Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HD scart kinda broke
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Geek Central
BRKS
I gotsa problem, my the gold bit on the green scart on the HD side of lead has bent it tryed depending it with my fingers but it digs in. Ive bin reluctant to use pliers in case it mis shapes it Any suggestions?
Severus Snape
QUOTE(BRKS @ Apr 30 2008, 06:04 AM) [snapback]1426762[/snapback]
I gotsa problem, my the gold bit on the green scart on the HD side of lead has bent it tryed depending it with my fingers but it digs in. Ive bin reluctant to use pliers in case it mis shapes it Any suggestions?

Yeah, here's a suggestion: try typing your question in a manner that the rest of us can understand.
Pieface
What suggestions would you really like if your reluctant to try pliers? Buy a new one?
BRKS
Gees man theres no need to be a twat about it. I misspelt it cus i was on my PSP FFS.

BTW i said RELUCTANT not im not gonna and any suggestions.

E.G does anyone have any suggestions or i will hav eto use pliers.
kick
QUOTE(BRKS @ May 2 2008, 09:28 PM) [snapback]1428995[/snapback]
Gees man theres no need to be a twat about it. I misspelt it cus i was on my PSP FFS.

What you wrote was quite hard to understand.
BRKS
I know but a simple "Check your post before you post it" Woudnlt of done any harm.
Sharpie Fetish
if its normal scart (THAT MEANS NOT CONNECTED TO TV OR PS3 OR ANYTHING) your best bet is to have a go with the pliers and if it doesnt work you completely need a new one

If its connected to a tv or ps3 (irremovable) your fucked
BRKS
if its normal scart (THAT MEANS NOT CONNECTED TO TV OR PS3 OR ANYTHING) your best bet is to have a go with the pliers and if it doesnt work you completely need a new one

If its connected to a tv or ps3 (irremovable) your fucked

See thats what i was looking for. And BTW i used the pliers and they worked biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.