Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA4 Guide Requests
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA4 Guides
Psy
If you'd like us to make a guide for something we haven't covered already, post here and if it seems useful enough, we'll add it to our to-do list.

Current To-Do
  • 100% Completion Guide
  • Assassination Missions
  • Vigilante / Most Wanted Missions
  • Pigeon Locations
  • Text Message Car Locations
  • Friend Guides
  • Unique Jump Locations
  • Random Pedestrian Guides
  • Weapons Guide
  • Pick-Ups Guides (Weapons, Armor, Health etc)
The_Technician
well a weapons guide would be nice

like..what all the weapons and such are in the game, where to get them, how much they cost to buy, and how 'cool' they are?
NIKO-BOTTIE
and wher to find all the pigeons lol
TechEnthu
In One Last Thing, if you choose to make a deal with Dmitri instead of take a revenge, it will launch a mission named, If the Price Is Right instead of A Dish Served Cold.

I just wondering how's it going to end up... would you please ^^
:E.
100% completion guide? tongue.gif

done the story missions...so any guides when it comes to the stunt locations/flying rats etc would be good
Zen
QUOTE(TechEnthu @ May 3 2008, 01:42 PM) [snapback]1429333[/snapback]
In One Last Thing, if you choose to make a deal with Dmitri instead of take a revenge, it will launch a mission named, If the Price Is Right instead of A Dish Served Cold.

I just wondering how's it going to end up... would you please ^^

I'll be writing that mission and A Revenger's Tragedy. smile.gif
Psy
The next thing I'll be doing are maps and text locations of the various collectables. I'm almost on 100% completion, so once I've done it, I'll first do a guide for everything you need to do for 100%, then I'll make the actual collectible location guides.
awesome. some of the locations are hard to find...so this will be very helpful. i'm curious to see the 50 unique jump locations because i've found one that was VERY cool. borough to borough jump?! insanity biggrin.gif
Indy
Xbox 360 achievements guide, I could help with it.
Indy
Also, a Multiplayer guide. I've noticed alot of people can't access ranked games, their rank doesn't stay, and other simple problems, like playing free mode with friends only.
hmm...question about that. can you do the achievements during free mode with friends? i'm talking about the normal achievements...not the multiplayer ones. also can you do the unique jumps/pigeons in that same mode and have them count towards 100%?
Indy
I don't think so.
flippy1008
Ill write the Friends and Random Peds Guide
yea I'm curious about the random peds. do they only show up at certain times during the day? are they there every day? :S
§ynch
I would really like reading a guide to:

Beat the high score (get at least 11,000 points) on the QUB3D arcade game.

I have a difficult time with that thing - see it as the only thing that would stand in the way of 100%.

Psy
QUOTE(§ynch @ May 16 2008, 05:35 PM) [snapback]1436836[/snapback]
I would really like reading a guide to:

Beat the high score (get at least 11,000 points) on the QUB3D arcade game.

I have a difficult time with that thing - see it as the only thing that would stand in the way of 100%.

A guide wouldn't help you. You've just got to keep tryign and trying. Took me about an hour or more before I nailed it. Just work it out that whatever cube is on top of the other one, can be moved to the right or left and it helps you position them a bit easier, but other than that, it comes down to luck once you get to 10,000 points.
Swiift
I have just made a guide for Random Peds i will just PM it to you.
Hopefully it passes the test happy.gif
GreenStreetElite
either a "interesting things" guide orr sumthing like a "things to do after 100%" guide. not that its hard to have fun after 100% but im sure theres still sum little gems rockstar have hidden for us to find. theres so many backstreets and whatnot im sure you could find sumthing rolleyes.gif
DanD
A guide detailing the 'decisions' you make through-out the game'd be nice. It could be laid out like this:
Encountered: In mission name
Options: Kill X or Y
Killing X: Benefits/what happens for choosing this option
Killing Y: Same as above
Recommended: Which option is 'best'

smile.gif

QUOTE(GreenStreetElite @ May 19 2008, 10:40 PM) [snapback]1438440[/snapback]
either a "interesting things" guide orr sumthing like a "things to do after 100%" guide. not that its hard to have fun after 100% but im sure theres still sum little gems rockstar have hidden for us to find. theres so many backstreets and whatnot im sure you could find sumthing rolleyes.gif
Go into a TW@T and shoot the monitors. tongue.gif Endless fun.
Zen
QUOTE(.D. @ May 31 2008, 11:00 PM) [snapback]1443657[/snapback]
A guide detailing the 'decisions' you make through-out the game'd be nice. It could be laid out like this:
Encountered: In mission name
Options: Kill X or Y
Killing X: Benefits/what happens for choosing this option
Killing Y: Same as above
Recommended: Which option is 'best'

Already covered in the relevant mission topics.
FuddMan
It could be kind of useful though... I'll see about making one sometime this week, after my exams on Monday.

EDIT: Posted: http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=788281
Numpty
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Jun 1 2008, 01:12 PM) [snapback]1443750[/snapback]
It could be kind of useful though... I'll see about making one sometime this week, after my exams on Monday.

Hey Duffman, just checked out your profile and in one month you'll be old enough to play GTA IV.
Skribble
Hey Numpty, just read your post and in one month, you might not still be an idiot.
TrevorRobesonProductions
QUB3D Help lol
951vandal
Someone should do a bike guide that shows all the bikes in TLAD cuz im trying to collect them all. So far I have these:

Innovation Hexer Double T Diabolous Angel Freeway Lycan Wolfsbane Hakouchou Bati 800 NRG 900 Sanchez PCJ 600

Hellfury Daem0n Zombie Revenant

Im not sure if thats all of them or if there is more
Massacre
I can solve that right now, vandal. The only bikes you're missing are the custom versions of the Hakouchou and Bati 800. I'm not sure if there's a non-custom version of the Double T, I've only seen the custom. Also, the NRG, PCJ, Hellfury, and Zombie are from the GTA IV base game, not Lost and Damned.
Karl0
Ive seen the mission guide for GTA 4, but the mission dont seem to be in order. Are they? If so, how do you read them in the right order? A search for a list of mission came up empty here. If I find one, Ill post a link.

Edit: This is one so far. Not too bad.
http://www.gta4land.com/mission-list/
Indy
The guide section on the main website lists all the missions in an order. But remember that you can choose to do missions in which ever order you like, so there isn't a definitive order.
Karl0
QUOTE(IndĽ @ Apr 17 2009, 06:28 PM) [snapback]1496661[/snapback]
The guide section on the main website lists all the missions in an order. But remember that you can choose to do missions in which ever order you like, so there isn't a definitive order.

Forgot I posted this lol

Yeah, I know you can play them in almost any order, it just makes it hard to figure out which one Im doing next, after I complete one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.