Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Driving cars
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
Markiebaby
The one thing that's bugging me so far is sorting out the view when your driving, it only seems viable when you're in driving seat view which means you can't see bugger all sideways - an I'm getting a stonking headache bouncing up and down!!! I can't seem to lock the view above and behind the car to get a good overall vision.
Mekstizzle
The view is abit annoying. It also doesn't seem to be in the center, more like slightly askew to the left. But you get used to it afterwards, I pressed select and made it a little further, to try and make it more like the classic GTA views. The default is too close
S.I.N.N.
Iv noticed the cam is a bit wonky at times, just takes some getting used to.
theCONNN
i agree, its defenatly going to take some getting used too.

theconnn
nathaniel
QUOTE(Markiebaby @ Apr 29 2008, 09:15 PM) [snapback]1426329[/snapback]
The one thing that's bugging me so far is sorting out the view when your driving, it only seems viable when you're in driving seat view which means you can't see bugger all sideways - an I'm getting a stonking headache bouncing up and down!!! I can't seem to lock the view above and behind the car to get a good overall vision.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.