Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Test Drive & Customs Fast Track Mission (v2)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
EddieRP7
I am trying to unlock the import/export missions and need Zeroing In, Test Drive & Customs Fast Track
completed to do that. Would someone please be so kind as to bring my save game file up to that point.

This save game file is a gta-sa pc ver 2 saved game file
Download link to my saved game file: http://rapidshare.com/files/111485542/GTASAsf6.b

The save game file can also be downloaded here: http://gtasnp.com/9491

Many thanks - Eddie
neko_ceko
I'll do it tongue.gif
neko_ceko
Damn... I tried but when I load it it crashes.
I think I probably got different version.
EddieRP7
QUOTE(neko_ceko @ Apr 30 2008, 08:13 AM) [snapback]1426865[/snapback]
Damn... I tried but when I load it it crashes.
I think I probably got different version.

Oh I am sorry to hear that. I am using version 2. I guess you are using version 1.
Well my friend many thanks for trying. Hopefully someone else will be able to help me out.

EddieRP7
Well a few minutes ago after a number of attempts I finally completed the "Zeroing In" mission myself.
Ok to my surprise I completed the "Test Drive" & the "Customs Fast Track" missions myself. clap.gif

That makes this thread redundant now. The crane is now unlocked for export/import mission.

I took one try at the next San Fiero mission "Puncture Wounds" and did not catch up to the car
in time, so I failed my first attempt at that mission. I will go back to it later. I think I will be able
to complete it unassisted.

Thanks to anyone who has been reading this thread for your patience with me. I will probably not
make another post for a little while now that I think I have the game under control for the moment.

Thanks biggrin.gif - Eddie

Oh! Just one question: How do I delete a file I uploaded at gtasnp.com?
Weasel
QUOTE(EddieRP7 @ May 6 2008, 05:27 AM) [snapback]1431134[/snapback]
Well a few minutes ago after a number of attempts I finally completed the "Zeroing In" mission myself.

If it was a file save Just Save another file over it. OOps... Uploaded not downloaded... I believe it will die on its own usually after 30 days.
EddieRP7
QUOTE(Weasel @ May 6 2008, 10:45 AM) [snapback]1431238[/snapback]
QUOTE(EddieRP7 @ May 6 2008, 05:27 AM) [snapback]1431134[/snapback]

If it was a file save Just Save another file over it. OOps... Uploaded not downloaded... I believe it will die on its own usually after 30 days.

Thanks Weasel. I kinda thought that would be the answer. I guess these save game files are so small that
gtasnp is not hurting for storage space and can afford to let the files stay around for a month.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.