Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gold Clan memeber????
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
headbusta27
Hey I am a member of the gta4.tv clan, but I was looking at other peoples things and saw that some people where a part of the gold clan. how can i become i part of that
Zen
Moved to Forum Problems/Requests. smile.gif

To be a Gold Clan Member, you have to have a Gold Account. Here is some information about how to get a Gold Account.

Basically, a Gold Account gives you access to some features a regular member can not; for example, you have your own private forum to chat with other Gold Members, and of course, a golden coloured username.

QUOTE("Description")
If you'd like additional features on the forums, and a special new Gold Board to post whatever you like, click this link to read more info about purchasing a gold member account.

To become a gold member, you can either purchase a subscription (in My Controls) upon you will instantly be promoted. If you do not want to donate, or you are unable to donate for some reason, then you may get promoted to Gold Member upon winning a competition as a prize, or for generally donating to the forum in the form of consistent activity and contributions.

Click this link for more information regarding purchasing a Gold account.

Also, to be in the Golden GTA4.TV Clan, then you also need to be in the IVTV clan. Applications can be found here.
Shadow
I joined the clan before becoming a Gold member.

Duffman may have fixed it by now but if it hasn't been fixed, can someone do that please?
ENVi3
how do you become a clan member ?
Caliguy
QUOTE(ENVi3 @ May 1 2008, 06:35 PM) [snapback]1428447[/snapback]

Sign up in the pinned topic in this section of the board. Be sure to list your time zone in the other pinned topic.
ENVi3
QUOTE(Caliguy @ May 1 2008, 10:20 PM) [snapback]1428520[/snapback]
QUOTE(ENVi3 @ May 1 2008, 06:35 PM) [snapback]1428447[/snapback]

Sign up in the pinned topic in this section of the board. Be sure to list your time zone in the other pinned topic.
i have, and i did show up on one of the lists.
<-- but my button hasnt changed. i guess i gotta PM someone.
FuddMan
I haven't updated anything for the clan for about a week now. Some of us admins like playing GTAIV and doing other things as well. I'll get around to it eventually.
Pieface
Fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.