Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favourite Missions
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
RjrodVercetti
What mission have you been most impressed with. I am not very far into the game but till now I really liked the one with little jacob.
The_Technician
and what exactly made you think this belonged in 'Pre-release'?

the answers will no doubt contain spoilers, so you should request an admin to move this to 'mission discussion'.
cut201
Hmmm... I was impressed with... OH! The one where you're with Playboy X, he tells you to take a van with a bunch of weapons, he gives you a sniper rifle, and you pick off some lookouts, and then you go to a construction site, and it's the first time you get an AK, and you're running around with you're brand new AK, and you have to fight all these Mafia, or Mob, I can't remember which, but it was really fun. Mainly cause I was just obsessing over the fact I got an AK, and a sniper rifle.
gamesjunkie
Hmmm, I would have to say that my favourite mission has to be The Snow Storm. Took me a couple goes but it sure does get your pulse racing when the N.O.O.S.E come and take over the whole hospital. Shooting cops, blowing up a few of those explosive cans of stuff in the hallways, doesn't get any better than that. biggrin.gif
vvLMAOvv
My favorite mission by far is the ...

[spoiler]bank heist mission. The mission was really in debth, and had great cut scenes![/spoiler]
Ridikul
Three Leaf Clover.
braveheartofg
Whats the one for Gambetti and you are ambushed by the construction workers?
I love it when you have to lose the pursuers. Really got the pulse racing! (THOUGH I HATED IT AT THE TIME!!! biggrin.gif)
Mzeppelin
Three Leaf Clover was the only one that really impressed me. Other than that, all the other missions seemed too alike and repetitive.
Zen
There are several missions that I enjoyed:

Tunnel of Death - That mission was absolutely fantastic. Firstly it involved breaking someone from prison which I'd been looking forward to doing, and then the funny comments from Packie and Aidan on the way to the cliffs were hilarious.

Three Leaf Clover - I'd always wanted to do another GTA bank job.
Boss of GTA
Three Leaf Clover because it was the longest it was AWESOME
JoelManiac
QUOTE(gamesjunkie @ May 27 2008, 06:38 AM) [snapback]1441746[/snapback]
Hmmm, I would have to say that my favourite mission has to be The Snow Storm. Took me a couple goes but it sure does get your pulse racing when the N.O.O.S.E come and take over the whole hospital. Shooting cops, blowing up a few of those explosive cans of stuff in the hallways, doesn't get any better than that. biggrin.gif

WOW are you serious? That would be my absolute worst mission so far. Trying to escape the 3 star the rest was alright.

TheMovement
I'm about 50 percent completion so far but at this point I'd have to agree. Three Leaf Clover was bad ass and I had some trouble with Snow Storm, but it was like 3 in the morning and I really needed to go to bed.....but then the cops show up and that mission had my heart racing all the way to the pay n spray.
JoelManiac
Same here i had about 4 attepts at Pay n Spray but for some reason and to my relief the cops drped off and i didn't see one for 1 minute or so, i had time to get to get in one.
killing machine
the one with packie and st michael and packies brother where you rob the bank
ConQueSteD
Three Leaf Clover..
jev
Three leaf clover obviously.
last mission was pretty cool, so was the Playboy X construction worker one.
Indy
Killing Ivan mission. Jumping across the buildings was awesome.
Loads of other missions as well, 3 leaf clover, some of the missions for Officer McReary where you get choices on how to complete the mission.
GLC
three leaf clover

tunnel of death

last mission

trespass
Dr. Evil
Three Leaf Clover (enough said there)

Tunnell of Death

Having to unfortunately meet Ed Low [spoiler]and having the great pleasure of blowing his head off! Even though that was two of my favorite meets.[/spoiler]
Mr. Bellic
Three Leaf Clover

The Snow Storm

A Dish Served Cold diespam.gif

The Final Mission (forgot name stupid.gif)

Im not sure if it is considered a mission but the one where the ULPC Agents [spoiler]drop darko off to be executed[/spoiler]
Fishman Dan
QUOTE(vvLMAOvv @ May 27 2008, 07:08 AM) [snapback]1441759[/snapback]
My favorite mission by far is the ...

[spoiler]bank heist mission. The mission was really in debth, and had great cut scenes![/spoiler]

Snow Storm was one where I learned it wasn't all about run'n'gun, and took me a few goes. In fact it pissed me off. I tried several methods (including swimming for it across the bay!) before I finally got it right!

My favourite so far is the 3 Leaf Clover though. Great mission scope, plenty of shooting and a good path before finally succeeding. Didn't help the first time I [spoiler]came out of the subway from the service hatch[/spoiler] and there was a cop car right there!!
GTA 4EVER
i haven't play it yet, but i see the guides from the book. hmmm i think the 3 leaf clover is the coolest one. out of commission i like the moment where niko must jump to the helicopter by a motorcycle. and then the photo shoot when finally niko got the premium phone. smile.gif
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(GTA 4EVER @ Oct 6 2008, 04:28 AM) [snapback]1467421[/snapback]
i haven't play it yet, but i see the guides from the book. hmmm i think the 3 leaf clover is the coolest one. out of commission i like the moment where niko must jump to the helicopter by a motorcycle. and then the photo shoot when finally niko got the premium phone. :)

Jesus Christ, you're expressing your opinion based on what you read from the guide?

bOnEs
...major bumpage here, guy...

but, my favorite missions are "have a heart", "final interview", "paper trail", "call and collect", "waste knot want knots", "the snow storm", three leaf clover", and the final mission(s)... and there's about 6 or so others that i can't remember the name to...
Why Am I Here
Definetely the last mission if you choose [spoiler] The revenge ending with the big boat shootout [/spoiler]
bean88
just signed up now av bin lookin for the second car that steve tells u to get 4 two days now, he says its under the staion by the amusment park, anybody now wich iland its on and or wat stionin its under and were about in need of some help b4 i smash my ps3.
ViceMan
QUOTE(bean88 @ Jan 6 2009, 05:35 PM) [snapback]1477871[/snapback]
just signed up now av bin lookin for the second car that steve tells u to get 4 two days now, he says its under the staion by the amusment park, anybody now wich iland its on and or wat stionin its under and were about in need of some help b4 i smash my ps3.

Kinda off topic but it's under the Hove Beach station where the baseball bat spawns.
FR3NZY
my favorite mission would have to be the bank heist mission with packie, his 2 brothers, and their friend
Skychat
When nico goes to save Roman, that was hilarious stuff!
Nico all emo & screaming for Roman on his way up lmao.
Koala_Of_Doom
Three leaf clover and the last revenge mission it was a pain in the ass making the game that much better when I finally beat it.
SynShads
Either 3 Leaf Clover, or the final missions.
Marney1
Three Leaf Clover

Without A Doubt

I think this topic should be updated to include all missions from the series.
The Awesome One
Three leaf clover or both of the last missions.
GTA ShutDown
I loved the Last Mission where you take [spoiler]Revenge.[/spoiler]

Its cool.
69AngryAussie69
Im not up to any of those missions like Three Leaf Clover that everyone raves about but my fav so far has gotta b the One Where you go for a job interview.

When i stood up i walked over to that dude and pushed him, i kept pushing him and i pushed him outa the window. Died in stlye XD.png
MrMgoo
QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ Jun 8 2008, 02:19 PM) [snapback]1446202[/snapback]
Killing Ivan mission. Jumping across the buildings was awesome.
Loads of other missions as well, 3 leaf clover, some of the missions for Officer McReary where you get choices on how to complete the mission.

Ivan the not so terrible..

I totally agree, i started a new game just to do that mission again. I loved it, it was reaaally short but it was so fun.

I also enjoyed the mission that was in the museum, with johnny, and luis. I cant remember what its called, the one where you get the 'Impossible Trinity' achievment once you finish it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.