Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: harold and kumar 2...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
bOnEs
anyone see this yet?l seriously, i found this movie to be just as funny as the original... it's starts a little slow but, really turns into a rolling laugh machine, especially with all the racial/raunchy jokes and the surprise guest near the end...

i definitely recommend this if you liked the the first one... it's no sequel disappointment like so many others...
Bain
I heard it was amazingly funny and theres a nude from the waist down party which involved pussies.
bOnEs
QUOTE(Devil Dog @ Apr 30 2008, 12:13 PM) [snapback]1426978[/snapback]
I heard it was amazingly funny and theres a nude from the waist down party which involved pussies.

yes and yes... go see it!!
yu gi oh boy1
yoyo i dunt reaklly appreshit u guys dissin ma homie donis he cull he taste lake donits see wat i dud there dere names are very similar

thats wha i dont like dis moviethe writters disrecopected us wehen we weas acting yall
The_Technician
um...shut up?

i saw an internet ad for this ages ago, i'll definitly be seeing it!
SmokeStream888
Lol'd at the first one. Will definitely be seeing the sequel biggrin.gif
Mekstizzle
Yeah, I wanna see this. Dunno when it's coming out in the UK though
bOnEs
QUOTE(yu gi oh boy1 @ Apr 30 2008, 05:54 PM) [snapback]1427308[/snapback]
yoyo i dunt reaklly appreshit u guys dissin ma homie donis he cull he taste lake donits see wat i dud there dere names are very similar

thats wha i dont like dis moviethe writters disrecopected us wehen we weas acting yall

are you fucking serious? seriously, i can't even understand why people think talking like this makes sense... are they fucking morons or special needs kids or something? no one talks like that... seriously...

if you think your post made sense then, you must be in your own little world over there...
Boss of GTA
I love the first one it was a great movie.But it suck that they don't show it here because i wanted to see sad.gif

Skinny 
haha, I'll be sure to go see this. Loved the first one.
DiO
The first was good. Kumar had some movies since that where crap (epic movie.... *shutters) but I think he really has his heart in this project.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.