Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How far are you in the game?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Marccuk
The title says it all, how far you all are to, this date?, anyone achieved 50% yet?.

I am 28.3% as of 30/04/08 - 22:49.

TheM33p
70.42% as of 30/04/08 - 23:58 GTM+1

and yes, i got the game early
Aridpheonix
68% now
grimface1987
11% from about 7 hours total. I work full-time so this is playing after work (2 sessions so far).
Zen
I thought I'd pin this to save the onslaught of ones that have currently, and will be posted.
Please let me know if there's any other topics that I've missed that have been posted like this and I'll merge them in.

As for myself, just over 40%, but I don't know exactly since I haven't got my console on.
Boss Up
22% after 9 Hours.
Albo
I got 19.34% done and 11 hours and 50 minutes of gameplay
joeymayhem
42 percent i have work tooo or id be done lol
GTA-V
So I'm 20% or so...

Who has unlocked Alderney and what is your current %?
Anton
about 25% but i havent bothered with the main story missions as i just want to strech the fun as long as possible.
Full Metal Monkey
I am 44.29% complete and ive done that in 26 hours. At least 12 of them hours was when i fell asleep in front of the game.
dtagta
37% as off 1.27am 02/05/08
TexasDominators
around 16% and only 5 hours of play =/ school blows.
satchboogie
I've unlocked Alderney and done a few missions there.
Shadow
20 something.
Ophis-
QUOTE(grimface @ May 1 2008, 05:45 AM) [snapback]1427596[/snapback]
11% from about 7 hours total. I work full-time so this is playing after work (2 sessions so far).

Exactly the same as me,

some of you guys aint half rushing through it! Whish i had loads of time like some people!
satchboogie
49.99%. I'm gonna shoot to get 100% by the 5th, so I can get that cool "Key To The City".
Mekstizzle
Fuck knows my Percentage. I've just unlocked Alderney and I've got shit to do for Derek, Ray and Gerry.
Wallace
QUOTE(Mekstizzle @ May 2 2008, 11:55 AM) [snapback]1428639[/snapback]
Fuck knows my Percentage. I've just unlocked Alderney and I've got shit to do for Derek, Ray and Gerry.

Same, but I'm 40.72% through it.
gta_jsb
i have completed it already, 100%. It was well easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS3Matt
I'm 11% complete after 3 hours of playing, although it took some getting used to, so I drove round for about an hour not doing much.
gta_jsb
QUOTE(gta_jsb @ May 2 2008, 12:53 PM) [snapback]1428657[/snapback]
i have completed it already, 100%. It was well easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only jokin !!!!!!!!!!!!! lol !!!!!

only about 30 % not quite sure about the exact percentage
glowworm
QUOTE(Liquidice @ May 2 2008, 03:38 AM) [snapback]1428604[/snapback]
QUOTE(grimface @ May 1 2008, 05:45 AM) [snapback]1427596[/snapback]

Exactly the same as me,

some of you guys aint half rushing through it! Whish i had loads of time like some people!

same here, i have no idea the percentage, but i do know i've run over 588 people and have over 1,000 kills total already. i spent about an hour last night just plowing people over, you know, for fun.

by the way, if you want some major entertainment, grab the closest vehicle and start driving up and down the sidwalks just outside the hospital (tons of peds). after about two passes you'll have a star or two, then enjoy as the cops mow down all the peds you miss. i think the cops have as many vehicular homicides as i do.
shootthebandit
0% am i the only fucking person without the game yet. why do the shops torture me with there empty shelves. hopefully tonite.

notworthy.gif plz jebus notworthy.gif get me the game
justravin
I feel your pain ^ Im hopefully pickign up my parcel from parcelforce tommorow morning and then i shall play until my eyes bleed, i hope to get about 35% done tommorow, will be playing for about 12ish hours biggrin.gif
Nec
I am now at 27.25% at 25:15:48

I love this game. So new and so GTA!
-spyder-
I finally got the game this morning!

Been playing on for like 8 hours although ive only got to about 5%

not really rushing it though

Everything is so fucking awesome, the graphics are better then a thought and the car handeling is so different and better
Altair_xd
Haha . 24 % playing alot two online thumbup.gif
rctfan1556
I am currently at 28.46%. Last mission completed was Final Interview Part 2.
Jesseeast
20% Right now lol.
bOnEs
27.54% - @ - 19:31:07...

wow, i thought for sure i logged more hours than that already biggrin2.gif... that was the first time i actually looked to see how far i was... lol 19 hours... i was expecting to see 30 hours or something...

i'm getting ready to play for the first time today... last night i had just unlocked algonquin, went to see the statue of happiness, and bought some clothes... i think i might go for a helicopter tour happy4.gif...
Kamahl
20 something with about 6 hours.
Nec
Well, I am now at 31.57% with 29:13, and I am still on the first island. I have been doing all the side missions, though. I am also at 100% friend/respect with everyone. That takes some time to devote to going out with them. On the first E mission.
Zen
62% biggrin.gif
Wallace
QUOTE(Zen @ May 3 2008, 01:39 AM) [snapback]1429136[/snapback]
62% biggrin.gif

I keep passing you and then getting bored. Then I find out you're past me. Single Player is pissing me off atm. I'm about 60% through it though.

Ohh, actually 63.22%.
Flash Light
30 hours
63% and storyline is finished
Pieface
39.98 about 18 hours through.
Kuwong
somewhere around 60-70%, 30-40 hours gameplay, and just quit for the night on the last mission. Feels almost short compared to other GTA story lines.
:E.
62.25% / 28:19'41

finished just in time for the 360 achievement 'Liberty City Minute'...glad i got that one in because it's never coming back ;o
Thrilla in Manila
QUOTE(justravin @ May 2 2008, 04:02 PM) [snapback]1428843[/snapback]
I feel your pain ^ Im hopefully pickign up my parcel from parcelforce tommorow morning and then i shall play until my eyes bleed, i hope to get about 35% done tommorow, will be playing for about 12ish hours biggrin.gif

lmfao who the fuck calls a game a "parcel" like this is pokemon or some shit.

I'm 30.82% finished with like 23 hours of playing time. I'm not rushing through it like some of you motherfuckers because unlike you, 5 months from now... I want to still be playing this game. I have to say though the story line missions seem short as fuck... it's hard to try and drag it out as long as possible. I get paid though, Niko's like "You know my price.. 5 thousand"
Flyin Hawaiian
64.42 %

As of now
Shadow
30 something with around 16 hours.
justravin
QUOTE(Thrilla in Manila @ May 4 2008, 04:10 AM) [snapback]1429804[/snapback]
QUOTE(justravin @ May 2 2008, 04:02 PM) [snapback]1428843[/snapback]

lmfao who the fuck calls a game a "parcel" like this is pokemon or some shit.

I'm 30.82% finished with like 23 hours of playing time. I'm not rushing through it like some of you motherfuckers because unlike you, 5 months from now... I want to still be playing this game. I have to say though the story line missions seem short as fuck... it's hard to try and drag it out as long as possible. I get paid though, Niko's like "You know my price.. 5 thousand"

I dont know what happens where you live mate, but most things come in parcels when they come through the post in my area. Infact, I think parcelforce might have even chose their name because of some subtle connection between parcels and the post.
Mr Pink
61%

23 hours.

Already finished the story.
Qdeathstar
35%... not sure how many hours. my longest time playing w/o stopping though is 2hrs 30 minuts
Nec
42.44% 42:30:22. I reloaded earlier saves a few times. So probably a few more actual hours.
Zen
76% tongue.gif

Not that far off actually...
SlickCriminal92
30% done. the jobs i am getting now are alot more exciting and im getting paid alot of $.
Shadow
40 something.

22 hours.
aussie_b8ler
i just finished the story. Jumpy.gif

i did it in 22 hours and 58 minutes.

under 23 hours.

i am so happy right now. biggrin.gif

btw, no cheats or guides
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.