Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Funny Pedestrian Quotes
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
Pages: 1, 2
Full Metal Monkey
Right you 'orrible lot!

All you have to do is type a quote from the pedestrians which you find funny and worth posting.

Enjoy.

Cheesy Vaginas!
Filho Da Puta!
Suck my tities and f*ck off!
You know you will be jerking off to this later....
Man, you could smoke an ostriche.
I'll give ya a left, a right, and a kick to the head.
Great, i needed a reason to kill myself.
You know i can get my whole fist in there?
Next thing you know sex would be illegal!
Watch where your going, prick!
So I called that girl I met last night, she turned out to be a dude!
I love your fucking titties.
Go fuck a book.
I don't wanna be raped!
[Manc] Do that again and I'll fuckin' have ya! [/Manc]
I like to beat them when they're down.
[Russian] we say excuse me in this country motherfucker. [/Russian]
One squeeze and you'll be wearing your balls as ear-rings
Mummy, im so sorry i killed you mummy.
Oh my god, im fucked! Are you ok?
I can't believe he fucked my wife!
Malaka le monto banayair, le monto cristosou!
You took my wallet! And my DIAPERS!
I'll shit in your mouth!
Last night I shit the bed, so drunk I gave a dude head, I went to the bathroom on the floor, it dosent matter anymore.
Oh my god.
What the fuck.
Newb.
What the fuck are you doing you fucking newb.
Go fuck a lemon.
Go fuck a corpse.
[Woman] Why don't you come over here and lick my [/Woman] [Man] BANANA BREAD [/Man]
I really like to beat civilians.
Everyone who wants to survive get down!
L. O. L.
How about we share a darkened cell together?
I'm on heroin. Wanna hand job?
Let me repeat your message: bla bla bla... blblblbll.
Quick... someone... mouth to mouth!
I never had a 3-way!
Go eat the peanuts outta my shit!
Sh*t, it's time for lightspeed!
Hello 911, I've been carjacked.
Who wants to eat my wiener?
Surrounded by parasites
you know that girl you slept with? what was his name again?
Bananas shit!
I've been to the other side! they have pizza's the size of cities!
Thats my 10th kill this month.
asthenia
This could be quite good... I'll be sure to come back and post a few. tongue.gif
Full Metal Monkey
I was just driving around South Bohan doing some missions when i accidentally ran into a lamp post which fell near a guy smoking and he shouted out: 'Cheesy Vaginas!'

Can a moderator please move this to the General Gameplay forum and sticky/pin. (Atleast move it). smile.gif

Cheers

Monkey.

Edit by DJ-1UP - Moved. I am not going to pin it as of yet. Maybe if the topic takes off well, but we'll see.

Cheers mate smile.gif
nirvanafrik
one pedestrian says to me " filho da puta " in portuguese\brasilian it means motherfucker o_O
DrS
A bitch smoking : Suck my tities and f*ck off.
CapacityBlock
Was walkin down the middle class white neighborhood looking for a purse to snatch and this guy says something to this girl and drives off and she replies, "You know you will be jerking off to this later...."

pfft, white girls
Albo
I did hear " Malaka " or is it " Mathaka " which means fuck you in Greek I think.
Fran
one ped said "man you could smoke an ostriche"
coreyko_2003
Heh, a ped on the drive to the bowling alley (I think it was a ped..most likely):

"I'll give ya a left, a right, and a kick to the head" biggrin.gif
Lee
I've not heard any good quotes yet but I just had a fight with a ped. He squared up to me in the street while I was reading my Liberty City guide that came with the game, I wouldn't back down, I was playing with the camera and got zoomed in on us. He then pushed me with two hands and him and his mate started punching me, totally unprovoked. They nearly killed me so I did a runner!!
Full Metal Monkey
Right i just picked up my first prostitute and when she was getting in the car Niko said: 'Great, i need a reason to kill myself'.

Whilst driving he to a secluded spot she said: 'You know i can get my whole fist in there?'
Decy
When i was walking around Bohan i heard this from two pedestrians talking (on the subject of the crackdown on weapons in liberty city):

'Next thing you know sex would be illegal!" roll2.gif
apu2590
Accidently walked into someone,

Ped: Watch where your going, prick!
Dan37290
Walking around near my safe house, some guy is on a cell phone walking past me and says

: "So I called that girl I met last night, she turned out to be a dude!"
GTA Juggalo
I was just cruising around and I heard multiple times, "I love your fucking titties!!!"
COLDOG
Some guy I bumped into told me to fuck a book as I was running into the museum.
mattyg
Crazy ped was speaking of alien invaders as being a bunch of monkeys and how he didn't have enough bananas to give to him
kick
I walked into someone (a man) and he shouted 'I don't wanna be raped!!'

Lee
I heard an absolute classic earlier from a Mancunian living in Liberty City!

Has to be done in a proper mancunican voice or it doesn't work.

"Do that again and I'll fuckin' have ya"

Anton
cop saying - "i like to beat them when they're down"

russian migrant when you push into them - "we say excuse me in this country motherfucker" (thick russian accent)
Full Metal Monkey
I just heard a copper say to someone he was about to arrest:

'One squeeze and you'll be wearing your balls as ear-rings'.

I couldn't stop laughing.
Oh and i officially think im the best at GTAIV online. biggrin.gif (Out of everyone in the clan atleast). wink.gif

I just heard someone else whilst in the an underground station the phone saying:

'Mummy, im so sorry i killed you mummy.'
Full Metal Monkey
I just got run over by a guy in a rather nice looking sports car. He wasn't going very fast so he only knocked me but he said: 'Oh my god, im fucked! Are you ok?'. He then got out of his car and called an ambulance.
scarface1616
Twice I've heard someone shout randomly "Chessy pussy!" I have no clue why they were shouting it but I thought it was fucking funny.
Aridpheonix
QUOTE(Full Metal Monkey @ Apr 28 2008, 05:51 AM) [snapback]1424407[/snapback]
Right you 'orrible lot!

All you have to do is type a quote from the pedestrians which you find funny and worth posting.

Enjoy.

Updated.

make a list of them at the top of this thread?
Simkiel
I was walking around dukes last night and came across this guying ranting and raving on...he kept on shouting " I can't believe he fucked my wife...."

I quite often will just wander around and stand next to people and listen to their conversation, has me pissing my self with laughter sometimes.
PS3Matt
I got 'Malaka' shouted at me because I nearly ran him over...means 'Fuck you' in Greek...

'Malaka le monto banayair, le monto cristosou' meaning 'Fuck you stupid cunt, idiotic bastard'

Was quite funny really.
Lee
Keep 'em coming.

Has anyone noticed how many "people of libery city" (I think it calls them) there are in the credits at the back of the liberty city guide? There are plenty enough to feel that you never meet the same person twice, at least that's the impression I've got so far.
PS3Matt
Yeah, theres tons of them, about 6 pages I think...

Lee, where in Manchester you live? I'm in Blackley (North Manny)
Nec
I jacked a car from some old guy and he said, "You took my wallet! And my DIAPERS!!!"

XD.png rofl
PS3Matt
LMFAO, sounds like he shat himself, think I would if I was gettin jacked.
glowworm
running from a cop, he yelled, "I'll shit in your mouth1" it was rather unpleasant.
Tyla
Not exactly a ped quote, but the piswasser commercial,

''Last night I shit the bed, so drunk I gave a dude head, I went to the bathroom on the floor, it dosent matter anymore''

Full Metal Monkey
Right.

Im off to work now so when i get back ill update the original post with any new quotes which might get posted. smile.gif
mceggy
Anything Roman's taxi driver says is pure golden, sometimes I just ring up for another little rant about how I'm freeloading and his kids need feeding.
Around Star Junction I got a "OMG WTF" and "noob" bumping into a guy.

I can't remember many quotes but there's been a lot of good ones.
SpazzedMoose
Jacked a cab from some guy - he said "WTF are you doing you fucking noob". I lol'd.
MD_Cookie
Ran into a girl, pushing her out of my way.

Her reply: "Go fuck a lemon!"
PurpleSteve
I got told to "Go Fuck a corpse" by some random guy.

Aridpheonix
on the radio i heard this

black text stands for woman talking red stands for random man

"Why don't you come over here and lick my BANANA BREAD!"
Flash Light
Malaka doesn't mean fuck you It means wanker

I had a copper say something like "I really like to beat civilians" when I bumped Into him and made the bastard drop his coffee
darko
A cop was chasing me and aiming his gun on me he said: ''Everyone who wants to survive get down!''. And then he started shooting and he hit me and some pedestrians.
geeezeeeh
I had some frat boys laughing at me in the park, saying like 'l-o-l' and stuff, so i shot em and ditched the cops. Yeah, I'm badass.
Full Metal Monkey
Updated original post.

Before i left for work i heard a copper say: 'How about we share a darkened cell together?'

I almost shot him but i thought otherwise as i had hardly any health and i was doing something important at the time and didn't want to die. (Was looking for Lazlow).
gta4king
three bikers standing together and one said " I'm on heroin..... Wanna handjob" o and honk ur horn at random girls there quotes r priceless
GMT
I was just driving around and some ped on the sidewalk said
"let me repeat your message: bla bla bla... blblblbll"
yuriy
The people on Hove Beach say some hallarious things in russian, no need to post it here since most of you wouldnt understand sad.gif
Nec
QUOTE(yuriy @ May 4 2008, 06:33 AM) [snapback]1430023[/snapback]
The people on Hove Beach say some hallarious things in russian, no need to post it here since most of you wouldnt understand sad.gif

Can you translate them?
Sevy
After shooting a cop (both in stress-induced tones)

"Quick... someone... mouth to mouth!"
"I never had a 3-way!"
Eldarto
3 Tramps round a flamin barrel and I got a "go eat the peanuts outta my shit"
Sevy
Pedestrian: "Sh*t, it's time for lightspeed" after rpg'ing some civies.
yuriy
QUOTE(Nec @ May 4 2008, 10:31 AM) [snapback]1430054[/snapback]
QUOTE(yuriy @ May 4 2008, 06:33 AM) [snapback]1430023[/snapback]

Can you translate them?

I could, but they wouldnt sound as funny. Let me go try and make them say some things.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.