Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Explained (smiley faces)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
-spyder-
Just found a sign in Downtown near the stadium which explains the 10 smiley faces around the town

Pic [attachmentid=6070] [attachmentid=6071]

Its hard to see from the picture but it says

"You are standing on USJ 005a, a fine new addition to our great city that isn't contrived at all.
Have you found the 10 easter eggs?
Rockstar Leeds would like to thank you for playing the game and letting us have a rockin' christmas party."

Lol laugh.gif

Also the top bit of the text of the sign is hard to see but just talks about the Stadium
killjoy.rujoy?
I've seen the smiley faces and noticed they were numbered...
I think your the first person to point out this sign though. thumbup.gif
Too bad finding them all leaves you with squat. mad.gif

Here's an incomplete smiley map I obviously stole...
maybe completing it gives you something rolleyes.gif

IPB Image
HB~Sauce
Hmmm, maybe you would have to take pictures of them? (Longshot I know, but...)

Either way cool find. I saw that sign before but I couldn't read its writing. scooter.gif
-spyder-
QUOTE(tourdepain @ Feb 11 2007, 05:14 AM) [snapback]1299593[/snapback]

Hmmm, maybe you would have to take pictures of them? (Longshot I know, but...)

Either way cool find. I saw that sign before but I couldn't read its writing. scooter.gif

Ye maybe, but is there a camera in the game?
Korben
Great find. The best find in the game for me. A direct message from R* is a rare thing.

Hopefully this game is finally coming out of its shell. When it gets released on PS2 next month, we might start finding new things with all the extra players, and we might start spotting things now we can get the game on the big screen.

Does anyone know what they mean by "USJ 005a"?

Nice work!!
Tyla
Hopefully we will be able to enter the malibu club on the PS2 version
-spyder-
QUOTE(Korben @ Feb 11 2007, 06:37 PM) [snapback]1299761[/snapback]

Great find. The best find in the game for me. A direct message from R* is a rare thing.

Hopefully this game is finally coming out of its shell. When it gets released on PS2 next month, we might start finding new things with all the extra players, and we might start spotting things now we can get the game on the big screen.

Nice work!!

I think that USJ 005a means Unique Stunt Jump 5 as it says "You are standing on USJ 005a" in the sign

not sure what 'a' means though
-spyder-
Heres a completed smiley map

[attachmentid=6073]

biggrin.gif
killjoy.rujoy?
...good map.Thanx dude! thumbup.gif yeah,I took a copy
HB~Sauce
QUOTE(-spyder- @ Feb 11 2007, 02:56 PM) [snapback]1299817[/snapback]

QUOTE(Korben @ Feb 11 2007, 06:37 PM) [snapback]1299761[/snapback]

Nice work!!

I think that USJ 005a means Unique Stunt Jump 5 as it says "You are standing on USJ 005a" in the sign

not sure what 'a' means though

Yeah, that would make alot of sense. Aren't Unique Stunt Jump locations when found appear on your map in menu?
-spyder-
Tourdepain^^

The Unique Stunt Jumps only appear on the map when you have set it: start menu>map>hold [X]>and select to show Unique Stunt Jumps and only when you have completed that Jump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.