Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Advertising
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
Thrilla in Manila
Is it allowed in forum signatures? I ask because I'm trying to get my forum off its feet and I doubt I'm gonna get any members from people looking in my profile and looking in that advertising topic. I submitted to google and posted it on advertising sites who advertised it for me and got like 3 new members who don't post.
Nec
QUOTE(Thrilla in Manila @ Apr 27 2008, 10:43 PM) [snapback]1424316[/snapback]
Is it allowed in forum signatures? I ask because I'm trying to get my forum off its feet and I doubt I'm gonna get any members from people looking in my profile and looking in that advertising topic. I submitted to google and posted it on advertising sites who advertised it for me and got like 3 new members who don't post.

You can put it in the Advertise your site thread.
Thrilla in Manila
I did, I honestly don't see what the point of this thread is because it got me virtually no members.
Mattay
Advertising in your signature was allowed before. There aren't any rules against it, so I'm assuming it's alright for the time being. And ask Nec mentioned you may also put it in the Advertise Your Site thread.
Pieface
Fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.