Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where to find the Infernus?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
FuddMan
The Infernus is my favourite car but I can't find anywhere where I can get one whenever I want. Is there a garage or a showroom like the Turismo one in Algonquin or the NRG500F/NRG500RR one in Alderney where they're always available? Or is there one parked on a driveway anywhere, like the Turismo in Faustin's driveway? Cheers.
shakezerofive
i have yet to run into one as well though i'm thinking it's going to be on the third island
GMT
I haven't seen one on the third (algonquin) but I certainly saw one at the mansions in northern aldernay (4th island) as I went there with a helicopter and a 6 star search radius that was always centered around me...
TheM33p
You will get an infernus from bernie when you have completed all his missions :)
OptimumPx
I find them parked next to Middle Park all the time, so maybe try there?
Zen
There's a luxury car showroom next to Perseus in Middle Park East. Or you could wait until a bit later on when you receive one as part of a mission. smile.gif
joeymayhem
you get one later on after you do a mission for a fine gentleman and then they are available
FuddMan
QUOTE(Zen @ May 3 2008, 01:50 AM) [snapback]1429141[/snapback]
There's a luxury car showroom next to Perseus in Middle Park East. Or you could wait until a bit later on when you receive one as part of a mission. smile.gif

... that's the Turismo garage I mentioned in my original post.

So there's only one Infernus and you get it after a mission? Damnit, I'm no good at keeping cars. Why couldn't they have made it one of the spawnable vehicles =/
mistical
QUOTE(DuffMan @ May 1 2008, 05:17 PM) [snapback]1428335[/snapback]
The Infernus is my favourite car but I can't find anywhere where I can get one whenever I want. Is there a garage or a showroom like the Turismo one in Algonquin or the NRG500F/NRG500RR one in Alderney where they're always available? Or is there one parked on a driveway anywhere, like the Turismo in Faustin's driveway? Cheers.

I can't seem to find the NRG900F/NRG900RR showroom in Alderney. Would you be able to tell me a more specific location like a district, street or dot on a map?
FuddMan
QUOTE(mistical @ May 3 2008, 02:41 PM) [snapback]1429350[/snapback]
QUOTE(DuffMan @ May 1 2008, 05:17 PM) [snapback]1428335[/snapback]

I can't seem to find the NRG900F/NRG900RR showroom in Alderney. Would you be able to tell me a more specific location like a district, street or dot on a map?

It's on Lemhi St. You can see it in the middle of this picture:

Connect
QUOTE(DuffMan @ May 3 2008, 03:47 PM) [snapback]1429238[/snapback]
QUOTE(Zen @ May 3 2008, 01:50 AM) [snapback]1429141[/snapback]

... that's the Turismo garage I mentioned in my original post.

So there's only one Infernus and you get it after a mission? Damnit, I'm no good at keeping cars. Why couldn't they have made it one of the spawnable vehicles =/

Once you complete the mission they begin spawning, just like the Comet after a race earlier on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.