Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any suggestions?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Eve
I have 99.47% done, and the only thing I have left to do is the oysters. Ive found 49, and ive looked at all their locations but still cant find that last one. I wondering if its a glitch?
Nec
Use this tool here to show you what you have missed. It is awesome http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=59013
Eve
QUOTE(Nec @ Apr 25 2008, 06:17 PM) [snapback]1421883[/snapback]
Use this tool here to show you what you have missed. It is awesome http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=59013

This would help me, but Im not playing on PC. Thanks though
bOnEs
unfortunately, your pry gonna have to go through your checklist again... this happened to me and it ended up being like the 40th one on my list so, i wasted a good 3 hours just to find that one, lol... i suggest using the helicopter that can land in the water... it will seriously cut the time down it takes to find the oyesters...
§ynch
QUOTE(Eve @ Apr 25 2008, 02:36 PM) [snapback]1421836[/snapback]
I have 99.47% done, and the only thing I have left to do is the oysters. Ive found 49, and ive looked at all their locations but still cant find that last one. I wondering if its a glitch?
If you can't use the analyzer for PC,
why not just go over each oyster location again?

If your stats say 49/50, all you have to do is find it.
So go over them all again.

Eve
QUOTE(§ynch @ Apr 25 2008, 06:35 PM) [snapback]1421899[/snapback]
QUOTE(Eve @ Apr 25 2008, 02:36 PM) [snapback]1421836[/snapback]
If you can't use the analyzer for PC,
why not just go over each oyster location again?

If your stats say 49/50, all you have to do is find it.
So go over them all again.

Yes, this is probably what needs to be done. Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.