Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Civil Asset Forfeiture Impound Guide
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
JustCuz
Sorry this took so long for me to get around to making, But it's finally here, and i think pretty accurate. I will list the cars and there location by list, some of the cars may be hard to find unless on the second island.

List 1

*Streetfighter......In front of the shops by the burger joint in downtown.

*Sanchez......Parked across the street from your First safehouse on the second island.

*Oceanic......Parked in the neighborhood on the second island near the southern most Pay'N'Spray

*Cuban Hermes......In front of certain houses in Little Havana. (like Umbertos')

*Polaris V8......In front of any of your prostitution type empire sites or on the dead end road down from your safehouse on the second island.

*Stallion......In front of any owned drug business.

*Pony......Usually around the dock area.

*Boxville......In front of the Print Works, first island.

List 2

*WinterGreen......In the parking lot behind the malibu club, second island.

*Freeway......In front of biker empire sites.

*Banshee......Starfish Island, in the driveway of one of the houses on the main road.

*Cheetah......Starfish Island, alongside northern road.

*Comet......East of Downtown Ammunation, parked by a building, first island.

*Phoenix......Parked on Ocean Beach road, and on the road west of Pole Position club.

*Sentinel XS ......In Front of Mendez Bros. House, Prawn Island.

*Mule......Little Havana, at a warehouse across the street southeast of Umberto's house.

List 3

*PCJ-600......South East Corner of Mall, second island, (begins PCJ playground).

*Deluxo......Vice Beach, east of central Police station, along road near beach.

*Infernus......Lance’s House east island, or Starfish Island north side house.

*Sabre......Outside shack in middle of Little Haiti, east of print works.

*Stretch......In front of a Hotel, east of southern pay and spray, east island/opposite the Malibu club, in front of the hotel. Bulletproof version can be bought at Sunshine autos after Reni's mission "Kill Phil" for $3000.

*Stinger......Inside Prawn Island Film Studio.

*Maverick......Helipad northern side of Stadium, Also at the airport. (Starts Vice Tours mission)

*Sparrow......Helipad southeast corner of Airport.

List 4 - Boats

*Dinghy......Under the bridge that leads from Leaf Links Golf Course to the first island, its near one of the bridge supports.

*Jetski......West Side of Interglobal Film Studio.

*Marquis......First island, South Docks, West Dock.

*Rio......Directly West from Stonewall J’s Gun shop, off coast of Airport.

*Reefer......Behind your first Island Safehouse. (The Compound)

*Violator......Northeast of Golf Course Entrance, SW of Pay 'N' Spray.

*Squallo......Second Island, South Docks, NW corner.

*Tropic......Docks by Lance's Apartment on second island.

Hope this helps you.
HB~Sauce
Cool beans, It took me forever to find the Deluxo until I found it at the film studios on prawn island.
Ex-PS Fanboy
thanks for this now i dont have to do this myself clap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.