Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Is A Gold GTA4.TV Clan member
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
fellows100
Hi evry1 i just wanted to know what a gold gta4.tv member was and how to bacome a gold member ???
Zen
Moved to Forum Problems/Requests. smile.gif

Basically, a Gold Account gives you access to some features a regular member can not; for example, you have your own private forum to chat with other Gold Members, and of course, a golden coloured username.

QUOTE("Description")
If you'd like additional features on the forums, and a special new Gold Board to post whatever you like, click this link to read more info about purchasing a gold member account.

To become a gold member, you can either purchase a subscription (in My Controls) upon you will instantly be promoted. If you do not want to donate, or you are unable to donate for some reason, then you may get promoted to Gold Member providing you've posted a lot and been a good member.

Click this link for more information regarding purchasing a Gold account.

Also, to be in the Golden GTA4.TV Clan, then you also need to be in the IVTV clan. Applications can be found here.
TexasDominators
http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?act=pa...&CODE=index
fellows100
QUOTE(Zen @ Apr 22 2008, 11:09 PM) [snapback]1418665[/snapback]
Moved to Forum Problems/Requests. smile.gif

Basically, a Gold Account gives you access to some features a regular member can not; for example, you have your own private forum to chat with other Gold Members, and of course, a golden coloured username.

QUOTE("Description")
If you'd like additional features on the forums, and a special new Gold Board to post whatever you like, click this link to read more info about purchasing a gold member account.

To become a gold member, you can either purchase a subscription (in My Controls) upon you will instantly be promoted. If you do not want to donate, or you are unable to donate for some reason, then you may get promoted to Gold Member providing you've posted a lot and been a good member.

Click this link for more information regarding purchasing a Gold account.

Also, to be in the Golden GTA4.TV Clan, then you also need to be in the IVTV clan. Applications can be found here.

Thanks for the info
Zen
No worries. If you have any other problems, feel free to send me a PM. smile.gif
Zen
Fixed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.