Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official: Stevie's Missions Discussion
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
Pages: 1, 2, 3
buckwa.inc
i`ve done the car missions on the net for brucie, then his friend calls(i accidently skipped the call) and sends me a message to pick up a car...got the car but no where to drop it off??....anyone know where the drop off point is??

I've merged all existing 'Stevie' topics into this one. This is now the official topic to ask questions about car locations, etc. ~ Duff
yensed
QUOTE(buckwa.inc @ May 1 2008, 01:06 AM) [snapback]1427663[/snapback]
i`ve done the car missions on the net for brucie, then his friend calls(i accidently skipped the call) and sends me a message to pick up a car...got the car but no where to drop it off??....anyone know where the drop off point is??

If its not on the map, you probably failed the mission.
TheM33p
There should be a icon representing an garage in Bohan. Deliver it there.
Zzz
were did u find that first car, i cant find it!!!!!!!!!
SUM1 PLEASE HELP ME! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
shukei
Just come to the mission that i have to steal that infenrus (the yellow sport car), it is awesome and super cool.

I am wondering if i give the car to stevie will he keep giving me mission that even better cars will come? otherwise i will just keep the Infenrus rolleyes.gif
braveheartofg
infeRnus
He moves on to bikes if you like bikes?
otherwise no...
Psy
I skipped the original text message, and now I have no idea what I'm looking for or anything. Kinda stupid really how there's now nothing I can do to find out what I'm supposed to be stealing... Where was the first car for anyone else?
FuddMan
- The car doesn't appear on the map, you have to find it based on the location given in the text message, and then drive it to the garage in Chase Point (south Bohan).
- The cars are texted to you in a random order. There is no 'first' car
- If you skipped the text message you should still be able to read it from the Messages option on the phone
FuddMan
You can't give any random car to Stevie. You have to pick up the one he asks for. When he texts you with the picture and location of the Infernus it'll start spawning there. You might as well keep the one Florian gives you.
Psy
It wasn't on the messages option, but I think I just discovered these are essentially like the "Import Export" from GTA3. If you find a car that's needed, you can take it to the garage. Doesn't matter if it was the one in the text or anything.

Edit: Maybe not... Garage wont open to accept the car...

Edit Again: Great, finally find the message in the phone. I've been trying to find these stupid things for about 3 hours XD.png.
Phantom_renegade
Hi,

I have finished the story line and i am goin thro the extra bits, i am tring to the steal the car missions for stevie but i ont know where to start

His text say steal a mannin at the back of the old burger shot near hutchinson station, but i cant find either

someone please help me!!!

Thanx

Phantom

doesnt matter found it! biggrin.gif
Phantom_renegade
so where do u takw the cars?????
Mekstizzle
QUOTE(Phantom_renegade @ May 4 2008, 05:20 PM) [snapback]1430115[/snapback]
so where do u takw the cars?????

Garage in Bohan, close to the exit of the bridge where you have to pay the toll (it's on the map). I'm slowly going my way and doing them. Not sure of the reward you get at the end of it. Better be worth it. I don't need the cash that they give...

Also, you have to collect cars for Brucie aswell. Via the Emails and shit. It's abit more exciting, as usually you have to shoot some people to get to the car. And at least the exact location is given to you. I mean shit, right now I have to collect some car (begins with a C, have no idea how to spell it) and all Stevie has given is a crappy picture, and that it's in the "Alderney City" area. Now that's a big neighbourhood in Alderney Island...
Phantom_renegade
thanx man, i found it, how long do u have to wait for the next text message?????

yeah i have done all of brucies car missions
Mekstizzle
Dunno. Not that long. You'll get another text from him eventually
IronSamBonney
That is the one i am stuck on......Where is it? I looked where he said, by the old burger shack but I can't seem to find it. I even looked on that cheat map where is shows you the dots where all his cars are located, I am in the exact spot of the dot and it's not here.....!!!

I even waited a few days and came back and tried a lot of times but it's still not there. Can someone take a screenshot or tell me exactly where you found it?!
FuddMan
It's on the road to the right of Cluckin' Bell (the one near Little Jacob's house). The Burger Shot building is derelict and doesn't stand out as the others do, so you have to keep your eyes peeled (just look for the sign with two or three letters missing). The car is just behind it on a concrete area on the pavement.
FuddMan
QUOTE(Phantom_renegade @ May 4 2008, 05:43 PM) [snapback]1430120[/snapback]
thanx man, i found it, how long do u have to wait for the next text message?????

yeah i have done all of brucies car missions

You'll get another text six in-game hours later. If you want to skip the wait just go to your Bohan safehouse, which is only just down the road from the garage, and save. As soon as you wake up the next text message will have been sent.
IronSamBonney
Umm, well I looked there and it's not there...

You say to go to the circle but there is no dot there, I went there and no car. I went to the spot it says to, the square but its still not there. i don't know where it is
FuddMan
It's the dot to the top-left of the circle on the right in your picture... you know, the one on the road next to Cluckin Bell that I already told you about...
IronSamBonney
so it's not next to the burger shot like Stevie said, so he lied to me? idk lol, i'll go there then and see if I can find it, give me a sec

well I went to the top left dot and there were NO cars parked anywhere around there. There wasn't any cars, just ones driving. WTF this sucks are you sure thats the one? The text says "Get to the Old Burger Shot near the Huntington St. Station. This Manana is usually parked behind it". Are you telling me where that one is or are you thinking its a different car im looking for?

HAHA I found it lol. I thought I meant "Old Burger Shot" as it was made a while ago but still running, not a broken down one that is abandoned. Ok I found it, I see what you mean now lol thanks dude
buckwa.inc
yeah the icon wasn`t there at first i went and did a few more story missions and all of a sudden it was there clap.gif ....mekskizzle i was just looking for that car its near the paint and spray in alderney in a side street alley
insertclevername
On a different topic...
where do you deliver the cars? Is it supposed to be on the map?

I got the car it said "you found the car stevie wanted" i went to pay and spray to lose cops then checked radar and there was no where to deliver it....
so i just stashed it at a safehouse.

wat gives? is he supposed to message you later to tell you where to bring them?
TylerTech
QUOTE(insertclevername @ May 4 2008, 10:17 PM) [snapback]1430446[/snapback]
On a different topic...
where do you deliver the cars? Is it supposed to be on the map?

I got the car it said "you found the car stevie wanted" i went to pay and spray to lose cops then checked radar and there was no where to deliver it....
so i just stashed it at a safehouse.

wat gives? is he supposed to message you later to tell you where to bring them?

Do you have a "Garage" icon on you map in Bohan? If so, maybe you take them there?
phubbes
hello guys. i have a problem. i unlocked all 3 islands and just finished the car jobs for brucie. i finished also all races. but i dont get a call from stevie and no text message.did i forget something to do? please anybody help me

peace Phubbes

i dont finished the story line jet
phubbes
hello guys i have a problem. i unlocked all 3 islands and just finished brucies car missions, and all races but i dont get a call from stevie. did i forget something to do? please anybody help me.

peace phubbes

FuddMan
QUOTE(phubbes @ May 5 2008, 03:35 PM) [snapback]1430657[/snapback]
hello guys i have a problem. i unlocked all 3 islands and just finished brucies car missions, and all races but i dont get a call from stevie. did i forget something to do? please anybody help me.

peace phubbes

You don't get a call, you get a text, so check your messages.
phubbes
but i didnt get a message, i looked for it and there is no message
jrolson
I got a txt to steal a pmp 600 in the exchange district for stevie, where is that?
hardyzfan182
i keep going to the old burger shot near huntington station in broker but the manana is never there. am i going to the wrong place? is there a certain time it's there? plz help!
FuddMan
It should be round the back, on the concrete area. Are you sure it's the right Burger Shot? The one it's behind is closed and doesn't stand out against the surroundings at all, so you have to keep your eyes peeled. The easiest way to find it is to locate Cluckin' Bell on the map and go to the street one block east of it.
glowworm
[slightly off topic]

does anyone miss the way these missions used to be? you had a list of cars and you just had to locate them by chance and then take them to the chop shop. i sort of enjoyed that.

it almost seems like cheating since you have a dot on the screen exactly where the car is and all you have to do is go get it and ditch some cops. i like the "easter egg hunt" much better. thoughts?
Artemise
hm... i have take the pmp600 on exchange and drived to bohan but the garagedoor it doesnt open. can anybody help me?
Indy
you might have the wrong pmp600
Indy
You're doing the wrong missions. Stevie texts you the car and you have to find it using his description and any landmarks in the picture. It's harder than the old GTA's, IMO.
FuddMan
I've merged all existing 'Stevie' topics into this one. This is now the official topic to ask questions about car locations, etc.
P-nice
what street is the Sultan in the driveway of the big green house in bercham
theraidman
Yea I'v tried hours looking for the buccaneer car, but cant find it, the text says in the Industrial District but I looked on every road in that area...Theres a sign behind it, but I cant read what it says, can anyone help?? Thanks!
MGibbo
anyone know where the contender in Boabo is? it is by a place called twitchins but i cant find it

cheers
bOnEs
i've found a useful piece of information concerning stevie's cars... i am not sure if all the car messages are set up like this since i've only done about 5 of them but, stevie gives you a building description (very useful), and the location of the car (very very useful)...

the hint i've noticed is, he gives you the district the car is located in... so, bust out that big 'ol shiny map that came with the game and look at the little map of the districts... that'll give you an idea of the area you need to be searching...

other than that, there's not really anything else useful to help you find the car... you just have to make a point of driving down every single road within that district... personally, i like this method of the import/export garages a lot better than previous GTA's... instead of just stealing random cars that are on the list, this is more like a "gone in 60 seconds" way in that, you know exactly what car stevie wants so, you have to go find that car and jack it...

it makes it funner... you feel like a real car thief and not just a criminal stealing someone's ride in the middle of the streets because you saw it on the export list...
Anton
for anyone who's still having trouble just use this map, i found it very helpful

ViceMan
QUOTE(bOnEs @ May 14 2008, 08:37 PM) [snapback]1435838[/snapback]
Other than that, there's not really anything else useful to help you find the car... you just have to make a point of driving down every single road within that district...

I disagree, you have to check the photo carefully and pick out any distinguishing landmarks/points of interest to find out where the car is, it's almost like testing you on your knowledge of Liberty City's streets. Most of the cars were pretty easy to find just by looking at the pic he gives you, and even easier if he tells you a specific detail; "parked outside BurgerShot" etc. etc.
bOnEs
well yea, the landmarks and/or the building descriptions... i stated that biggrin2.gif...
JustCuz
QUOTE(Anton @ May 14 2008, 03:09 PM) [snapback]1435854[/snapback]
for anyone who's still having trouble just use this map, i found it very helpful

Awsome! Wish I had this while I was writing a guide for these car thefts, just finished it! cool.gif
TriBaL26
Im still waitin for this phone call, i finished all of Brucies emails about 10 minutes ago

Hmmm his garage is marked on the map but i have no text messages from stevie and no recollection of a phone call
Swiift
Guyz how do i start stealing cars for stevie?

EDIT: Right just found out you have to do the exotic mission for brucie, how often do his emails come?
meerian
ay i destryoed my infernus my accident will it ever respawn or am i fucked
Roman
QUOTE(glowworm @ May 8 2008, 05:51 PM) [snapback]1432468[/snapback]
[slightly off topic]

does anyone miss the way these missions used to be? you had a list of cars and you just had to locate them by chance and then take them to the chop shop. i sort of enjoyed that.

it almost seems like cheating since you have a dot on the screen exactly where the car is and all you have to do is go get it and ditch some cops. i like the "easter egg hunt" much better. thoughts?

There are two different kinda of import missions. Brucie's give you a marker on the screen, Steve's you have to find yourself, and it has to be the exact car he wants, not just a replica of that car. How is that for easter egg hunt?
daghastlybeast
QUOTE(meerian @ May 16 2008, 03:16 AM) [snapback]1436662[/snapback]
ay i destryoed my infernus my accident will it ever respawn or am i fucked

I have the same sort of problem. My friend took the Cavalcade through the Pay n' Spray and then it wouldn't open, so he ditched it, but now the car doesn't show up where it used to be.
armalyte
Hi!

Got a slight problem with Sievies Missions as well.

I completed the 10 Export Missions for Brucie, but I dont have the location of Stevies Garage on my map, nor did I ever recieve a text-message from him (at least there is none in my phone).

Any Idea what I'm missing here?

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.