Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: COME ON THE FUCKING GERRSS
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
DeKo
Rangers in the UEFA cup final. i cant fucking believe it. The quadruple is fucking oonnn!!!!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif:D
Intake
We all agree, Chelsea and Rangers are MAGIC MAGIC, we all agree, Tottenham and Celtic are WANKERS WANKERS

Blues are conquering Europe.
Connect
Mon the Gers!
Takedown
Yasssss Manchester here we come 150 000 Rangers Fans Decending on Manchester May 14th biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif The Blues BRothers to take the 2 European Cups biggrin.gif...Tell all the tims you know...That Were Manchester Bound and their Know.. clap.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif
Pez
im irish, but its the gers!!
come on boyz!! smile.gif
Mekstizzle
I hope Rangers win. Out of Rangers and Celtic, it's always Rangers. Hell, Celtic aren't even really a Scottish/British club!
Benzilla
I'm Scottish, but I'm supporting Zenit. Stupid Gers put Hibees out dry.gif Scum. Good luck to them though. They deserve it.
Pez
50th minute, 0-0 so far smile.gif
i think rangers will win it in penalties!
Benzilla
Nooo. Rangers are playing well in this second half. They will get a goal. 2-0 to gers or 4-3 to Zenit.IMO

EDIT: ONE NILLLL!!!!! TAE THE CHAMPIONSSSSS

EDIT2: TWO NILLL TAE THE CHAMPIONS
Mekstizzle
Rangers played with a shitty negative attitude. Even though they were threatening when they actually did go forward. Why the fuck would you go into a cup final with that attitude, just cos it worked before. Don't mean shit.

I don't know why ITV chat so much shit about how epic Rangers are to "at least get this far", they could've beaten Zenit if they played to win.

IMO, Rangers don't really deserve anything after that display. So what that they defended so well. Yeah, it's easy to do that when you have all 11 men behind the ball and in your own box. No shit...
Lee
QUOTE(Takedown @ May 5 2008, 04:02 PM) [snapback]1430670[/snapback]
Yasssss Manchester here we come 150 000 Rangers Fans Decending on Manchester May 14th biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif The Blues BRothers to take the 2 European Cups biggrin.gif...Tell all the tims you know...That Were Manchester Bound and their Know.. clap.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

And didn't I just know it. I walked around the city centre on my lunch just to take in some of the carnival atmosphere. Shame you had to bring all the fucking idiots with you as well, Manchester looked like a right shit tip this morning. Broken stuff and litter all over the place. They've wrecked the city centre and it'll take a week to clean it up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.