Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I have a novel idea
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
Mekstizzle
We should have smileys/emoticons in the form of the PS3/360 controller buttons (all of 'em). It would be cool, no?
neko_ceko
ohmy.gif Sounds cool.
But why only PS3 or 360?
Nec
neko_ceko: Because the game isn't out for anything else?

Mek: I think that is a great idea. Could be very helpful for tutorials and stuff.
neko_ceko
Yea but these aren't only GTA IV forums, they are GTA forums.
Roman
neko, if this were to happen they would not overwrite the current smilies. They would probably be an addition to the ones we already have.
neko_ceko
nvm
btw Roman fix the "IV.29.08 - It's almost here, again!" part in your signature.
Pecnut
If I recall we discussed this a few years back and we came up with some PS2 buttons... you might find it worth something searching for the old thread.
psychÝ
QUOTE(Pecnut @ Apr 30 2008, 03:33 PM) [snapback]1426901[/snapback]
If I recall we discussed this a few years back and we came up with some PS2 buttons... you might find it worth something searching for the old thread.

There were never any PS2 button emoticons.
Pecnut
QUOTE(psychÝ @ Apr 30 2008, 06:10 PM) [snapback]1427018[/snapback]
QUOTE(Pecnut @ Apr 30 2008, 03:33 PM) [snapback]1426901[/snapback]

There were never any PS2 button emoticons.

Yeah, I know, but someone *made* them, if I recall. They didn't get implemented mind. Not complaining though, they did come up with some much better ones afterwards pec.gif .
Mekstizzle
Fuck your pec fucking bear fucking nut smiley mad.gif
Pecnut
Right, having raided the history banks, this is what we came up with in the May of 06:

Pieface
Fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.