Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Minus Posts?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
GTA ShutDown
I was looking around the forums and i found this guy with Negative posts

How s it like that?
OptimumPx
Long time back this pissed off member of the site hacked it and went about deleting people's accounts. R-I's account was one of them. With the accounts gone for good the affected members had to create new ones.

When R-I made his new account he joking asked to have his post count back. The admin who edited it made it a negative number as a joke.

So it's an old joke.
Caliguy
Good story.
But people should stop asking for negative post counts. They aren't gonna get em.
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE(OptimumPx @ Apr 26 2008, 07:27 AM) [snapback]1422188[/snapback]
Long time back this pissed off member of the site hacked it and went about deleting people's accounts. R-I's account was one of them. With the accounts gone for good the affected members had to create new ones.

When R-I made his new account he joking asked to have his post count back. The admin who edited it made it a negative number as a joke.

So it's an old joke.

Lol

locked.gif
Pieface
Fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.