Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ps3 help..
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Geek Central
im tryin 2 install a headset on
my ps3 ... in the instructions it says go to settings-accesory settings ...which i did then it says go to register bluetooth device ... problem is that isnt there .. its just register remote BD control and below that manage bluetooth devices.. can any1 help?
jdid112
QUOTE(2526 @ Apr 20 2008, 02:26 PM) [snapback]1416734[/snapback]
my ps3 ... in the instructions it says go to settings-accesory settings ...which i did then it says go to register bluetooth device ... problem is that isnt there .. its just register remote BD control and below that manage bluetooth devices.. can any1 help?

Geek Central please. biggrin.gif
TheStig
QUOTE(2526 @ Apr 20 2008, 10:26 AM) [snapback]1416734[/snapback]

Update your firmware. Also look for it. It's not that hard.
CutThatCity
If its the one I have, you need to hold down the on button for like 10 seconds, that makes go into find mode, rather than just on mode.
kick
QUOTE(2526 @ Apr 20 2008, 07:26 PM) [snapback]1416734[/snapback]

did you charge it fully first?

i had to do that with mine
Altair_xd
1. GTA IV -notworthy.gif
2. skate.
3. Call of Duty 4
4 . RainbowSix Vegas 2 notworthy.gif
5 . Gears of war
6 . Meatal Gear Solid 3 - Snake best video game characther ever .
7 . Alone in the dark
8 . Lost Planet
9 . AssassinCreed
10 . Devil may cry 3
11 . Crysis
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.