Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Super Hero Movie
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
SmokeStream888
Is it just me? Or are the blokes who made this (Scary Movie writers) seem like their running out if ideas?

The first couple of Scary Movie's were good. The original movie i damn near pissed myself. But with each sequel, especially the latest ones, its like their throwing in these gags, jokes etc that are so lame. Like their really running out of ideas and will take a stab at anything to try and get a laugh.

Ill admit, it did have some parts in it that where fuckin hilarious, but not many.

Anyone else have the same opinion?
Banjaxed
I haven't seen Superhero Movie yet, but I agree.

Scary Movie 1 and 2 were hilarious. But the ones to follow were utter shite to be honest. Almost all spoof movies after Scary Movie 1 & 2 are pretty bad.
SmokeStream888
Yeah. Epic Movie = Epic fail.
Banjaxed
Yeah. I don't really bother with those types of movies anymore. But I read about movies like Meet The Spartans or whatever and am told that they are horrible.

Even the Wayans Brothers newer stuff is getting pretty crap. Take Little Man for example.
HB~Sauce
There is such a thing as going to the well too many times. Looks like a rainy weekend afternoon flick
Thrilla in Manila
They keep making these pop culture references like anyone really gives a fuck, leave the movie stars and shit the fuck alone and make some jokes.
yu gi oh boy1
its a dum movee lol never eeun sean it butt it still skuks its been confirmwed by I" gumomtai cardio that it sucks
Thrilla in Manila
Why the fuck can't you spell right?

I'm sorry I don't mean to flame but are you fucking 6 years old?
Banjaxed
LMFAO!

What the hell did he just say?
Full Metal Monkey
QUOTE(yu gi oh boy1 @ Apr 21 2008, 01:08 AM) [snapback]1417012[/snapback]
its a dum movee lol never eeun sean it butt it still skuks its been confirmwed by I" gumomtai cardio that it sucks

Say what now?

Either someone is pissed as a fart. Younger than 10 years old. Or foreign.

Roll up! Roll up! Take your bets!
SmokeStream888
QUOTE(yu gi oh boy1 @ Apr 21 2008, 10:08 AM) [snapback]1417012[/snapback]

roll2.gif

Classic

I don't see the writers of Scary Movie stopping for a long time. Each one will just get worse and worse.
Zen
Do they not get the message?!?! They keep churning out all these awful spoof movies, they should check IMDB once in a while tongue.gif
SmokeStream888
QUOTE(Zen @ Apr 23 2008, 05:53 AM) [snapback]1418481[/snapback]
Do they not get the message?!?! They keep churning out all these awful spoof movies, they should check IMDB once in a while tongue.gif

Haha. For sure. I think its only 2 of the original writers keeping the crap rolling. I can see why the others left.
yu gi oh boy1
QUOTE(Thrilla in Manila @ Apr 21 2008, 03:19 AM) [snapback]1417119[/snapback]
Why the fuck can't you spell right?

I'm sorry I don't mean to flame but are you fucking 6 years old?

6 in a haff
Skinny 
Yeah, these spoofs are really starting to suck.

PLus, there's so many of them. If every movies a spoof then we'll have nothing left to spoof.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.