Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What program please?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
jdid112

What program do they use to make that into a gif? HOW DO THEY DO THAT?!

Please help.

FlintyV
I know one way I do it is to load the movie in Adobe Premiere and just export as .GIF. I think Photoshop Extended CS3 can import a limited number of video formats and export and GIF.
jdid112
QUOTE(FlintyV @ Apr 16 2008, 10:14 AM) [snapback]1412677[/snapback]
I know one way I do it is to load the movie in Adobe Premiere and just export as .GIF. I think Photoshop Extended CS3 can import a limited number of video formats and export and GIF.

I really love your sig and avatar.

PLEASE MAKE A CLAN BANNER!
TexasDominators
i use image ready cs2 for gifs but personally i think its a crap program.
Indy
It is fairly easy on image ready, but still, a tedious process.
Sharpie Fetish
Id suggest easy gif maker

'acquire' the full version though as the free gives a rather shitty watermark
Boby
Hi guys lamo.gif
I use VidGif.Great prog I use it long time and I haven't problem with it wub.gif

locked.gif locked.gif locked.gif locked.gif locked.gif locked.gif locked.gif locked.gif locked.gif locked.gif locked.gif locked.gif locked.gif
BioSphere
I use Ulead Gif Animator. you can Import huge video files into it and export them as GIF files. Its a really great program. i give it a 5 out of 5. And you can do a little editing and stick something in between frames. I think its the way to go.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.