Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How should I spend my money?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
cut201
Without largely expensive things like property, I don't have anything to really spend my money on, without just stupidly wasting it by buying an Uzi then a MP5. What do I do? Any ideas?
Wiseguy127
QUOTE(cut201 @ May 2 2008, 05:26 PM) [snapback]1428909[/snapback]
Without largely expensive things like property, I don't have anything to really spend my money on, without just stupidly wasting it by buying an Uzi then a MP5. What do I do? Any ideas?

There is always the ladies of the night to spend it on ....
TheM33p
That actually costs money? my biggest expense atm is Health Care, which is about 200grand, and weapons for 140 grand.. and i got around 700 grand on me, giv me something to spend all this on pls!
Scratch
QUOTE(TheM33p @ May 2 2008, 07:43 PM) [snapback]1428937[/snapback]
That actually costs money? my biggest expense atm is Health Care, which is about 200grand, and weapons for 140 grand.. and i got around 700 grand on me, giv me something to spend all this on pls!

jeez... 700,000? How you make that kinda money???
glowworm
drugs, liquor and prostitutes...wait you mean for the game? confused1.gif
shootthebandit
simple:

SEX , DRUGS & ROCK'N'ROLL
cut201
Too bad you can't go to concerts, or buy drugs and actually do them... unless you count drinking with your buddies.
-spyder-
money is hard at first, but its better than previous gtas as you used to get like $500 just for doing a simple job, most ive got so far is $300 lol, but im only past 5% mark so its likely money will become easier later in the game
cut201
You'll start making... let's just say... LOTS of money.
Mekstizzle
Yeah, too much money. And nothing to spend it on mad.gif

Although I heard you can buy cars? Can you buy cars? Unlike other GTA's, it's quite hard getting hold of a Banshee, or an Infernus etc...
bOnEs
yea, wasn't there a website that sold cars? that would make sense... i think it was the autoeroticar place...
Wallace
I've got $503,649. I just leave mine, rarely spend it. If I do, it's usually on clothes.
PS3Matt
Got $7,000 and only done 16% so I'm quite chuft, I buy clothes every now and then, and also pay for the toll, or get a police car so I can get through for free tongue.gif
wexyizpro
I know thats one thing i do not like about the game. I have 9m at the moment if anyone wants to know how to get that much contact me on xbl. But yea its pointless nothing to spend it on
Henioo
I think Niko has so many dollars so he could pay for hospitals when the game is done. I think R* didn't want us to keep an eye on money after we're done with the main story.
Caliph
Increase your wardrobe. I would try finding a way of purchasing luxury cars as well, although most of these socalled "online" advertisements might turn out to be nothing but static and completely useless. I hope thats not the case though.
You could always spend money on hookers, clothes, shoes, sunglasses, etc. Theres nothing else other than these... Plus theres the helitours and taxi rides, although you can get them for free from Roman.
I dunno, kinda is boring, if you know what I mean...
Ill still try to see if these websites can actually be used to purchase cars. If not, take someone out for date.
Lmoz96
You can spend your money on buying guns: go near oil cabel and get 2 stars wanted, when you see officer, shoot the cable, and it will shoot fire that will burn the cop. mad.gif
Shoot the top of the church in dukes, and it will squirt water. rolleyes.gif
Shoot the fire proof (if that it's name) and the room will become smockie =). found a lot in the libertonian. wink.gif
Shoot washing machine liquid box (found in cluckin' bell) - it look like a white-blue gas (maby poisenous tongue.gif). huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.