Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Need Your Clothes, Your Boots, And Your Motorcycle
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA4 Guides
Psy
Introduction
Gerry wants you to do some gimp work for the Pegorino's. He says you'll need to disguise yourself as an Albanian. Fortunately for you, he has a dead Albanian stuffed in his freezer, and it appears that Niko wears the same size clothes!

To The Meet
After the cutscene, head around the corner and get onto the bike. Once Niko's put his helmet on, make your way to the meeting point using your GPS to guide you there quicker.

After the cutscene, Frankie will try to escape on a bike, so chase him and take him out. There are a few opportunities where you'll get close enough to actually shoot him, so make the most of these and drive-by him to hell.

Mission Passed!
Reward: $9250

---

Mission Tips
  • Frankie will slow down during the chase at a few points. This is where you should attempt to kill him.
  • Save your ammo when he's too far ahead.
  • Remember that the bike can handbrake turn fairly well, which should enable you to stay with him through the tight streets.
Scribbles
If you don't kill him in like the first minute of the chase, it gets pretty ridiculous to follow him. They scripted in just about every kind of truck/car to block you.
JoelManiac
I agree with the user above. You need to hit him lots straight away.
Dr. Evil
Basically he does a loop. If you can stay on him until he goes through Star Junction (around there anyway) he either hits a car or truck, or he slows way down letting you get lotsa good shots in.
§ynch
QUOTE(sneaky @ Jun 28 2008, 01:58 AM) [snapback]1451364[/snapback]
Basically he does a loop.

No loop that I saw playing through this a few times now.
He heads straight for the Mafia House in Alderney.
Maybe this is due to Niko being right on him, and not shooting.
After the opportunities in Star Junction to shoot him,
he's gone, so just keep up with him. The opportunities
to shoot him will return in Alderney just past the tunnel,
on the way to his destination. These are actually easier
than the first opportunities. You have to keep a very close
proximity behind him after Star Junction, for this to work effectively.
As mentioned in previous posts, lose him once and it's over.
6 shooter
QUOTE(Scribbles @ Jun 23 2008, 10:58 PM) [snapback]1450071[/snapback]
If you don't kill him in like the first minute of the chase, it gets pretty ridiculous to follow him. They scripted in just about every kind of truck/car to block you.

Yup, other vehicles block you, but if you don't manage to kill him at once, simply don't stick too close to him - maintain a 20-40m distance to avoid crashes/explosions. When you see the chased biker slows down though, immediately speed up and fire at him, he falls of the bike and you finish him off.
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(6 shooter @ Feb 6 2009, 08:31 AM) [snapback]1482344[/snapback]

Yup, other vehicles block you, but if you don't manage to kill him at once, simply don't stick too close to him - maintain a 20-40m distance to avoid crashes/explosions. When you see the chased biker slows down though, immediately speed up and fire at him, he falls of the bike and you finish him off.

The problem with that bloody motorbike is, when I steer one way it sometimes goes the other way and it sometimes skids sideways the opposite way and does a quarter u-turn.
6 shooter
I dunno, there must be some problem with your controller or whatever - I found controlling bike on that mission really easy. Just make no sudden turns, keep a distance and speed only when your victim slows down and there are no intersections nearby. I caught him somewhere in East Alderney, near the river.
Skribble

QUOTE(WHERE_IS_MIANUS @ Feb 12 2009, 11:25 AM) [snapback]1483401[/snapback]
QUOTE(6 shooter @ Feb 6 2009, 08:31 AM) [snapback]1482344[/snapback]

The problem with that bloody motorbike is, when I steer one way it sometimes goes the other way and it sometimes skids sideways the opposite way and does a quarter u-turn.

If you're using the handbrake it will sometimes turn the way you want then flip to spin the other way. What you need to do is let the handbrake off earlier, accelerate and counter-steer. It'll stop your problem.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.