Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My signature...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
neko_ceko
I logged onto forums and I saw my signature was removed.
The admin who removed it said it was too big, but it was not big at all...
I did read the rules, and my signature was (according to the rules) good...

TwoFacedTanner
Wasn't yours the guy getting arrested?

Yeah, it was real small...
Sharpie Fetish
his was tiny.

it depends what screen your looking on i was on here yesterday on here on a super wide screen and it made the sigs ALOT BIGGER
Qdeathstar
7. Max Signature Sizes:
All signatures must be no more than 550 pixels wide and 250 pixels high, including text. Any sigs breaching those rules will be removed. Max file size for sigs is 300 Kilobytes. If you have multiple images or text in your sig they must stay within these rules and their combined heights and widths must not exceed those posted above.

That image is 267px wide by 269px tall. It is too tall by 19px.

OptimumPx
What would fix it would be to cut out the 'LAST VISIT' and ZiT bits...they arn't needed and show nothing as it's image from a cropped screenshot.

It would also drop the size down to acceptable limits.
FuddMan
You had three large images, plus all that text on the bottom. In total it must have been 900px tall. I'm not a bullshitter, I know when a signature is too big.
neko_ceko
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Apr 29 2008, 08:02 AM) [snapback]1425643[/snapback]
You had three large images, plus all that text on the bottom. In total it must have been 900px tall. I'm not a bullshitter, I know when a signature is too big.

2*
They weren't big for me
but if you say they were then ok...
neko_ceko
Is it ok now?
Nec
No. Put the images on the same line. Try and put the text side by side, too. Make an image or something. It is way too tall. You'll get it right yet.
neko_ceko
k k I'll try
Nec
That's better, but you still need to figure out something for your text part. Take a look at some other people's sigs with their GTA completions.
neko_ceko
I'm making that new one now, should be done soon. It will be smaller
Nec
thumbup.gif
neko_ceko
Is it ok now?
Nec
Reduce the height by 16 pixels, and you will be right on the money. Looking good there!
neko_ceko
I tried, but text goes really unreadable.
Nec
Maybe ask someone in the graphics request thread to help. People here are really great about that.
neko_ceko
OK, I'll do it
Thanks
Pieface
Fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.