Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Badman
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA4 Guides
Psy
In "East Island City" you'll find Little Jacob's friend Badman sitting on a bench. He'll also appear on your map as a person icon around about the time you pass Brucie's mission "No. 1". Walk up to him to start the side objective.

He wants to kill some of the Russian gangsters, so grab a car and drive him to the Russian mob location. Make your way down the alley way, using cover techniques to pick the mobsters off one by one. The last guy might try to run away, so chase him and murder him and Badman will give you thanks for assisting.

Reward: $500
gta4master
He don't appear on my map. I really want the achievement. I started a new game and everything for this achievement. huh.gif
Banana Boy
QUOTE(gta4master @ Jun 22 2009, 03:30 PM) [snapback]1509015[/snapback]
He don't appear on my map. I really want the achievement. I started a new game and everything for this achievement. huh.gif

random characters appear at random times, hes near the intersection of a 4 lane highway and the street that enters the east bourough bridge, in broker
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.