Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pixel mario
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
Sharpie Fetish
This is my first attempt at pixel art it was completely done in paint and nothing was done in photoshop or any other program
Please rate and any constructive criticism is wellcomed

it is based on

I just noticed that bit of gray on his nose i will remove that later how it got there i dont know
Swiift
definetly gd as a first start i wouldn't be able to do that twice as worse...

Pez
QUOTE(Victor Vance @ Apr 21 2008, 09:20 PM) [snapback]1417633[/snapback]
definetly gd as a first start i wouldn't be able to do that twice as worse...

yeh i would have to agree 8/10
Pieface
Needs Eyebrows, eyes similar to Mario (Oval and Bigger pupils) and the hat needs more depth, but not bad for a start
Indy
It is better than I could ever do and for a first attempt its pretty good. It still looks pretty shit though.
7.5/10

Firstly, try easy stuff like houses and cars, 2D things that are mostly square, go onto curves after you've developed your basic skills. Photoshop or any programme that can layer will be pretty useful for adding details like shading and texture.
LattO
Doesn't look like you followed the stock image very well..as if you just based it off of memory

Like whoever said above me, start with more square shapes then move to curves.

5/10
Bain
Not to say its good or bad, but its looks like Hannibal Lecter cut off the top of his head and theres a white m&m where his brain should be.
Styl
QUOTE(Devil Dog @ Apr 22 2008, 02:21 PM) [snapback]1418513[/snapback]
Not to say its good or bad, but its looks like Hannibal Lecter cut off the top of his head and theres a white m&m where his brain should be.

Now that I looked at it like that, I lmao'ed.

The military must really influence your perspective on things.
Kryton
QUOTE(Devil Dog @ Apr 23 2008, 06:21 AM) [snapback]1418513[/snapback]

thumbup.gif roll2.gif roll2.gif biggrin.gif LMFAO I think I pee'd a little
That comment is priceless
Lee
QUOTE(Devil Dog @ Apr 22 2008, 09:21 PM) [snapback]1418513[/snapback]

ROFL roll2.gif

Now you mention, it does look like that.
Thrilla in Manila
QUOTE(Devil Dog @ Apr 22 2008, 08:21 PM) [snapback]1418513[/snapback]

Jumpy.gif Jumpy.gif Jumpy.gif

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M FUCKING CRYING
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.