Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Young Buck Kicked Out of G-Unit
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
Thrilla in Manila
I didn't even know this, I went to a hip hop news site and say "Young Buck Calls 50 Cent Jealous"

http://rapgodfathers.com/news/1-latest-new...response-record

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Hardcore Ottoman
Great... more drama. Now people will listen to them even more and pay even less attention to original music.
Thrilla in Manila
Original music? Elaborate plz
Not a Stain On Me
Never been a fan of G-Unit, like that down souf Texas music (UGK, Z-Ro, Trae, etc.)
psychÝ
Come on, shoot each other, that is what "gangsta's" are supposed to do so why don't they hurry the fuck up so we don't have to hear their god awful music any more.
Hardcore Ottoman
QUOTE(Thrilla in Manila @ Apr 24 2008, 11:32 PM) [snapback]1421106[/snapback]

SOmething that hasn't been done yet in music. G-Unit definitely is not doing that.
Thrilla in Manila
QUOTE(psychÝ @ Apr 25 2008, 06:03 PM) [snapback]1421630[/snapback]
Come on, shoot each other, that is what "gangsta's" are supposed to do so why don't they hurry the fuck up so we don't have to hear their god awful music any more.

Chill out with your f*cking stereotypes dude. If you don't want to hear the music, don't listen to it. I don't listen to G-Unit I really don't like them
GTAatMIAMI
lol Buck is gonna die...im calling it
Thrilla in Manila
die?
LattO
QUOTE(psychÝ @ Apr 25 2008, 12:03 PM) [snapback]1421630[/snapback]

lol ok,
all metal bands need to hurry up and kill themselves by ODing off of drugs..
All emo-punk bands need to hurry up and kill themselves by cutting their wrists..

stereotypes can go on forever.

------------------------------------------------

but yea', i been heard about this news awhile ago

Never been a fan of G-Unit, like that down souf Texas music (UGK, Z-Ro, Trae, etc.)

^ my kind of person.
Z-Ro is so sick and real.
Trae too.
Thrilla in Manila
You heard of K-Rino? This guy is sick as hell he reminds me of eminem back in the 90s when he rapped about serious business. His delivery is wack as hell but his lyrical ability is flawless. I'd have to say he'd be better off as a ghostwriter though.
LattO
QUOTE(Thrilla in Manila @ Apr 25 2008, 10:42 PM) [snapback]1422155[/snapback]
You heard of K-Rino? This guy is sick as hell he reminds me of eminem back in the 90s when he rapped about serious business. His delivery is wack as hell but his lyrical ability is flawless. I'd have to say he'd be better off as a ghostwriter though.

Naw never heard of him..

And i can't stand people who can't flow right.. regardless of how good the lyrics are, it just bugs me.
The_Technician
^ true.

Yeah, I'll bet Young Buck will be shot dead soon enough.

just like Proof from D12...he was my favourite...
aussie_b8ler
i thought i was the only one who liked proof best.
The_Technician
lol...i never even met anyone that liked D12 too

Yeah it sucked to hear he died...but at least he went out gangsta. i think he shot someone, then later the guys cousin shot proof in the head while he was at a club...
aussie_b8ler
it's never good to hear anyone has died.

i still remember it. i was on the way back from work and it was on the radio. as soon as i got home i put on their cd and listened to the whole thing.

do you like the song "good die young"? thats my favourite.
Bain
QUOTE(J~D @ Apr 26 2008, 02:25 AM) [snapback]1422215[/snapback]

I finally watched the Boondock Saints the other day and realized finally thats where the quote on Proof's cd came from.....lol.....
The_Technician
QUOTE(J~D @ Apr 26 2008, 05:43 PM) [snapback]1422226[/snapback]

Yeah, thats one of the only songs that i really feel is emotional, and i really like it.

QUOTE(Devil Dog @ Apr 27 2008, 02:57 AM) [snapback]1422574[/snapback]

I finally watched the Boondock Saints the other day and realized finally thats where the quote on Proof's cd came from.....lol.....

which quote?
Thrilla in Manila
http://www.myspace.com/spckrino

this guy is probably the best lyricist I've seen in a while, he's from Houston too.
TANKWTSUB
QUOTE(Thrilla in Manila @ Apr 27 2008, 11:17 AM) [snapback]1423564[/snapback]

this guy is probably the best lyricist I've seen in a while, he's from Houston too.

HE DOWN WIT LIL WAYNE NOW
Thrilla in Manila
What? I doubt Lil' Wayne even knows who he is.
Skinny†
Who the fuck cares? If I was youngbuck I'd take this is as a sign and stop being a prissy little sell out and sign to an independent label so he can start making some real hip hop. Won't happen though, he'll probably just end up like that fine gentlemangot the game and release 50 g-unit disses that are all the same and start rapping with Julez Santana and all those fine gentlemangots.

QUOTE(Thrilla in Manila @ Apr 28 2008, 01:17 AM) [snapback]1423564[/snapback]

Yeah, he's alright.
Thrilla in Manila
Sign with Lil' Wayne your CD will never drop. Wayne is gifted as a rapper but he's greedy as fuck as a a CEO, that's why the last group he was in (The SQAD) left Young Money Ent. on bad terms, I'd rather sign with Cash Money than Young Money because Baby and Slim push their artists. Lil' Wayne builds up good solo artists and use them for features on his album.
Albo
I don't mind buck from g-unit I remember when G-unit was popular back then but I was reading
some XXL quote from 50 saying he can nobody get kicked of g-unit cept me something like that but other then that
50's garb yayo's garb and lloyd's garb and shame on Mob Deep.
Skinny†
QUOTE(Thrilla in Manila @ Apr 28 2008, 10:22 AM) [snapback]1424062[/snapback]
Sign with Lil' Wayne your CD will never drop.

lolwtf?
The_Technician
Buck will slide back into the 'anti-50' portion of rap now.

he'll make heaps of 50 cent disses that never actually get released until teenagers find them on limewire 5 years later.

you may not like 50 cent, but he is modern rap and it seems that wherever he goes he makes millions. if buck goes against him he'll get crushed, and end up as a second hand car saleman in no time.
Bain
QUOTE(The_Technician @ Apr 26 2008, 10:54 PM) [snapback]1423236[/snapback]
QUOTE(J~D @ Apr 26 2008, 05:43 PM) [snapback]1422226[/snapback]

Yeah, thats one of the only songs that i really feel is emotional, and i really like it.

QUOTE(Devil Dog @ Apr 27 2008, 02:57 AM) [snapback]1422574[/snapback]

which quote?

Something like 'we all know there is evil in this world, but what we really must watch out for is the indifference of good men' -The preacher at the beginning of the movie. Its on his cd.
Marneyo Juano
buck will get shot? if it's gonna happen, it isn't gonna be by 50 or anything issued by him, because all 50 can do is rap about how much cash and pussy he can get and about how he was a drug dealer, things to get him repspect of 12 year olds around the world who listen to his crap. Only way young buck will get shot is by one of 50's diehard fans, and I find that hard to believe too.
The_Technician
Proof had a CD?

i must hear!

and i like his lyric "To get Tatt's of my fallen homies, i ain't got enough skins"

with the music, it's powerful stuff wink.gif
Marneyo Juano
Yeah proof has some great lyrics going along with great music and flow.
LattO
What i find funny is most people start to like rappers once they die.(not saying ya'll are doing it.. just people around my way)

like, back then not many people really fucked wit Pac.
But as soon as he died he the best rapper.

I knew a rack of heads who couldn't stand biggie.. but when he died he's also known as the best rapper.

Then D12, nobody could stand D12.. then proof is out and now he a superstar.

and it goes on, Pun, Pimp C, Stack Bundlez,Eazy, ODB, Big L.. espcially Big L..

Bain
Im glad Im not liked that. I liked D12 always, and I still dont think Big L is that far above average......

QUOTE(The_Technician @ Apr 29 2008, 02:53 AM) [snapback]1425704[/snapback]
Proof had a CD?

Wtf. Yes, it was great.
The_Technician
wow...i never heard it. i'll be sure to check it!

and i always liked D12, except for Bizarre.

Proof, i first liked the sound of his voice, but he was pretty cool.
LattO
QUOTE(Devil Dog @ Apr 29 2008, 09:43 AM) [snapback]1426072[/snapback]
.....and I still dont think Big L is that far above average......

Not saying Big L is an all time best rapper (poeticly), but his word play dropped jaws, and cats slept on him 'till he was killed.

Dude was raw.
Flash Light
QUOTE(Leng Tch @ Apr 26 2008, 07:29 AM) [snapback]1421831[/snapback]
QUOTE(Thrilla in Manila @ Apr 24 2008, 11:32 PM) [snapback]1421106[/snapback]

SOmething that hasn't been done yet in music. G-Unit definitely is not doing that.

what's out now across any genre that hasn't been done yet? a techno dub remix of the star spangled banner sampling beethoven and ray charles Is pretty much all that Is left to do

"No Idea's original"
Hardcore Ottoman
There's plenty more to be done in the rap game. And no one seems to want to acknowledge that or experiment enough. Seems like what has happened to country. It can only be what it is and nothing more.
Intake
As much as I dislike 50 Cent and Lloyd Banks I always found Young Buck fucking funny and really like his voice. Hope he keeps going strong. I'm not a massive fan of most rap but the following Buck lyrics are too good to miss:

Look, I caint even walk thru the mall no mo, I jus pull up get out and get all the hoes, THEY NEVER SEEN DAWS LIFT UP ON A CAR BEFO

Peace.
Flash Light
^^ Exactly the kind of piss ant lyrics that are killing hip hop
LattO
QUOTE(Flash Light @ May 5 2008, 05:46 AM) [snapback]1430567[/snapback]
^^ Exactly the kind of piss ant lyrics that are killing hip hop

Young Buck in general isn't those lyrics.
He's actually pretty damn good.

and have you been on a rap forum before?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.