Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scope- A GTA SA Series
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
Deji
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16ZAN3CweHA

The trailer to my hard work is now here! Be sure to watch episode one on the 30th of April and watch each episode every week after! If you aint playin GTA IV you should be watchin this!

The storyline is probably the best one that will ever be in a GTA:SA movie/series. So... ENJOY!!!
Deji
Episode 1 Now Out!!!

Watch It!
The first episode is now online!

This hasn't got too much action as it is just getting into the storyline... Episode 3 has loads of action though!

Episode 2 out next week!
Sharpie Fetish
Epic simply epic i subscribed and look forward to seeing Moar of your machinima
Deji
QUOTE(Delorean @ May 4 2008, 09:28 PM) [snapback]1430254[/snapback]
Epic simply epic i subscribed and look forward to seeing Moar of your machinima

Well... Uhum. I don't really know what Machima is. Subscribing won't really do much as all my episodes are on my website via google video as they are... 20 MINUTES LONG!!! well worth it though and it feels like 10 minutes.

You can Officially subscribe here: Subscribe. Subscribing is free and your email adress will be safe. Just read the instructions. (You have to sign up for the website before you can subscribe though)

I might one day split up the episodes to put them on to Youtube but for now just watch em on my site ;)

Watch 'Scope'

(Use the side panel to pick an episode...)
Deji
New trailer of episodes 1-6!

[YOUTUBE]djdwWLVmZU4[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoy!
Deji
Scope: Episode 6 'The Double, Double Cross' Is out!

Sorry for the delay but I have managed to get it out before the original delay estimate B-). Thanks to all the people who have been helping with this project. The 1st series of Scope is coming to an end and I can confirm that loads of episodes will be released in the next few days!!!

I am going on holiday for a week or so, so I'm releasing most of the last episodes early. Then when I return I'll release the last episodes and the 1st series will come to an end. There will hopefully be 2 more series' after this both packed with action (We reserve some ideas for these series' ;) )

So watch Scope now at www.gtag.co.nr or click the direct link below!

Watch Now!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.