Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: *SPOILER* Michelle *SPOILER*
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
Winton89
locked.gif [spoiler]Ok im on a date with Michelle and all of a sudden it hits me, Michelle's a under cover cop, like on the radio one day it said that the boat captain that Niko came in on was killed, and on the very first date when your in her apartment everything is new, it must have been a gift for doing some undercovering stuff for the feds or something, and then she starts asking you all bunch of questions like "so are you involved with the police" "Is roman in trouble with the police alot" and stuff like that, and my last point is when your having relations with her, Sex, she yells "TELL ME INTRESTING THINGS!!!" either she's trying to make him spill the beans or thats some made up slang for something else.[/spoiler] locked.gif
GTA_CJ
[spoiler]Lol, she also says after taking her out to dinner "Im a pig!". Could mean she eats like one, but is their a double meaning?

You'll soon find out anyway.[/spoiler]
GTA-V
[spoiler]Can't believe those hints! I was shocked when it was revealed and all...didn't see it coming whatsoever![/spoiler]

I was very very shocked smile.gif
Canadianbacon123
she asked me if I knew where she could get some cocaine or something for one of her friends
TylerTech
Hmm... its all coming together now (I know the secret, but I didn't realize there was so many clues!)
DiO
HAHA, I didnt catch those. thats awesome.
Jesseeast
Ya, I didnt get far into it yet. 24% of game but I figured something fishy was going on with her from the start since she said stuff like Elizabeth is a dealer why would you go near her and stuff like that. Thats why I dont date her anymore but as someone said I will have to wait and see to find out :D.
Winton89
I havent actually found out yet cause im only like 28-30% dont, so ill have to wait and see.

[spoiler]Can't believe those hints! I was shocked when it was revealed and all...didn't see it coming whatsoever![/spoiler]
are you saying she is, and if so how far into the game do you have to play to find out.
Aleron
[spoiler]Haha, I am playing through the game a second time and now I realise it from what she says before she tells me, she is not just an OCD she is a fed, though from what happens next it seems more like she is working for some vigilante news paper group than the government.[/spoiler]
Jesseeast
Lol ya.... Just finished the mission.
Thrilla in Manila
Goof catch, she is an [spoiler]undercover officer[/spoiler] and she fucked [spoiler]over[/spoiler] the Bellic Beast
Mad Space Ghost
[spoiler]Just finished the quest where she tells you she's undercover and works for the governemnt. "The Snow Storm" is the missions[/spoiler]
mundy
yea i thought it was odd when she asked if i could get her some coke, and then shed said its not for her but her brother that he wanted it for a bachelor party, but even still when she came and took elizbetas coke, i couldnt believe it, i was so hoping id have a choice of whether or not to kill her cuz she would have been dead and i have a question, can u kill on a date, if so i wonder wat happens?
Joeyshmoe69
[spoiler]Did I read somewhere that after a while she will get rid of wanted stars for you if you call her? I've found out now that she's a fed but nothing's happened.[/spoiler]
GTA_CJ
I know Francis can get rid of stars
Anton
QUOTE(Joeyshmoe69 @ May 5 2008, 11:52 AM) [snapback]1430557[/snapback]
[spoiler]Did I read somewhere that after a while she will get rid of wanted stars for you if you call her? I've found out now that she's a fed but nothing's happened.[/spoiler]

this doesnt happen with michelle, you have to online date lawgirl and take her out for a few dates.

michelle was abit of a bitch so i didnt take her out much but i did get suspicious after a while
PabloHoneyOle
I knew something was up when I didn't call her for weeks, showed up, went bowling, and still managed to BANG HER. I knew she was either a [spoiler]cop[/spoiler] or the most fictional character ever (no woman would ever let that fly). But she's definitely dedicated to her job; I pounded that ass like 20 times before the proverbial shite hit the fan.
Winton89
ohh cool im on the snow storm mission right now but then i got bored when the cops showed up and turned off the Xbox to go outside. But im def. gonna finish that mission tonight
Gunther Strigoi
I was happy after i did that mission. i didnt like her anyway
PabloHoneyOle
I feel like I wasted alot of time dating her, not knowing the outcome...

I blew off hanging out with Brucie and Jacob because I didn't want to piss her off and Mallorie kept saying I needed to hang with her. Dumb [spoiler]cunt[/spoiler].
Mzeppelin
Yeah. I also kinda caught on that she was gonna be involved with the police somehow from all her questioning.. and constantly asking if you're a drug dealer or you work for them or if your friends are drug dealers.
RamzKilla
i cud tell just by how she was interigatin me dumb bitch
apm54
ya i noticed that when she asked me if i was a drug dealer and stuff
§ynch
QUOTE(Canadianbacon123 @ May 3 2008, 11:19 AM) [snapback]1429518[/snapback]
she asked me if I knew where she could get some cocaine or something for one of her friends

[spoiler]For a bachelor party. I got the warm coffee achievement after like 2 dates,
then that was the first thing out of her mouth, next date.

Then again asking about Vlad.
Asking about gangsters.
Every date, more talk talk talk.

Scored like 30 times, and I kept wondering
why she was screaming out that crap when they were in her house.

Out and about, constantly mentioning that the people
who hang out in the Cabaret, and Steinway Beer Garden
(For darts OR drinking) resemble Irish mobsters.

Haven't read this thread before now, but seeing it,
posted for awhile now, I knew something was up.

After finding out about her in the mission Snow Storm....

I was waiting for Niko or Jacob to blow her head off, straight up.[/spoiler]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.