://depositfiles.com/files/yq4t3n8eq
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(Medic! @ May 3 2008, 05:49 PM) [snapback]1429495[/snapback]

What's your favorite?

Lesbians.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.