Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Addiction Level
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
Nec
Is the addiction level based on how long you play in one sitting, or does anyone actually know yet? I am assuming that is what it is.

I am currently at "That's some good shit." My longest run is 5:33, but that is because I stopped for MP for a couple hours tongue.gif
asthenia
I'm Jonesing Bad. Hehe. Longest non-stop game is 9:12:16.

...Fuck.

Also, I thought it was based on your overall time, my overall is 22 hours atm, so I just figured it was off that.
Nec
Hrm. Mine is 13:47. It is too bad they don't count MP.
asthenia
I think I might have to play MP for a bit... I've been putting off making a decision for about half an hour now in SP.
Rockstago
I wondered if the time of day when you play has any bearing on this rating. At one point mine was something like up all night or burning the midnight oil, something like that. During that time I played mostly after 11PM til 3-4AM. It may mean nothing, just a description of quantity of play time. I don't know.
Nec
It is the total hours of play time. I am now at "Intervention Needed" at somewhere over 90 hours.
asthenia
I'm Feeling The Rage at 83:51:07.
GTA~BOSS
detox/retox lol i couldn't stay away over a 100hrs
MD_Cookie
When the game came out I didn't get a chance to play more than an hour or so a night until Friday when I logged in a 4 hour sitting. My addiction level after that was something along the lines of "weekend's here". I thought that was pretty cool.
BioSphere
I'm at 95.42%
Addiction Level Feeling the Rage
Times Cheated - 0
Playing Time - 83:55:19
Longest non stop game - 23:58:40
Time Wanted on 6 stars - 00:36:07
Longest Cop Chase Time - 00:47:23
Longest Free Fall - 189.98ft

just wanted to add a little more.
Zen
Detox/retox tongue.gif

Longest game is something like 11 hours straight... :|
calimann83
QUOTE(BioSphere @ May 16 2008, 05:40 AM) [snapback]1436726[/snapback]
I'm at 95.42%
Times Cheated - 0

WOW, 23hours, really now. my longest game time is something like 4 hours. It says I have a serious addiction, with just over 48 hours of game time.

23 hours, wow. how is that even possible.
BioSphere
QUOTE(calimann83 @ May 16 2008, 10:32 AM) [snapback]1436802[/snapback]
QUOTE(BioSphere @ May 16 2008, 05:40 AM) [snapback]1436726[/snapback]
I'm at 95.42%
Times Cheated - 0

WOW, 23hours, really now. my longest game time is something like 4 hours. It says I have a serious addiction, with just over 48 hours of game time.

23 hours, wow. how is that even possible.

I was so hyped for the game.when i got it, i already had chips, soda, and junk food ready, i had my recliner and my big screen, i wasn't getting up till i beat the game... Boy did i regret 2 days after when it caught up with me staying up that long.. lol.
But i'm used to it i do it all the time.
LattO

lol wtf

I'm at like 31 hours, longest sitting is around 4:40
addiction level: Fiend
Albo
I'm at " Serious Habit " with around 4:01:19 of non-stop gametime
Swiift
ive played for 40 hours i think...
DiO
My longest session is about a pathetic 5 hours. Id usually stop here and there to eat and play mp, so its not that long.....long enough tho rolleyes.gif

I gotta check my overall hours.
Nec
My longest is 5:33 for some reason, but I know that isn't right. I have been playing an average of 8-10 hours/day.
BioSphere
QUOTE(Nec @ May 16 2008, 12:37 PM) [snapback]1436869[/snapback]
My longest is 5:33 for some reason, but I know that isn't right. I have been playing an average of 8-10 hours/day.

maybe, you have 5 hours cuz u havent saved it when you play ten hours straight or so.
Nec
I get a lot of autosaves, and i have saved numerous times. I am thinking maybe it is how long you go between manual saves? I may actually pay attention to that at some point.
Full Metal Monkey
My addiction level is: Beats any Meat Injection which is at 49 hours and 29 minutes.

My longest non-stop game was 8 hours and 16 minutes.
LordCaoCao
I think its just based on overall gameplay a friend of mine has a 23 hour long single session but only 50 hours or so over all and hasnt seen the ones i have, my overall game time is about 110 hours of gameplay and only a 8 hour or so single session. It seems to change maybe every 5-10 hours, but i think it changes more in the early part of the game? just a guess, I have seen these below and more, these are just ones i remember,

Fiending
Feeling the Rage
Near Rock Bottom
Ready for the Old Ultra Violence
One foot Deeper
Get with the Program- Curently what i am at

LordCaoCao
QUOTE(LordCaoCao @ May 17 2008, 10:41 AM) [snapback]1437282[/snapback]
I think its just based on overall gameplay a friend of mine has a 23 hour long single session but only 50 hours or so over all and hasnt seen the ones i have, my overall game time is about 110 hours of gameplay and only a 8 hour or so single session. It seems to change maybe every 5-10 hours, but i think it changes more in the early part of the game? just a guess, I have seen these below and more, these are just ones i remember,

Fiending
Feeling the Rage
Near Rock Bottom
Ready for the Old Ultra Violence
One foot Deeper
Get with the Program- Curently what i am at

Just hit 120 hours and it says Overdose. lol
Harrop
QUOTE(BioSphere @ May 16 2008, 01:40 PM) [snapback]1436726[/snapback]
I'm at 95.42%
Times Cheated - 0

Fuckin hell 2 minutes ofo a full day, now that is bad lol god know's how you did that ?! bored.gif
Mzeppelin
Detox/Retox.. but a lot of the time has been me just leaving the PS3 on and not playing for 3-4 hours at a time.
glowworm
i don't know how many hours i have total, but my longest streak is just over 8.5 hours. my addiction level says, "High on your own supply".

(i'll check my total hours when i get home from work, and edit.)

60 hours around 73%
Ridikul
Hmm... mine says "Perpetual Night Party", and my longest streak is about 3:45 and about 65 hours total playing time.
insertclevername
QUOTE(Nec @ May 16 2008, 04:45 AM) [snapback]1436653[/snapback]
It is the total hours of play time. I am now at "Intervention Needed" at somewhere over 90 hours.

me too....
got "intervention needed" yesterday at just over 90hrs..and 80% (haven't been trying to finish fast...just trying to get my moneys worth)
Kamahl
just 3 hours and 58 minutes straight
HB~Sauce
Serious habit (45 hours or so) and I've only played over 3 hours straight ohmy.gif
insertclevername
QUOTE(Harrop @ May 21 2008, 11:24 AM) [snapback]1439167[/snapback]
QUOTE(BioSphere @ May 16 2008, 01:40 PM) [snapback]1436726[/snapback]
I'm at 95.42%
Times Cheated - 0

Fuckin hell 2 minutes ofo a full day, now that is bad lol god know's how you did that ?! bored.gif

I have some ideas...none of them legal though..

bOnEs
mine says, "high on your own supply"...

funny, i thought niko didn't do those kinds of things...
Pez
QUOTE(bOnEs @ May 23 2008, 07:27 PM) [snapback]1440496[/snapback]
mine says, "high on your own supply"...

funny, i thought niko didn't do those kinds of things...

Mine said that y'day don't know todays smile.gif
Ridikul
I'm starting to think this is based on something else. Mine now says "downward spiral" and I've had it before.
Guido The Butcher
QUOTE(Asthenia @ Apr 30 2008, 07:00 PM) [snapback]1427522[/snapback]
I'm Jonesing Bad. Hehe. Longest non-stop game is 9:12:16.

...Fuck.

Also, I thought it was based on your overall time, my overall is 22 hours atm, so I just figured it was off that.

I'm at 75 % in the game and addiction level is "high on my own supply"
UCSB
i got the "Serious Habbit" im at something over 20hours of gameplay. longest game 4hours. Already boxed my ps3 back up and ready to return it after a week of playing. that game got boring after u beat the missions.

and my over all opinion of the game: over hyped, good graphics, weak gameplay
Iscariah
I've got "Final Hit" in my stats. My gameplay time is now: 150 hours and 44 minutes. My longest nonstop-game is 15 hours and 47 minutes. So, I guess I'm a GTA4 veteran now if I see the posts of other people... ph34r.gif
RomanBellic
my addiction level is: beats any meat injection
istealkegs
HHAHA... woo... I guess I'm the highest here... addiction level is based on total game time... My total game time is upwards of 230ish hours, and my addiction level is "Choose Life." It's been there since I hit 200 hours... I wonder if theres another... maybe at 250?
Skribble
My longest non-stop game is 52:12:18 (I've never played that long, I think I've just left it on, unpaused for that long accidentally. And no I never turn my ps3 off really.)

Total hours played 82:15:10.

Just realised if I hadn't left it on I would have probably got the Under 30HRs trophy. Shit! Now I have to do the story again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.