Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dwayne or Playboy X?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
Pages: 1, 2
Kungfuninja
does it change anything major depending on who you kill? im probably just going to kill dwayne
buckwa.inc
well i don`t want to spoil to much for you but depeending on who you kill will determine what remward you get after it
Indy
Personally, I think you should choose whoever you like more, but here are some spoilers:

Killing Playboy X
[spoiler]You get Playboy X's mansion and gain Dwayne as a friend[/spoiler]

Killing Dwayne
[spoiler]You get a load of money, i'm not sure what else because I killed Playboy X[/spoiler]
Medic!
Yeah...I killed Playboy X too...He's a punk.
Pez
Yh i killed playboy, Dwayne very reliable friend
Zen
I killed Playboy as well, I liked Dwayne.

Edit: [spoiler]Also, I figured out beforehand that I'd get his crib because I noticed the little yellow parking area outside it which other characters' houses did not have.[/spoiler]
cut201
I liked them both. Playboy X seemed like he wanted to make shit better for everyone, be a good person. Dwayne just wanted to still be a drug dealer. Plus Dwayne was all whiney and depressed, and didn't have much to live for. I killed Dwayne. And Playboy X called me, and was like "You killed him, man. You're sick! I can't belive you! You're heartless, you killed my best friend." And I was just like "What the fuck? why'd you ask me to kill him then you prick!"
Indy
QUOTE(Zen @ May 1 2008, 08:41 PM) [snapback]1428188[/snapback]
I killed Playboy as well, I liked Dwayne.

Edit: [spoiler]Also, I figured out beforehand that I'd get his crib because I noticed the little yellow parking area outside it which other characters' houses did not have.[/spoiler]

Thats what I thought as well, I knew i'd get somthing from it. And also

[spoiler]If you check your stats, Dwayne has a like/respect %, but Playboy X only has a mission%, so I realised that Dwayne would become a friend later on, whereas playboyx wouldn't.[/spoiler]
Mr Pink
I chose Playboy, I just didn't like him as a character in the story. I really felt bad for Dwayne considering that the guy just got off from jail and is being screwed over by everyone he knows. Niko is the only person who actually helps him out.
RjrodVercetti
About Dwayne did anyone else kill his girl hahah
FuddMan
Another vote for killing Playboy here tongue.gif Shame you can't play pool on the nice purple table in his loft.
Kungfuninja
aww damn i wanted a mansion! lol. well i killed dwayne but i kinda regret it afterwards I thought he was actually pretty cool.

What about francis or derrick? I killed francis, he was a prick and I knew that the rest of his family wouldn't care. But If I killed derrick they'd be pissed and wanna hunt me down lol
Thrilla in Manila
I like Playboy X more than Dwayne, I really don't need the money though I'd rather have the house and Dwayne seemed kinda lonely and like a more loyal business partner than Playboy X would have been.

EDIT: WTF you can't play pool or even watch the damn TV.

EDIT 2: It looks like I have to go by the couch to watch the TV lol lmfao rofl
Wallace
I killed Dwayne, regret it now, I wanted the mansion. sad.gif
Mekstizzle
I killed Dwayne. I wanted the money. Had no Idea I'd be "abandoned" like that though. Now I want to kill that PBX fucker too. Fuck all them bitch ass gangbangers all in the arse I don't need respect from fucking pushers amirite.
TheM33p
gotta play through story mode again to make the "right" decisions, i kinda chose wrong on every choise :p
ConTamin8ed

Dwayne

[spoiler]Killing him gets yous 25G's and then puts Playboys missions at 100%. So basically it's the last mission for him. Don't hear from him ever again. And no you dont get Dwaynes shit hole pad.. [/spoiler]
Altair_xd
QUOTE(buckwa.inc @ May 1 2008, 12:15 AM) [snapback]1427445[/snapback]
well i don`t want to spoil to much for you but depeending on who you kill will determine what remward you get after it

[spoiler]If you kill Dwayne you Playboy won`t talk to you any more becouse you killed his mentor, but you get a load of money biggrin.gif [/spoiler]rolleyes.gif
Flyin Hawaiian
QUOTE(Mr Pink @ May 1 2008, 04:33 PM) [snapback]1428242[/snapback]
I chose Playboy, I just didn't like him as a character in the story. I really felt bad for Dwayne considering that the guy just got off from jail and is being screwed over by everyone he knows. Niko is the only person who actually helps him out.

Yea i felt bad afterwards i was like fuck autosave

QUOTE(Wallace @ May 2 2008, 02:29 AM) [snapback]1428573[/snapback]
I killed Dwayne, regret it now, I wanted the mansion. sad.gif

sad.gif
Flash Light
I iced playboy X. He seemed like he was a fake arse cunt. I knocked off Francis too because I figured the family would be pissed off with me If I took out Derrick and I didn't like Francis from the jump
TreCool
I killed Playboy X because I wanted his loft, and I wanted the GTA III Claude outfit.. Which is awesome, by the way.
GMT
I capped X aswell. At first, I liked him and hated Dwayne for he was such a tight gangsta when you're introduced to him...

but then I came to know Dwayne closer from his missions and totally liked him more... he couldn't be that much of a bad person if he cleans out his closet right at the first face to face meeting with him...
and suddenly, I felt like X is a real asshole who deserved to be capped.
and also... I wanted his crib ever since and knew that I must get it somehow cuz of the parking lot in front of it and thought that this might be a good way to get it.
GTA~BOSS
QUOTE(DuffMan @ May 1 2008, 05:51 PM) [snapback]1428310[/snapback]
Another vote for killing Playboy here tongue.gif Shame you can't play pool on the nice purple table in his loft.

QUOTE(Thrilla in Manila @ May 2 2008, 02:10 AM) [snapback]1428570[/snapback]
I like Playboy X more than Dwayne, I really don't need the money though I'd rather have the house and Dwayne seemed kinda lonely and like a more loyal business partner than Playboy X would have been.

EDIT: WTF you can't play pool or even watch the damn TV.

EDIT 2: It looks like I have to go by the couch to watch the TV lol lmfao rofl

1 you can play pool take a friend there
2 u can watch tv just stand near the tv
3 dawnye become ur friend and gives you back up real cool even in mission really help me one time
4 playboyx just real cool but a prick at the same time
Flash Light
How do you play pool at playboy x's crib? I've walked around It and nothing happens
GTA~BOSS
bring a friend with you wait till they get near the table then hit L1 or L2 then your play what i do is i ask them to go to a club or show stop by playboys i mean my crib then play a game of pool then go to the show ohh and it don't show it on the map you got to remember where it at even if you say pool it don't come up just go there play pool and it say take them home after promise you it works i did havwe a weird thing happen took kate their and she kept shootin at the heater but still hit the balls was kinda cartzy she aim at the heater and shoot in the oppsite direction lol
Albo
QUOTE(GMT @ May 3 2008, 11:29 AM) [snapback]1429415[/snapback]
I capped X aswell. At first, I liked him and hated Dwayne for he was such a tight gangsta when you're introduced to him...

but then I came to know Dwayne closer from his missions and totally liked him more... he couldn't be that much of a bad person if he cleans out his closet right at the first face to face meeting with him...
and suddenly, I felt like X is a real asshole who deserved to be capped.
and also... I wanted his crib ever since and knew that I must get it somehow cuz of the parking lot in front of it and thought that this might be a good way to get it.

I had the same opinion as you when I first met Dwayne, I really disliked him until I got to know
his character better. Though at first I liked X, thought he was a good guy etc. till he started to get cocky and shit
so I had enough of him and laid him down,shot his leg and popped em in the head. Now I have his penthouse (: HA
I just wish it had a laptop like the penthouse on East Alquagin
Kuwong
QUOTE(DuffMan @ May 1 2008, 10:51 PM) [snapback]1428310[/snapback]

Its purple? I'l have to check that, or one of us has bad colour settings.

Anyway, I killed Playboy X. Wanted to help poor Dwayne. I also called Roman after killig Playboy too. Fucking good dialogue in that call. biggrin.gif I hope other people call Roman/other contacts after missions. You can get some fucking great comedy. happy.gif
Albo
Seems like everyone hates X, but he doesn't seem to be reliable. What did Roman say all I called was
Dwayne.
CutThatCity
Killed playboy x, now i watch his big ass TV.
deejay
fuck dat bitch Dwayne always complaining like a little girl, im about to fuck him up in 2 mins, Playboy on the other hand, what can i say, hes a funny dude
rctfan1556
Hrm, if I had known you'd get his mansion, I probably would have left Dwayne alive. My strategy guide really didn't point that out and Dwayne seemed like the easiest to kill so I killed him. Also, that is just one less friend I have to hang with(a lot of my friends can be really annoying!). Oh well, I'm not really gonna worry about not having a mansion.
FuddMan
QUOTE(rctfan1556 @ May 3 2008, 11:11 PM) [snapback]1429685[/snapback]
Hrm, if I had known you'd get his mansion, I probably would have left Dwayne alive. My strategy guide really didn't point that out and Dwayne seemed like the easiest to kill so I killed him. Also, that is just one less friend I have to hang with(a lot of my friends can be really annoying!). Oh well, I'm not really gonna worry about not having a mansion.

Dwayne's special ability is fucking useful though. Having those two gang members helping you take out enemies can be a godsend in some missions. It isn't entirely about the loft safehouse (it's not a mansion...).
Thrilla in Manila
QUOTE(deejay @ May 3 2008, 08:34 PM) [snapback]1429630[/snapback]
fuck dat bitch Dwayne always complaining like a little girl, im about to fuck him up in 2 mins, Playboy on the other hand, what can i say, hes a funny dude

Kill Playboy X, he might seem fucking awesome but the benefits are better if you kill him. You get his penthouse and you get Dwayne as a friend... if you go with him to eat and to strip clubs and shit, the special thing he has for befriending him is better than Roman's Car Service and Little Jacob's cheap weapons.

Benefits if you kill Dwayne:
- Fuckload of money you don't really need.

Benefits if you kill Playboy X:
- Playboy (X) Mansion
- GTA III Outfit
- Easy Access to a Computer (there's one in the lobby)
- Dwayne as a friend.
- After a while you get your own goons to help you kill random people or help you in hard missions.
Mr Pink
What's the GTA III outfit everybody is talking about? I don't understand, do you automatically have it added to your wardrobe?
Thrilla in Manila
Yes, when you kill Playboy X, the GTA III outfit is automatically added to your wardrobe. I'm guessing it was Playboy X's old outfit or some shit because it's exclusive to that exact safehouse it's not in the one in Bohan.
yadoso
I killed Playboy. He pisses me off, for some reason.
Sofaking8up
I also killed X.
SlickCriminal92
playboy x ends up being a bitch in the end. kill him and take his pad along with those 2 parking spaces for your cars.
Nec
I killed PBX too. He was clearly dishonest and didn't give a shit about anyone about himself. And I saw the parking spots tongue.gif
SlickCriminal92
QUOTE(Nec @ May 6 2008, 12:01 AM) [snapback]1431065[/snapback]
I killed PBX too. He was clearly dishonest and didn't give a shit about anyone about himself. And I saw the parking spots tongue.gif

yeah lol i got some nice whips there. a black mercedes with chrome rims and it went to the car wash for a shiny clean. im still trying to figure out what other car i should put there. i want only fancy sedans, no supercars.
Nec
Heh, VOODOO FTW! I totally love that car. They left that one alone as far as performance, and I am so happy about that. Just like a good old heavy car, it is slow to get going, but once you do it is unstoppable. Blurs from the speed and takes corners like a good bitch.
SlickCriminal92
QUOTE(Nec @ May 6 2008, 12:09 AM) [snapback]1431069[/snapback]
Heh, VOODOO FTW! I totally love that car. They left that one alone as far as performance, and I am so happy about that. Just like a good old heavy car, it is slow to get going, but once you do it is unstoppable. Blurs from the speed and takes corners like a good bitch.

you can usually find better cars at night in south eastern and northwestern broker. i found banshee's and all sorts of flashy stuff there. i like clean cars that have a shine to it. i keep mine in top condition.

i just wish there was more parking spaces for you to save your cars. =(
Nec
I have always liked the Voodoo best. It handles better than any other car hands down. Next best are...taxis, oddly enough. The Peyote is decent, too, only it doesn't handle corners as well, though it has a faster take-off.

As far as the sporty ones, I like Comets the best.

ETA: BACK ON TOPIC. My bad.
GreenStreetElite
i killed playboy x. i thort i can make 25,000 from jobs etc. but i wont always get playboy x's place will i? or claudes clothes wink.gif. playboy x's crib is amazing.
Mzeppelin
I killed Playboy. I didn't care about the money I already have a shitload anyway. And Dwayne seems real, unlike Playboy who seems like he'd screw you over or sell you out at any time.
apm54
im gunna kill playboy x for his mansion and dwaynes special ability
Harrop
I fucked up the first time as I didn't look in my guide (I wanted to do it my way the first time) anyway I decided to kill Playboy as he seemed to be more of a main character and have all the money and shit I didn't even think twice about getting his house let alone the out fit from GTA III lol, so thats ehy I had to start again coz I wanted the shit you get with Dwayne not some shitty 25k when you get alot more than that by the end and like I said in another topic you can't but shit anyway apart from weapons and a few decent clothing items lol
mastahkill666
saved it killed dwayne but then playboy x was saying that I was sick etc so I reloaded and killed playboy HA laugh.gif
PabloHoneyOle
I killed Playboy X, but I wish I could have killed both those black assholes.

Dwayne's backup has come in handy a couple times, but I'm tired of listening to him bitch about his time in jail. I'm pretty sure he was passed around the showers many times during his sentence.
enigmatica1
Like most people on here, I chose to kill Playboy X. Dwayne might moan all the time, but at least he's loyal...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.